Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Muhammadu Buhari - The President Who Ruined Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari - The President Who Ruined Nigeria (393 Views)

Bolaji Abdullahi: APC Has Ruined Nigeria / I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears / How PDP Ruined Nigeria – Buhari Campaign DG, Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammadu Buhari - The President Who Ruined Nigeria by FieldMarshall06(m): 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2023
Buhari is the only former president to commend both the PEPT and SC judgements affirming Tinubu as president. Only Buhari,, among all former military leaders and Generals. Only Buhari.

No other former president commended the destruction of the Juduciary,, except Buhari? Why? Because his failures led the nation astray. Buhari did not get anything right in his 8yrs as president. Instead, he left Nigeria in coma, heavily divided along ethnic and religious lines, and set the nation for future ruin.

Just look at the sorrowful state of Nigeria today. We never had it this bad.

I weep for my country.
I weep for the destruction of its Constitution.
I weep for the destruction of its judiciary
I weep for the criminality of inec
I weep for a criminal president
A criminal imposed on 200m people, against their will

The world has left Nigeria behind
The nation is sick and bleeding, debt piling.
Tinubu has bought all institutions
Tinubu has bought the media
Tinubu has bought the military
Tinubu has bought the courts
Tinubu uses bribe to corrupt everything

Buhari was a mistake. A big mistake Nigerians would live to regret. Nigerians, beware of fulani. Beware of fulani. They are harbingers of trouble and misery.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari - The President Who Ruined Nigeria by FieldMarshall06(m): 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2023
FieldMarshall06:
Buhari is the only former president to commend both the PEPT and SC judgements affirming Tinubu as president. Only Buhari,, among all former military leaders and Generals. Only Buhari.

No other former president commended the destruction of the Juduciary,, except Buhari? Why? Because his failures led the nation astray. Buhari did not get anything right in his 8yrs as president. Instead, he left Nigeria in coma, heavily divided along ethnic and religious lines, and set the nation for future ruin.

Just look at the sorrowful state of Nigeria today. We never had it this bad.

I weep for my country.
I weep for the destruction of its Constitution.
I weep for the destruction of its judiciary
I weep for the criminality of inec
I weep for a criminal president
A criminal imposed on 200m people, against their will

The world has left Nigeria behind
The nation is sick and bleeding, debt piling.
Tinubu has bought all institutions
Tinubu has bought the media
Tinubu has bought the military
Tinubu has bought the courts
Tinubu uses bribe to corrupt everything

Buhari was a mistake. A big mistake Nigerians would live to regret.

Mj
K
Re: Muhammadu Buhari - The President Who Ruined Nigeria by FieldMarshall06(m): 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2023
Re: Muhammadu Buhari - The President Who Ruined Nigeria by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2023
These narrow minded lots again. grin

Re: Muhammadu Buhari - The President Who Ruined Nigeria by FieldMarshall06(m): 1:31pm On Oct 27, 2023
grin grin grin
Zxcvbnmghtr:
These narrow minded lots again. grin
Re: Muhammadu Buhari - The President Who Ruined Nigeria by SoNature(m): 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2023
Oga, move on. We are now living with the reality of having Tinubu as president.

The only way to avoid the doom that will befall this country for the next four years is running away from the country. Tinubu didn't come to fix this country; he's on ego trip aka emilokan.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari - The President Who Ruined Nigeria by FieldMarshall06(m): 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2023
SoNature:

The only way to avoid the doom that will befall this country for the next four years is running away from the country. Tinubu didn't come to fix this country; he's on ego trip aka emilokan.

Did I announce that I have not moved on.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari - The President Who Ruined Nigeria by zombieHUNTER: 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2023
SoNature:

Fill up the embassies...
Runaway from the shithole created by Buhari and Tinubu..

Watch how Tinubu supporters will invade this thread to bash Buhari.

The Same man they supported for eight years to spite others..

zombies everywhere
Re: Muhammadu Buhari - The President Who Ruined Nigeria by FieldMarshall06(m): 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

Fill up the embassies...
Runaway from the shithole created by Buhari and Tinubu..

Watch how Tinubu supporters will invade this thread to bash Buhari.

The Same man they supported for eight years to spite others..

zombies everywhere

My G

(1) (Reply)

The Bitter Children Of NL Who Turn Every Thread Into A Bazaar Of Tribal Hate / Hyper Inflation: A Bushel Of Rice Has Jumped From ₦21,000 To ₦31,000 Naira / War On Night-Clubs & Brothel In Gombe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.