Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears (8467 Views)

Bolaji Abdullahi: APC Has Ruined Nigeria / 2023: I've Never Seen An Evil & Desperate Person Like Tinubu -Osibanjo In Shock / God Will Help You To Fight Insecurity In Nigeria - Osibanjo Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 31, 2022
The move by the Senate to impeach Buhari is boiling fast and our "amiable" pastor, professor Osibanjo is still confused how to save his name. Few days ago, I read about one Austin Umahi who turned down Buhari's appointment and I learnt that sometimes the best way to gain is to lose. Osibanjo, though new in politics and crushed and manipulated by the notorious Lagos drug lord, Escobat Africani Tinubu, has not read enough about how to bow out and save face for another day.
Nigerians know that Osibanjo has a good heart but lacks bravery. He is being despised for his irritating culpable silence and ability to eat poo to appease his grandmasters. He can watch his parents being slaughtered without uttering a word or batting an eyelid. Is it his nature? No, it's the role Tinubu ordered him to play and that's the condition Osy finds himself. Please pray for him.
Nigerians don't stop celebrating his oratory and ability to sell APC when he knows deep down the party is evil. He regrets his tradermoni vote-buying business that tainted his name and begs for forgiveness. He too is not even free from the curses APC has brought. He incurred multiple fractures by organising condolences for dead Nigerians that he loses counts of the number of condolence messages he writes a day.
I also heard from a reliable source that his ears are becoming impaired for listening to Nigerians cry and complain of deaths and hardship APC has brought. Even the acclaimed oratory power is dying too quickly from saying 'sorry, sorry" to Nigerians who inundate him with tears. The only joy he has is that bandits didn't threaten to kidnap and flog him as they have done to Buhari and El rufai. What a life? Oh no, the rich also cry!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by Cypress042(m): 10:08am On Jul 31, 2022
gringrin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by Viscuz: 10:09am On Jul 31, 2022
Hahahah

A suicide bomber cannot be a Vice President

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by Promisesmiling(m): 10:12am On Jul 31, 2022
grin grin him never see something ... the monsters we made... anyways there is light at the end of the tunnel come 2023 .. i cannot categorically tell you this is who we should vote but from a biblical standpoint God has never dwelled in a broom or an umbrella but it said where two or three are gathered he is there .. do with this information what you will.

They said no structure forgetting that the rejected stone became the chief corner stone.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by LibertyRep: 10:19am On Jul 31, 2022
After more than seven years of being a part of this administration and a failed attempt at succeeding his principal, someone is now trying to divorce Osinbajo from Buhari's misgovernance.

Nah, it won't work.
They either win or lose together.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 31, 2022
It's not Osibanjo's fault.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by abobote: 10:59am On Jul 31, 2022
How did Nigerians know that Osibanjo have good heart ?

Osibanjo is part and parcel of this evil government

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 31, 2022
But Osibanjo is only a vice
Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by Trapnews: 11:29am On Jul 31, 2022
grin A certified Judas!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by floret23(f): 11:36am On Jul 31, 2022
My pain is that Buhari chose Osibande so that he could represent christians in Nigeria but the mere commissioner chose to be as useless to Christendom as p in psychology.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by AndroidAI(m): 11:54am On Jul 31, 2022
You people didn't think of impeaching him for the past 7 years. Why now that he's already packing his bags to leave aso rock? Mitcheeww...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by basybasy: 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2022
Viscuz:
Hahahah

What is the evidence that these pple are bokoharam? All your propagandas are just making people sympathize with Tinubu. I swear, all of u will regret spoiling Tinubu in 2023. Nobody is happy with Buhari Government and everyone that voted him is to blame. Don't hold Tinubu responsible Buhari's failure. Nobody knew that he would perform poorly.

5 Likes

Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by Viscuz: 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
basybasy:

What is the evidence that these pple are bokoharam? All your propagandas are just making people sympathize with Tinubu. I swear, all of u will regret spoiling Tinubu in 2023. Nobody is happy with Buhari Government and everyone that voted him is to blame. Don't hold Tinubu responsible Buhari's failure. Nobody knew that he would perform poorly.

Read the screenshot both above and below

Your father did not born you blind

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by basybasy: 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
abobote:

Ha! Osibanjo is saint oooo. Even, he is not part of Buhari failed Administration. Very useless fools

1 Like

Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by basybasy: 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
abobote:

Ha! Osibanjo is saint oooo. Even, he is not part of Buhari failed Administration. Very useless fools. Don't mind them. Buhari gave Osibanjo every opportunity to run this administration, but all na failures

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by BATified2023: 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
sanusideunifier:
The move by the Senate to impeach Buhari is boiling fast and our "amiable" pastor, professor Osibanjo is still confused how to save his name. Few days ago, I read about one Austin Umahi who turned down Buhari's appointment and I learnt that sometimes the best way to gain is to lose. Osibanjo, though new in politics and crushed and manipulated by the notorious Lagos drug lord, Escobat Africani Tinubu, has not read enough about how to bow out and save face for another day.
Nigerians know that Osibanjo has a good heart but lacks bravery. He is being despised for his irritating culpable silence and ability to eat poo to appease his grandmasters. He can watch his parents being slaughtered without uttering a word or batting an eyelid. Is it his nature? No, it's the role Tinubu ordered him to play and that's the condition Osy finds himself. Please pray for him.
Nigerians don't stop celebrating his oratory and ability to sell APC when he knows deep down the party is evil. He regrets his tradermoni vote-buying business that tainted his name and begs for forgiveness. He too is not even free from the curses APC has brought. He incurred multiple fractures by organising condolences for dead Nigerians that he loses counts of the number of condolence messages he writes a day.
I also heard from a reliable source that his ears are becoming impaired for listening to Nigerians cry and complain of deaths and hardship APC has brought. Even the acclaimed oratory power is dying too quickly from saying 'sorry, sorry" to Nigerians who inundate him with tears. The only joy he has is that bandits didn't threaten to kidnap and flog him as they have done to Buhari and El rufai. What a life? Oh no, the rich also cry!
we know this is by an emeka

Osinbajo will soon come n deny it
Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by BATified2023: 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
Viscuz:
Hahahah

Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by BATified2023: 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
basybasy:

d ever mischievous igbos cropped d picture n attach what they want

1 Like

Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by Toluwanise247(m): 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
sanusideunifier:

Your brain is not working at all why supporting osinbanjo they force him to be there right, he not happy still contenting for president during the primary election. Stop defending what you don’t know. This writer is crazy and very very senseless

1 Like

Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by Viscuz: 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
BATified2023:
d ever mischievous igbos cropped d picture n attach what they want

You go Debunk tire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by BATified2023: 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
Viscuz:

You go Debunk tire

Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by ABDECOR97(m): 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
So you know baba
Please call for my service

Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by Obidient4life2: 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
Osibanjo got it all wrong in 2019! He should have resigned!
Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by Slytech29: 1:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
Checkout my signature to learn hacking
PayPal hacking
Instagram hacking
Facebook hacking
Wifi hacking
Phone hacking
Etc
Like, subscribe and follow the channel for more content
Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2022
basybasy:

If you like sympathize with Tinubu
Bad government knows no tribe, I pray tinubu sef wins. What nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by SyborgX: 1:27pm On Jul 31, 2022
Getting paid in dollars is the best format this period.
Make money viewing ads on your mobile phone
It's free
Get the full info here...
https://twitter.com/BeLikeBennyB/status/1552637451818205184?s=19

Omo, help yourself o, all these men na scam
Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by Snapchat: 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
sanusideunifier:

I don't know why you ipobic guys are never tired of propaganda. Na concocted stories dey make back of una head flat if you no know. This one just carry phone dey write wetin commot for him head because he know say is fellow obidense go swallow everything hook line and sinker, abi how dem dey talk am.

SMH!!
Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by brodalikeme(m): 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
I wish this is true
Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by Authoreety: 1:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
Odiegwu
Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by skywalker240(m): 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
Be silent till after 2023
Re: I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears by YourFavorite21(m): 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
Idiot, after he don chop 9ja money belleful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Katsina House Of Reps Member, Supporters Dump APC For PDP / Crashed Helicopter That Killed DIG Haruna John Was Faulty / Bayelsa Guber: Dickson Moves To Fortify Southern Ijaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.