Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi (14678 Views)

Buhari Doing Same Mistake Jonathan Did In 2015 – Ben Bruce / What Goodluck Jonathan Did To Me In 2015 – Amaechi / If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by thesicilian: 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2023
It's even too late for Obi to pretend to be a good sportsman by calling Tinubu. The whole world now knows he's a bitter loser.

1 Like

Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by Bashirkareem31: 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2023
LeoDeKing:

What do you mean by "our nation"?

You and who?

Is it that all along, you thought the election is about biafuro presidency?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by juman(m): 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2023
Their call is already too late and useless.

1 Like

Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by Mosba: 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2023
Too late, if they wanted to do that they wouldn't waste time and money chasing shadow

1 Like

Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by lightwind(m): 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I hope they will heed the advice. President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not bothered though. On his mandate, all patriotic Nigerians stand gidigba.
May God bless Nigeria for ever!Check my signature for free stuffs!

All patriotic kee you there!!

Because you see food chop, that's why you're saying rubbish and making noise on Nairaland.

Ayeyi mabaje!
Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by bong4(m): 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2023
LeoDeKing:
The sore losers won't congratulate Tinubu.

One is currently studying the modalities for instigating religious war.

The other is on his way to Dubai.

While you remain a sore winner, right?
Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by Bigchristo: 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Guardian.ng

The eyes of Nigerians are keenly watching Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi, expecting them to openly congratulate President Tinubu.
Its not by force to congratulate someone who you fully knew stole what belongs to you, everybody can not be like Jonathan, this Ohaneze aren’t representing Ndi Igbo they’re representing their personal interests
Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by BluntCrazeMan: 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Guardian.ng

The eyes of Nigerians are keenly watching Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi, expecting them to openly congratulate President Tinubu.

Buhari never called anyone to Congratulate.
Yet Jonathan called him to congratulate him.

Secondly, is it a crime to NOT Call??
Which Laws made it a crime?
Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by wyqay: 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2023
Up JAGABAN!
TINUBU AMAKa😃

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by Kingbuhari(m): 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2023
Congratulate him for day time electoral robbery.. if this is how we have to live in this sick country.. I think I have to denounce my membership on time

Clueless mofos I didn't support obi because he's my tribesman but he's the best option.. why no give me osibanjo let me vote for yoruba man since u say it's all about tribe
Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by Adakintroy: 5:22pm On Oct 27, 2023
Jonathan now the go to standard for everything.

All of them weh no get respect de cap careless for him regime. Since them de power the man never talk rubbish for them even though their regime worst.

Class na class.
Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by IbrahimSola: 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2023
They should call and say what pls?
Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by okorogodwin4(m): 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2023
How can obi stoop so low to call a criminal cum a certificate forger God forbid
Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by hammerFC: 5:31pm On Oct 27, 2023
IbrahimSola:
They should call and say what pls?

I FEEL ASHAMED BEING IGBO MOST TIMES.

WE HAVE THE MOST FOOLISH ELDERS.

CORRUPT AND GREEDY TO THE BONE MARROW.

IT IS MONEY THEY WILL SHARE THEY ARE POSITIONING THEMSELVES FOR NOTHING ELSE.

THEY WILL SAY JUST ABOUT ANYTHING FOR IT.
Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by VULCAN(m): 5:37pm On Oct 27, 2023
Somebody trespassed on the land your father left for you then rushed a building and you took him to court but he bribed the judges and won the case.

Then an idiot says you should congratulate him at the house warming.

Idiots the lot of them
Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by NaijaNaWaa: 5:40pm On Oct 27, 2023
nedu666:
I knew it is the non existing and fictions iziguruzo. A man who was given appointment but never showed up to take it, chosen as guest speaker at numerous events but never shows up. Even if tinubu gives him appointment he will still not show up.
Guy man. Just like those in power
Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by OnionBandit(f): 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
sad angry sad Mbanu angry! We will reclaim OBI STOLEN MANHOOD angry.

Yarimov angry,accordadoga25, ipobarecriminals, dodada,Onionbandit, Roboto11, y'all should mind ur biz angry angry
cheesy grin wink wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by MS247: 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2023
They are still in sifia pain

1 Like

Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by naturefellow(m): 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2023
LeoDeKing:
sycophants: cancer of modern society
Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by StreetFight: 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2023
Tinubu doesn't have time to take their calls. He is too busy. Maybe one of his boys will

1 Like

Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by MomohMrMoore: 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2023
Lol.. its too late Tinubu would have put them on blacklist. A yoruba adage says 'A ki n ti kootu de wa di ore' meaning we cant become friends after taking me to court.

1 Like

Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by SaintGabriel: 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2023
Tntsi:

Your excellency, peter obi continue with your work sir. We are with you . You are a generational gift to many of us. Your hands are clean. Let it remain clean.

The way you guys idolise people sef. Na wa.

How is his hands clean? Na you wash am??

Or you follow him every where he goes to know that his hands are clean?

Open your eyes, none of Tinubu, Atiku or Obi are clean.

NO POLITICIAN ON EARTH IS A SAINT. NONE IS CLEAN.

As long as you've eaten from people's sweat without making them happy, you're not clean.

None of them can stand and say they have never stolen public funds indirectly. It's only the direct stealing they defend the indirect ones through putting the states money in personal bank account so it can accrue profit for a bank you're eating and dining with is uncleanness.

Wake up Nigeria, WAKE UP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by gaspology(m): 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2023
It's obvious sheep ate part of your brain
Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by gaspology(m): 7:03pm On Oct 27, 2023
LeoDeKing:

It's so obvious that sheep ate part of your brain
Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by bigiyaro(m): 7:19pm On Oct 27, 2023
Wether na ohaneaze abi na oha soup, the last time the better candidate called the crooked candidate was how we found ourselves at this point. God bless JEG, if he had fought for his mandate bubu for no carry us reach here where bat come continue sucking our blood left right and center.
Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by Smithwilliams826: 7:19pm On Oct 27, 2023
Atiku and Obi are not Jonathan.
Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by Guyman01: 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2023
Isiguzoro is Nairaland Ohaneze, nobody knows that impostor
Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by ezegenigbonine: 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2023
Typical example of bunch of fools at 40
Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by kennethesan(m): 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2023
Joker; they should call someone who's election the supereme court affirmed was marred with irregularities?
Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by NOwazobia: 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2023
That will be the most foolish thing they ever do than in their life.

Congratulating an obvious fraud, is complicity.
Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by lomprico(m): 7:54pm On Oct 27, 2023
It's not a must, it's not constitutional.
I can't call the thief that stole what is mine to congratulate him because the law descided not to punish him for the crime. Never!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 66th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / P&ID Representatives Plead Guilty To Fraud, Tax Evasion / Onyinye Omenuga: Peter Obi Congratulates Young Nigerian Uk Awardee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.