Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi (14672 Views)

Buhari Doing Same Mistake Jonathan Did In 2015 – Ben Bruce / What Goodluck Jonathan Did To Me In 2015 – Amaechi / If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by Image123(m): 4:06pm On Oct 27, 2023
Who their missed call help?

1 Like

Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by phkka1(m): 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2023
Imagine somebody robbed you and you are asked to call the robber and congratulate him.
Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by Chibuzoripob: 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2023
sad angry sad Mbanu angry! We will reclaim OBI STOLEN MANHOOD angry.

Yarimo angry,accordadoga25, ipobarecriminals, dodada,Onionbandit, Roboto11, y'all should mind ur biz angry
Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by nkwoemeka(m): 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2023
On a stolen mandate?
Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by 77up(m): 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2023
Dittodat:
Tinubu does not need nor care about their calls. They can both go to HELL.

These two losers will never rule Nigeria. Athiefkwin still has a chance in 2027, but I doubt if he can win the PDP nomination and the general election.
The Agulu religious fanatical fool can forget it. He will never win, Nnamdi Kanu has a better chance of becoming the President than that packaged fraud from Agulu.
I'm telling you, that useless tribalistic bigot idiot should just forget about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by Mayeldah(m): 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2023
Why should they? Even APC supporters knows that the election was rigged in favour of Tinubu

The fact that the opposition couldn't prove this in court doesn't make Tinubu's clinch to the mandate a deserved one

Don't rejoice in iniquity just because if favours your town's man, what goes around comes around!
Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by Chibuzoripob: 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2023
sad angry sad Mbanu angry! We will reclaim OBI STOLEN MANHOOD angry.

Yarimo angry,accordadoga25, ipobarecriminals, dodada,Onionbandit, Roboto11, y'all should mind ur biz angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by Dittodat: 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2023
Hakeem66:
Congratulate him for what? You stole my mandate and still want me to tell you thank you.
Anyone of them that congratulates him has made himself the biggest coward of this year.

Zero IQ mumu, did any of these losers even come to court with evidence of election malpractices? Did any one of them show up in court with proof of how they won the election? They were both banking on technicalities to disqualify Tinubu.
None showed the world how they won the election with results different from what was declared by INEC.
Stop posting rubbish trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by EXOUSIAng: 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2023
LeoDeKing:

What do you mean by "our nation"?

You and who?

Is it that all along, you thought the election is about biafuro presidency?

Be cool calm down.
These guys are going through alot emotionally.
To lack sense no easy oh, Obidients dey try

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by Vision101(m): 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2023
@Alvin212

Tinubuu is bastard

Old Druggie.

@me
Be careful before they sue you to court and slam charges against you. The case has been decided. What you are committing in law is called tort of defamation.

One person will be used as example. You wey no get shishi. Find another thing to rant. This stanza is over.

You get? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by loydsis(m): 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2023
I really wish dat God can punish some people with instant death just like in the days of old,we won't be having this kind of nonsense we are seeing today. But it's like dia is notin like justice in this world.

1 Like

Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by epainos: 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2023
Hmmmm!

Justice Okoro, the supreme court judge slammed the hope of Igbo's (his own people) presidency yesterday.

And now, Ohaneze is adding salt to the injury...or what am I reading? Chai!

Hmmmm!

Later Igbos will say yoruba, fulani or hausa are their enemies. Hmmmm!

Who is the real igbo's enemy? The handwriting is clearly written here. Mehn! What the love of money can do....mehn!

Funny...how my igbo friends used to laugh in those days when I used to tell them that dem too like money. They used to reply me that.."who no like money?" See oooo...just look at where the love of money has landed them.

If Ohaneze can boldly ask Obi to congratulate Tinubu....then, it is clear that that demon they natured has grown into a big devil and it is consuming them bit by bit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by oyoofong(m): 4:14pm On Oct 27, 2023
Political jobbers!
Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by Fugazy2023: 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2023
Shame no go allow them
Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by Azzik: 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2023
LeoDeKing:
The sore losers won't congratulate Tinubu.

One is currently studying the modalities for instigating religious war.

The other is on his way to Dubai.
Sore losers that are better than your full generation..mumu
Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by Menclothing: 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2023
Nigeria
Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by Larryndelaw: 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2023
Their call is not necessary. We don't need them . THEH ARE AGENT OF DISTRACTION.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by BreconHills(m): 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2023
Hakeem66:
Congratulate him for what? You stole my mandate and still want me to tell you thank you.
Anyone of them that congratulates him has made himself the biggest coward of this year.

You had a mandate?
Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by hammerFC: 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2023
IF I HAVE MY WAY, OHANAEZE MEMBERS THAT MAKE RECKLESS STATEMENT WILL BE ELIMINATED.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM AS A GROUP.

GIVING UNSOLICITATED POLITICAL ADVICE.

NOBODY WILL CONGRATULATE THE THIEF.
Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by Azzik: 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2023
seunmsg:
Shame no go gree dem. They went too far in their politics of bitterness, hatred, and desperation. We've had very close and divisive election in the past but it has never taken the kind of hateful dimension that Atiku and Obi introduced this year. They both lost out totally and the shame of their actions will trail them forever.
Which shame idiot, when tinubu organized occupy Nigeria because of fuel subsidy, it's it for the interest of Nigeria or his personal hatred for pdp... you are a definition of hypocrite
Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by hammerFC: 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2023
IF GEJ HAD BEEN A MAN AND DID WHAT HE WAS SUPPOSE TO DO,WHEN HE WAS SUPPOSE TO DO IT, NIGERIA WONT BE IN THIS STATE.

1DOLLAR IS NOW HEADING TO 2000NAIRA.

THE CABAL SHOULD KNOW THEY ARE DEALING WITH REAL MEN NOW.

NO NONSENSE, WILL BE TOLERATED.

WOTOWOTO MUST GO ROUND AND THEM GO COLLECT.
Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by israelmao(m): 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2023
2015 presidential election outcome was not the same as 2023 presidential election outcome,in 2015 election was won not rigged.On what ground would an election rigger be congratulated?l
Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by Enemyofpeace: 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2023
This ohaneze no get brain at all at all

Union Bank, Sambisa forest branch is seriously in need of staffs

Apply in person..

Graduates : A car and 2millions naira monthly

OND holders: A bike and 1.5million naira monthly

Illiterates: bulletproof shirt and 900,000 naira monthly

Plus numerous allowances..

We rise by lifting others.

Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by jrusky(m): 4:26pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ther two sour losers won't call him and by the way we progressive Nigeria don't need their call especially that beast called Obi.

I swear I never seen someone I hate more than obi and Buhari in my entire life, I hate obi like to smash his head with sledge hammer.
Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by billyG(m): 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2023
OHANEZE(JUDAS) dey CRAZE!
Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by captianfreeman(m): 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2023
If it will not improve the lot of naira, they shouldn't.
Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by BreconHills(m): 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2023
wonder233:
In Nigeria, you're coerced to accept an injustice, coerced to "forgive", coerced to even be friends with the person that deliberately did you wrong.
Instead of seeking justice, people are coerced to accept villians

Sometimes it's called democracy. Seeing something bigger than yourself or your opinions. I remember being kicked all over the park as a teenager in a boarding school in England. I initially refused handshakes from my opponents afterwards. But as I matured I rose above my feelings and made many valuable friends. Fight hard, then remember it's not existential

I got to understand when people said that the world war was won on the playing fields of Eton. Its true.

In life we give our all, fight for the cause but after its all over we rise above our differences. That's how democracies are enriched.

I have always voted AD, ACN and APC and in the early years I voted knowing there was no hope of winning the Presidential election - but I didn't care. I remember the banter during the voting and how valuable friendships were made with people who saw things differently.

We are first human before we became political. No one was born with a party emblem etched on his/her head! No one will die with one either. Neither will we be remembered only by the people we voted for.
Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by jrusky(m): 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2023
billyG:
OHANEZE(JUDAS) dey CRAZE!

Na u nor well at all.
Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by ponishah: 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Guardian.ng

The eyes of Nigerians are keenly watching Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi, expecting them to openly congratulate President Tinubu.
NOW I KNOW WHY NDIIGBO DO NOT TRUST YOU... you are not peace makers but troublemakers.
Keep quiet, no be everything man dey talk.
Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by Alvin212(m): 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2023
zionstaar75:
cry harder

Re: Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi by NnamdiN: 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2023
God will punish all of em grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Has Directed Me To Build A New Appeal Court In Abuja – Wike / Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State / Ganduje Drags Kwankwaso To EFCC For Alleged Corruption, Diversion Of Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.