Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,267 members, 7,829,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

The Modern Ways Of Getting Wealthy With Peace Of Mind - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Modern Ways Of Getting Wealthy With Peace Of Mind (1667 Views)

I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich / Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian / 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The Modern Ways Of Getting Wealthy With Peace Of Mind by epainos: 4:50am On Feb 17
IAmHim1:
oxymoron is an oxymoron itself. you cant be smart and be tribalistic at the same time epainos. one has to give way
Lol. You insulted your father here (not me).
IAmHim1:
supp epainos

the financial market(bonds, stocks, synthetic deriv, futures, crypto...) seems to be doing one of four things

consolodating
expanding
reversing or
retracing

AND THE MARKET CANNOT DO TWO PARAMETERS AT THE SAME TIME
so d labyrinth becomes a straight line

how do we know how to expect the market parameters and how do we know the conditions at which they form

And you returned to ask who you called an oxymoron. Who is the oxymoron? grin You need help. I thought you had figured out the whole answer the way you were running your mouth and fingers here. You kids never learn. You won't be ever profitable with your attitude...success in other areas of life will be scarce in your life if you don't change.

Humility and a teachable heart win every time.
Re: The Modern Ways Of Getting Wealthy With Peace Of Mind by IAmHim1: 4:52am On Feb 18
tribalism is a petty move and i called you out. but heyy, if u dont wanna help me understand, its fine
epainos:

Lol. You insulted your father here (not me).

And you returned to ask who you called an oxymoron. Who is the oxymoron? grin You need help. I thought you had figured out the whole answer the way you were running your mouth and fingers here. You kids never learn. You won't be ever profitable with your attitude...success in other areas of life will be scarce in your life if you don't change.

Humility and a teachable heart win every time.
Re: The Modern Ways Of Getting Wealthy With Peace Of Mind by epainos: 5:31am On Feb 18
IAmHim1:
tribalism is a petty move and i called you out. but heyy, if u dont wanna help me understand, its fine
Get the crap outta my face and my thread. Go learn home training first. You and your Peter Obi should go to places. And I repeat it to your face....go and sort your issue with the North for killing Ahmedu Bello in the sixties when Zik was the president cos you realised the prime minister was more powerful later. Also, go and face IBB who separated the whole of SS from you and therefore you lost all SS. Also, face Awolowo who smashed your failed Ojukwu by telling the inexperienced Gowon to cut off food supply to your place during the civil war...and you lost within 6 months after the border to Cameroon was also blocked. These are the people who messed you up cos of your weaknesses.

Don't blame me for Israel throwing out your case that you are Jews.

My advice again...Nigeria does not fit you. Get out of Nigeria peacefully. Stop wanting Aso Rock 6 months before elections and working against Nigeria as soon as you lose. Make peace with yourself that your tribe ibo will not get to Aso Rock as long as the northern empire has a large population. You have lost the whole of SS and SW cannot and will never partner with you.

These are the facts on the ground and my analysis. If you expect me to say what is false cos I do not support your tribe you are gonna wait till eternity.

Finally, do not bring your tribal war near me. I analyse and give constructive comments. If the truth is not accepted by you....it is ok. Leave my thread and posts alone. NL is a free place where you can find those who align with your vision.

Again, I ask...who is the oxymoron? grin You want an oxymoron to help you. Are you ok? To me, it seems it is a cultural thing to act such and think you can still get what you want anytime again. Just the way your tribe is acting in Nigeria. You insult one, and then still expect the tribes you keep insulting to support you. Lol. You haven't learned. Don't worry...you will learn when it is late. grin That same treatment SS learned from Yoruba is what you will keep getting. So...don't learn...keep using force, threats and mischievous ways of life. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pope John Paull Ii's Encyclical Letter: Faith And Reason / One Of My Major Problems With Religious Morality. / Prophet Muhammad Said Don’t Kill Women, Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.