Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids (21221 Views)

IDF Kills 3 Israeli Hostages After Mistaking Them For "Threat" / Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas / Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by CoronaVirusPro: 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2023
Fvck Israel!
Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Na here u go knw say hollywood is different from real life. Overrated Mossad & Navy Seal Team shld go fvck around..they will find out.

You think raid is easy when they are expecting you to raid them? That's the most difficult because element of surprise is gone .
Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by 3ice9ce: 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2023
Hamas don overbuy market.

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by lexy2014: 8:20pm On Oct 27, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Na here u go knw say hollywood is different from real life. Overrated Mossad & Navy Seal Team shld go fvck around..they will find out.

Operation thunderbolt or the raid on Entebbe of 1976
Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by obedience4(m): 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2023
ravensckar:
Bombs have really changed the nature of warfare. No more brilliant strategies, superior tactics or maneuverings. All we hear now is airstrikes, bombs, nukes, etc.

The likes of Alexander the Great, Hannibal, Napoleon Bonaparte, Julius Caesar, Ghengis Khan, Mehmed II, Khalid Ibn Walid, Subotai or even Adolf Hitler will be cringing in their graves.

Israel is definitely following America's playbook; sit down at the comfort of your cubicle and bomb your opponents to submission. Little wonder why America suffered defeat in Vietnam and Afghanistan. Bunch of cowards with nothing upstairs other than bombs. cheesy cheesy

When is the much anticipated ground invasion going to start? I wan check something abeg. cheesy

You seems like a dull boy,
Before you launch an invasion of a military insertion, you must use either airstrikes or artillery bombardment to soften the targets before, sending in the infantry,
Seems you haven't read about the ww2, go and read about the London blitz, when the German air force under directions from Hitler bombed the UK for months
Well I you seems to know better than military planners in the IDF,
Since you are such a good war planner and strategist why don't you offer your services ti the hamas military wing, they could use your services

I guess you won the six days war against the Arab coalition ?
The Yom Kippur war?
The 1948 Arab isreali war
First and second Lebanon war
The sinal war against Egypt

The IDF has a track record of military victories

I guess the USA victories against imperial Japan is not a victory?
The Kuwait war
The Korea war
The Iraqi war

8 Likes

Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by ponishah: 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
At least the names of their special forces are worth knowing and you deemed it fit to know them because they are worthy, BUT NO ONE KNOWS THE NAME OF YOUR SPECIAL FORCE ; DO YOU EVEN HAVE? No Israeli and palestinian even bothers to read about your millitary

3 Likes

Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by billyG(m): 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2023
If anything happens to those hostages Hamas will curse d day Allah created them in gaza of all places.

3 Likes

Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by ictplotter(m): 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2023
samogo1:
Okay, but Israel is not complaining. Sacrifices must be made(in Kanayo's voice grin)

All Hamas terrorist and sympathisers must be wasted.
So hamas that is not as dreaded as boko haram marching Israel with sleepless night despite aids n weapons from America n the entire west. 3rd ww will be interesting n amazing.
Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by IbileIfe: 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2023
misreal:
So they expect me to believe that 50hostages were killed from the bomb last Abi.
People hamas has probably raped and killed.
Or used as human shields.

These demonic terrorists are pathetic cowards.
Imagine a fully grown man killing defenceless innocent children and women.
And ignoramuses still think their false religion is of God?

4 Likes

Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by MT: 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2023
ravensckar:
Bombs have really changed the nature of warfare. No more brilliant strategies, superior tactics or maneuverings. All we hear now is airstrikes, bombs, nukes, etc.

The likes of Alexander the Great, Hannibal, Napoleon Bonaparte, Julius Caesar, Ghengis Khan, Mehmed II, Khalid Ibn Walid, Subotai or even Adolf Hitler will be cringing in their graves.

Israel is definitely following America's playbook; sit down at the comfort of your cubicle and bomb your opponents to submission. Little wonder why America suffered defeat in Vietnam and Afghanistan. Bunch of cowards with nothing upstairs other than bombs. cheesy cheesy

When is the much anticipated ground invasion going to start? I wan check something abeg. cheesy

If those you mentioned there exist today, they will fight differently.

We are in the era of tech, and they still use military tactic and reconnaissance.

No serious military today fight like in the stone age.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by Generalyemi(m): 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Keep consoling yourself...
All Muslims terrorists in gaza will die before middle of November
Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by SaLongs1(m): 8:41pm On Oct 27, 2023
samogo1:
Okay, but Israel is not complaining. Sacrifices must be made(in Kanayo's voice grin)

All Hamas terrorist and sympathisers must be wasted.
The only good Hamas is a dead one.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by AskProf: 8:41pm On Oct 27, 2023
Petalrosy:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
0[/color][color=dark]801
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

You are ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by Partisanlord: 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2023
IbileIfe:

Or used as human shields.

These demonic terrorists are pathetic cowards.
Imagine a fully grown man killing defenceless innocent children and women.
And ignoramuses still think their false religion is of God?
So the Palestinian children and women killed by isreal can defend themselves?
Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by udemzyudex(m): 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2023
Their blood is on Hamas, this will even make Israel to level everything to the ground.

3 Likes

Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by engrchykae(m): 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2023
ponishah:

At least the names of their special forces are worth knowing and you deemed it fit to know them because they are worthy, BUT NO ONE KNOWS THE NAME OF YOUR SPECIAL FORCE ; DO YOU EVEN HAVE? No Israeli and palestinian even bothers to read about your millitary
IDF train Nigeria military,they dropped Uzi during gej tenure and our military took the Uzi and gave their former guns to nscdc

1 Like

Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by lordofreal(m): 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2023
What's this one sayings? Where do you hear anything about navy seal from above article?
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

1 Like

Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by prigoz(m): 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2023
ravensckar:

Cry cry baby, terrorists sympathizer, go and do the grand invasion by yourself. Next time the group you are supporting will not bite more than they can shew.

4 Likes

Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by Edusouls(m): 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
my brother u don talk am finish
Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by engrchykae(m): 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2023
MT:

If those you mentioned there exist today, they will fight differently.

We are in the era of tech, and they still use military tactic and reconnaissance.

No serious military today fight like in the stone age.
I prefer the old style.
When you are a general or a King,then you are really rugged.
I adore Hannibal Barca and his ease of movement.
Genghis Khan and his brutality
Hitler and his blitzkrieg
Attila and his scorched earth method
Genseric and his tricks
Saladin and his ingenuity
Cyrus and his immortals
Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by engrchykae(m): 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2023
AskProf:

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

You are ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.
you have time to reply that criminal.
Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by Venekconsultt: 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2023
I no fit laugh...I never comment on this Israel- Hamas war but even when I no study history for uni, I believe even a child formed in the womb will know this is propaganda by Hamas.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by lordofreal(m): 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2023
Those bombs na you develop am? Or you think they just drop bombs anyhow without precision and cordination.if it is easy Palestine too should go and bomb isreal Major cities.you will just sit at the comfort of your house and be typing rubbish.
ravensckar:

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by franudi: 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2023
This Hamas are playing with fire.
Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by Papayaayasager(m): 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2023
Mind game
Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by Ntipia: 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

You think mossad is your rag tag soldier
Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by CyberWolf: 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2023
I thought their idiotic supporters here were say saying that Hamas did not abduct any Israeli?

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by ceejay80s(m): 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2023
misreal:
So they expect me to believe that 50hostages were killed from the bomb last Abi.
People hamas has probably raped and killed.
No mind dem....
Dem think say we be ode like dem

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by freemanq(m): 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2023
Release the rest people if truly want peace

1 Like

Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by Juanmike(m): 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2023
ravensckar:

This is no movie oga,
Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by Lovenorth: 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2023
Nice one
Re: Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids by JoeEeL(m): 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2023
Petalrosy:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

bedbug begging scammer

faith ko, hope ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biden To Netanyahu: ‘we Won’t Be Able To Support You’ If You Don’t Change Course / Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends / Boy Carrying Toy Gun Killed By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.