Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Is The Honda Civic AC Strong Like The Honda Accord V6? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is The Honda Civic AC Strong Like The Honda Accord V6? (442 Views)

The Honda Baby Boy I Saw Yesterday. I Was Amazed. / The Honda Curse / The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Honda Civic AC Strong Like The Honda Accord V6? by fineboynl(m): 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2023
The Honda Accord ac has no match from other cars i have observed or witnessed. But I don’t know that of Honda Civic considering its smaller engine.

Does the Honda civic ac blow strong like the accord?

1 Like

Re: Is The Honda Civic AC Strong Like The Honda Accord V6? by sexyto(m): 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2023
fineboynl:
The Honda Accord ac has no match from other cars i have observed or witnessed. But I don’t know that of Honda Civic considering its smaller engine.

I don't think so.
Re: Is The Honda Civic AC Strong Like The Honda Accord V6? by Lexusgs430: 7:09pm On Oct 27, 2023
fineboynl:

Even a honda jazz's AC blows mortuary standard cooling.......

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Car Not Responding To Tettle / See Prices Of New Cars In Nigeria / How Profitable Is Transportation Business In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.