Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido (35536 Views)

Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' / Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping / Mike Godson Reacts To Assurance For Chioma “Davido Made Us Look Like Small Boys” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido by Eteka1(m): 12:12am On Oct 28, 2023
Harrynight:
cool

Yeyebrities and online fight

Dammy got this opportunity to chase clout and stay relevant
Because he called out your god Davido?

5 Likes

Re: Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido by Beverlyjean(f): 12:16am On Oct 28, 2023
babamadiba:
The idiot wasn't expecting the clap back. You won't take advantage of the fact that you think I won't respond to you and talk all nonsense then turn around and call me childish for my response. If you give me, I'll give you back. I'm human too you know?

It's easy to spot poverty people like u...hatred for the rich will always keep u at same spot...not his fault ur father failed in life

1 Like

Re: Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido by Beverlyjean(f): 12:18am On Oct 28, 2023
Iyenogie30:
This Davido must really have something he is not doing right

Because all these people calling him out ,all of them can't been wrong

Davido put your house in order before things get out of hand

Ur tots is the reason y the rich don't help the poor... wickedness and poverty ointment is the reason the poor will remain poor ... OBO ....stop helping these ungrateful basterds ...let poverty eat them up
Re: Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido by bimbodotun(m): 12:21am On Oct 28, 2023
They use begging do u.....na everyday u dy post aza.....
Oguchy:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family
Re: Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido by emiron18(m): 1:44am On Oct 28, 2023
Taaooma tells how much Cristiano Ronaldo earns and how
Click to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0fuXzl7Zcg
Re: Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido by Okhuadams(m): 2:18am On Oct 28, 2023
Temipen:
People insulting Davido on this thread should know that nobody is perfect. Davido is a great guy with a good heart and his good works will always speak for him.
the bad works will also speak for him

1 Like

Re: Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido by Myer(m): 2:40am On Oct 28, 2023
BrickDevo:
Smh, aside from davido being open and cheerful, i heard he is also reckless and disrespectful, he owes one guy 250m refusing to pay back, he once owed mercy Johnson's some millions for not turning up to perform and refused to pay back. Tueh!

Picknick the same thing

Since I watched a BFS prank on him and his rude and violent reaction, I realized I disliked the person David but still like the artist Davido.
His brother is even worse.
I can only blame the dad, cos wealth is not easy to manage. He didn't instill certain foundational moral values in his children.
Re: Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido by Kachidubem: 3:19am On Oct 28, 2023
Oguchy:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
Scammer with different monikers

Every time , YOU are looking for money to buy food for your daughter... but you keep buying expensive data to come online
Re: Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido by CoronaVirusPro: 3:20am On Oct 28, 2023
Wizpa:
Owe owe one

Owe be Owe

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

1 Like

Re: Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:54am On Oct 28, 2023
babamadiba:
The idiot wasn't expecting the clap back. You won't take advantage of the fact that you think I won't respond to you and talk all nonsense then turn around and call me childish for my response. If you give me, I'll give you back. I'm human too you know?
Naso ooo
Re: Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido by planetx: 4:45am On Oct 28, 2023
So this guy just all of a sudden decided to start dragging Davido for payment on a song that is like a decade old, Davido never even grow bear bear in the video..Davido is correct, you are trying to trend using Davido to possibly revive your dead career because how have you been surviving all this years that suddenly now you need money for your daughter school fees.
Re: Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido by Obierika(m): 5:11am On Oct 28, 2023
Temipen:
People insulting Davido on this thread should know that nobody is perfect. Davido is a great guy with a good heart and his good works will always speak for him.

So you opened a new account so you could make this comment.

Why did you not use your normal account?

1 Like

Re: Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido by Obierika(m): 5:23am On Oct 28, 2023
Deicide:
This davido get problem buy if you point it out the fans would come for you grin

Most of the people who follow celebrities blindly are usually very daft and do not reason logically because they think the celebrities they follow are perfect beings

1 Like

Re: Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido by Josywhyte: 6:04am On Oct 28, 2023
No be everybody wey grow for Yankee get sense o! Dammy Krane really para for this one I swear
Re: Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido by Wisswhales007: 6:09am On Oct 28, 2023
Iyenogie30:
This Davido must really have something he is not doing right

Because all these people calling him out ,all of them can't been wrong

Davido put your house in order before things get out of hand

Nah everybody get his or her own short comings
Re: Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido by Felaincarnated: 6:09am On Oct 28, 2023
Dis ur last garri no dey finish? Mods u guys nid to put dis patient in his rightful place
Temipen:

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
Re: Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido by BALLOSKI: 6:12am On Oct 28, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Dammy Krane is wicked!

If I was David-Owe, I will make sure he makes it to jail.

Damn! Where did he get that name from? How did he think about it!

grin grin grin

That was a creative one. I don't know how he was able to come up with that. Dammy de crase
Re: Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido by Greenscientist: 6:17am On Oct 28, 2023
Think9ja:
Funny thing is this Dammy Krane dude might be saying the truth. But Davido is more successful than him so people will say he's jealous.

Once you're up against someone with more financial strength than you in this obodo 9ja, forget it, you've lost out.

This is the reality of life - Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido by MrAgbako: 6:20am On Oct 28, 2023
babamadiba:
"shout out to backcock girls"😂
Re: Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido by KingTom(m): 6:25am On Oct 28, 2023
Think9ja:
Funny thing is this Dammy Krane dude might be saying the truth. But Davido is more successful than him so people will say he's jealous.

Once you're up against someone with more financial strength than you in this obodo 9ja, forget it, you've lost out.
Bro you've said my mind
Re: Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido by aremubabs: 6:36am On Oct 28, 2023
babamadiba:

You are calling Dammy an idiot simply because he asked for his own money?

If you look at Davido's response, you will see that he truly owes Dammy Krane and is refusing to repay.

I don't know why celebrities do this. That was how Mercy Aigbe too was called out by a fashion designer some years back.

I think even Psquare have had their own share too when they were called out for owing rent.

If Davido lives his life well, I don't think he should have a problem fulfilling his own part of the contract he had with Dammy Krane.

That you let me sleep in your house (out of your own free will) does not mean that I have to offer my services to you free of charge, especially when we have had a contract about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido by aremubabs: 6:43am On Oct 28, 2023
planetx:
So this guy just all of a sudden decided to start dragging Davido for payment on a song that is like a decade old, Davido never even grow bear bear in the video..Davido is correct, you are trying to trend using Davido to possibly revive your dead career because how have you been surviving all this years that suddenly now you need money for your daughter school fees.

Maybe you don't live in Nigeria. Costs of everything has gone up.

People are beginning to remember those owing them.

2 Likes

Re: Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido by Komu1048(m): 6:49am On Oct 28, 2023
So because his time is pass, he is no more a human
. So Davido is now a saint that can do no wrong or one must shut up cox it’s Davido. The fact your life revolve around him doesn’t mean others should

minasu190:

The last I checked,portable is more popular than this dude, his time is gone, no forever champion...stop being a joker and rest your fish brain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido by maasoap(m): 6:53am On Oct 28, 2023
babamadiba:

I don't think you have brain to analyse his first set of posts, that of Davido and this one properly. Because if you do, you would realise that Davido is a Ripper, he literally admitted it. Zombie

1 Like

Re: Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido by babamadiba(m): 6:58am On Oct 28, 2023
maasoap:

I don't think you have brain to analyse his first set of posts, that of Davido and this one properly. Because if you do, you would realise that Davido is a Ripper, he literally admitted it. Zombie
you are bastard. It shall not be well with you and your family. Stupid kid. Drug Addict.
Re: Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido by babamadiba(m): 6:59am On Oct 28, 2023
Beverlyjean:

It's easy to spot poverty people like u...hatred for the rich will always keep u at same spot...not his fault ur father failed in life
funny enough I could take care of you and your family.
Re: Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido by maasoap(m): 7:01am On Oct 28, 2023
babamadiba:
you are bastard. It shall not be well with you and your family. Stupid kid. Drug Addict.
Use your brain next time, Mr Ode. Don't follow celebrity blindly so that you don't attract the anger of God. Davido is nothing but fraud, evidences abound around

1 Like

Re: Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido by Beverlyjean(f): 7:06am On Oct 28, 2023
babamadiba:
funny enough I could take care of you and your family.

Funny enough, u can't
Re: Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido by MyExpression(m): 7:56am On Oct 28, 2023
Think9ja:

You're the one thinking this one o.

001 is my guy, but I believe this Danny krane story.
I don't even know his face...but I know d name dah year. Had some good songs.

But seems OBO is having financial issues. Babymama with American citizenship...them go bleed you for everything.

Boss is getting bled, so he's trying to structure his finance.
He's finance team is tryna save his future.
Auditors now demand full justification for every cheque.
Unfortunately, most of these things were not well documented...and ObO sef no remember...or no wan gree remember, coz e come be like say the debts too much...but I believe he agreed to those deals.
Re: Person Papa Dey Tweet Like Small Pikin” — Dammy Krane Claps Back At Davido by Topmaike007(m): 8:01am On Oct 28, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Shut up!! Stop retrogressing with the way you use your brain,So because President Tinubu is successful than my father if he does something that's not good I shouldn't call him out? make Una dey use Una brain abeg and moreover where your own papa dey when the Adeleke were hustling abi na to dey worship them na him Una know?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Celebrates her 32nd Birthday Today / Blackface Threatens To Beat Tekno When Next They Meet (photo) / Henrietta Kosoko's Death: Toyin Aimakhu And Amanda Ebeye Mourn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.