Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Lupita Nyong’o Shines In New Photos Following Relationship Split [photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lupita Nyong’o Shines In New Photos Following Relationship Split [photos] (1840 Views)

Lupita Nyong’o Eats Ants With Relish (Photos, Video) / Lupita Nyong’o Acts Igbo Character In Americanah, Movie Adaptation / Anyang Nyong’o: Woman Sending Nude Pictures To Lupita Nyong’o’s Governor Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lupita Nyong’o Shines In New Photos Following Relationship Split [photos] by Editorialtimes: 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2023
In the midst of personal change, renowned Hollywood actress Lupita Nyong'o has graced the spotlight once again, captivating fans with her radiant beauty and grace. This comes shortly after the talented actress confirmed her split from her boyfriend, further highlighting her resilience and strength.

Lupita Nyong'o, the Academy Award-winning actress known for her exceptional talent and beauty, recently shared a series of stunning new photos on her social media accounts. The pictures showcase her radiant smile, undeniable charm, and unmatched elegance, reaffirming her status as a style icon.

The release of these captivating images follows Lupita's recent announcement that she and her boyfriend have parted ways. While the news of her split was met with heartfelt reactions from her fans, Lupita's choice to share these empowering photos signals her determination to continue embracing life to the fullest.

The actress has always been a source of inspiration for many, not just for her acting prowess but also for her unapologetic self-confidence and positive influence on issues like self-acceptance, diversity, and female empowerment. Her latest photos reflect the same bold spirit and unyielding confidence that has endeared her to fans worldwide.

As Lupita Nyong'o moves forward following this personal transition, her new photos remind us of her resilience and unwavering spirit. While love stories may change, her timeless beauty and indomitable grace remain constant, serving as a shining example of strength and self-assuredness for all who admire her.

Source: https://thebureau.com.ng/lupita-nyongo-shines-in-new-photos-following-relationship-split-photos/
Re: Lupita Nyong’o Shines In New Photos Following Relationship Split [photos] by sarkinbauchi: 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2023
She resemble New Generation Obidients
Re: Lupita Nyong’o Shines In New Photos Following Relationship Split [photos] by JaneYave(f): 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2023
Beautiful eyes and lips l see, the hairstyle is novel though 😳

1 Like

Re: Lupita Nyong’o Shines In New Photos Following Relationship Split [photos] by Josbreed: 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2023
No boobs, nah! Not my type.

11 Likes

Re: Lupita Nyong’o Shines In New Photos Following Relationship Split [photos] by Waterlilly: 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2023
no boobs no ynash
am an ass man, nothing here. next please
Re: Lupita Nyong’o Shines In New Photos Following Relationship Split [photos] by ravensckar(m): 7:01pm On Oct 27, 2023
Unless she's a lesbian, I still can't see what is seductive about all the bones on her chest and backside.

Cloth dey cover something sha. Eeewwww!

5 Likes

Re: Lupita Nyong’o Shines In New Photos Following Relationship Split [photos] by marunga(m): 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2023
Who is Lupita? My autocorrect doesn't recognize Lupita not even talking about Lupi...
Re: Lupita Nyong’o Shines In New Photos Following Relationship Split [photos] by Zonefree(m): 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2023
Seems her breast travelled undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lupita Nyong’o Shines In New Photos Following Relationship Split [photos] by duduade: 7:54pm On Oct 27, 2023
All these na acting strong format pictures

We understand
Re: Lupita Nyong’o Shines In New Photos Following Relationship Split [photos] by Starboytwo(m): 10:30pm On Oct 27, 2023
They say 1 man food another man poison.
Re: Lupita Nyong’o Shines In New Photos Following Relationship Split [photos] by 90dbest: 5:44am On Oct 28, 2023
Where is the beauty,media will like to control people's perception to believe what is not real.

1 Like

Re: Lupita Nyong’o Shines In New Photos Following Relationship Split [photos] by rigarmortis: 6:29am On Oct 28, 2023
She visit nasarawa? Cos e be like say dem collect her breast
Re: Lupita Nyong’o Shines In New Photos Following Relationship Split [photos] by Olawade24: 7:23am On Oct 28, 2023
I too trust nairaland to roast her for the lack of breast and yansh.

I was not disappointed. grin

1 Like

Re: Lupita Nyong’o Shines In New Photos Following Relationship Split [photos] by siofra(f): 8:01am On Oct 28, 2023
Beautiful woman!

I'm so glad she broke up with that ugly bald headed man. Never liked him angry

I could smell his dustiness millions of miles away.
Re: Lupita Nyong’o Shines In New Photos Following Relationship Split [photos] by siofra(f): 8:02am On Oct 28, 2023
ravensckar:
Unless she's a lesbian, I still can't see what is seductive about all the bones on her chest and backside.

Cloth dey cover something sha. Eeewwww!

Have you seen her backside? Dey play.

Just Google it.
Re: Lupita Nyong’o Shines In New Photos Following Relationship Split [photos] by joseph1832(m): 9:49am On Oct 28, 2023
Hian.
Re: Lupita Nyong’o Shines In New Photos Following Relationship Split [photos] by TheKingsmann(m): 11:49am On Oct 28, 2023
She looks like a man, flat chest. Not my type.

Me that I love sucking boobs. 😕😣
Re: Lupita Nyong’o Shines In New Photos Following Relationship Split [photos] by Sharatan(m): 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2023
Waterlilly:
no boobs no ynash
am an ass man, nothing here. next please

This Lupita girl’s yarsh is out of this world. Don’t mention
Re: Lupita Nyong’o Shines In New Photos Following Relationship Split [photos] by eepeepook: 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2023
Good for her. Life continues.

(1) (Reply)

“bursting Out” & “holding Hope” Have Landed In Cinemas – First Photos From The M / Photos: President Jonathan Visits The Dilapidated Police College,ikeja / Tonto Dikeh Responds To Her Fall In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.