Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Supreme Court: Popular Obidient Reveals True Identity After Judgement (Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court: Popular Obidient Reveals True Identity After Judgement (Picture) (1443 Views)

Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet / Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos / Shell Agrees To Pay Ogoni People ₦45bn Compensation 11 Years After Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supreme Court: Popular Obidient Reveals True Identity After Judgement (Picture) by mrrandomguy: 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2023
A prominent Obidient and staunch Tinubu hater who is popular on Nairaland have mistakenly revealed his identity as a yahoo boy, while reacting to a topic about a mass shooting in the USA.

The Nairalander who goes by the moniker "taylor88" is also known for his/her hate speech against Yoruba people of Southern Nigeria, among many strange behaviour such as crying uncontrollably online on almost every topic posted in the politics section of nairaland.com, an internet forum owned by Seun Osewa, a Yoruba man.

taylor88:
Make una no go kill person client ooo

I no know wetin dey worry una

No hustler wan hear any yeye story from picker oo

Which one be say bro my client was on his way to the western union and then shoot am

People go gather for me and you oo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court: Popular Obidient Reveals True Identity After Judgement (Picture) by Versifier20: 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2023
Re: Supreme Court: Popular Obidient Reveals True Identity After Judgement (Picture) by Goodvibes007: 5:16pm On Oct 27, 2023
Lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court: Popular Obidient Reveals True Identity After Judgement (Picture) by yarimo(m): 5:37pm On Oct 27, 2023
99.9% Obidients are criminals

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court: Popular Obidient Reveals True Identity After Judgement (Picture) by PythonTutorial2(m): 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2023
Lol 😆
Re: Supreme Court: Popular Obidient Reveals True Identity After Judgement (Picture) by FreeStuffsNG: 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2023
Not surprised. They type out of the abundance of their hate-filled unpatriotic heart. Nigeria will never bless them!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court: Popular Obidient Reveals True Identity After Judgement (Picture) by SoNature(m): 7:05pm On Oct 27, 2023
yarimo:

You cannot be supporting a druglord and have the guts to point an accusing finger.

If the people who pay you stipends to defend them here had done the right thing, why would anyone want to go into crime?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court: Popular Obidient Reveals True Identity After Judgement (Picture) by Meagainstthem: 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2023
Who support Pandora man? No be crook and never do well?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court: Popular Obidient Reveals True Identity After Judgement (Picture) by Rolings: 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2023
SoNature:

You cannot be supporting a druglord and have the guts to point an accusing finger.

If the people who pay you stipends to defend them here had done the right thing, why would anyone want to go into crime?

So invariably YOU are also a criminal.

Weldone

5 Likes

Re: Supreme Court: Popular Obidient Reveals True Identity After Judgement (Picture) by Superwave16320: 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2023
He is the same criminal as princeoflagos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court: Popular Obidient Reveals True Identity After Judgement (Picture) by StreetFight: 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2023
yarimo:

The singular person who is not a criminal among them died during the civil war in 1967

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court: Popular Obidient Reveals True Identity After Judgement (Picture) by yarimo(m): 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2023
StreetFight:

The singular person who is not a criminal among them died during the civil war in 1967
Comrade

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court: Popular Obidient Reveals True Identity After Judgement (Picture) by contentmakerPRO: 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2023
Superwave16320:
He is the same criminal as princ..eoflagos
He is not, but I will expose him here.

They always think internet and forum like this is a faceless and they can't be traced if need be. They are wrong.

The guy real name is Charles. ....... Something I won't say...

...Taylor is adopted may be after Charles Taylor of Liberia. May be..
He is the same as one nuisance during Jonathan era, named corridon or conductor... Or something like that. that always change his moniker any how .
He studied computer science in university of porthacourt. Or rivers state university...(can't get that straight)
He is between 28-32 year.
He is a cultist.
He is staying in okota/ agor palace/ festac axis, not porthacourt as he always claimed...
He is a yahoo boy that has likely defrauded some Americans and
Chinese.
His number or number of someone close to him ends in 57 or so....
I won't go further
For the other guy yu mentioned, if I start to do his own here, this site will go on fire ... cheesy
..But am sure very soon, security will run that Taylor matter. That time hope his fellow guys that donate likes and shares for him will save him.
I know if he readthis he will freeze to death... grin He should come and deny it.
I repeat, people should watch what they post on social media. Criticize but with sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court: Popular Obidient Reveals True Identity After Judgement (Picture) by OkCornel(m): 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2023
Yoruba and Igbo dudes. What is with the toxic tribalism between you two for goodness sakes?!

At this rate, weapon merchants will cash out on your hatred for each other.

Be careful.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

President Obasanjo's Rating Is Degrading Internationally / N/A / Nigeria Is 48 Years Old Today: Happy or Sad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.