Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ... (1121 Views)

Help, My Kid Brother Is Going Mad. / Help! My Kid Brother Is Going Mad. / Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by JAPAHTML: 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2023
People are here bashing and saying nonsense to me ontop my own prob. thanks everyone. thread closed no more contribution, some stupid folks here even want to use the tribalism stupidity they use on front page for dis post
conclusion: 80% of nairalanders are grown up tribalistic senseless stupid fools. spits SMHS
Re: ... by Wujio: 5:37pm On Oct 27, 2023
Get him to a church. Rural pastors can handle it especially in its infancy

2 Likes

Re: ... by JAPAHTML: 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2023
J
Re: ... by JAPAHTML: 5:41pm On Oct 27, 2023
J
Re: ... by Wujio: 5:43pm On Oct 27, 2023
JAPAHTML:
sir my father is a core member of a Christian organization and we have taken this my brother to different men of God but to no avail, i think is no longer a church thing, something needs to be done before i lose this precious soul

Nah. Urban pastors are different from Rural churches. Take him to Apostolic Church. He will get his healing there
Re: ... by Omihanifa: 5:44pm On Oct 27, 2023
Hope he's not a Marlian

1 Like

Re: ... by wittywriter: 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2023
Omihanifa:
Hope he's not a Marlian

Diagnosis is needed in this issue.
OP can your parents be reached?.
JAPAHTML:
yes we are very much available 24/7

For all kind of verification and information and any other things
Ok...I'll quote/engage you on a dead thread soon
Wujio:

Shut up. As i read The HolySpirit impressed on me that He will find his healing in a church. Im not guessing. I spoke as i heard
You don't seem calm...
JAPAHTML:
okay sir no problem though i don't understand what's dead thread
You'll get the usual mention prompt when I do.

Wittyness.
Re: ... by JAPAHTML: 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2023
J
Re: ... by JAPAHTML: 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2023
Re: ... by Wujio: 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2023
JAPAHTML:
. Sir like i said before we've tackled this with praying, fasting, many men of God but it results to no positive outcome, like i said before is a Christian home and we have played our part in terms of spirituality it's time to seek help from medical expert

Shut up. As i read The HolySpirit impressed on me that He will find his healing in a church. Im not guessing. I spoke as i heard
Re: ... by JAPAHTML: 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2023
A
Re: ... by JAPAHTML: 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2023
J
Re: ... by chuksbogus: 6:05pm On Oct 27, 2023
May hay while the sun shines. Take him to a psych hospital ASAP

2 Likes

Re: ... by JAPAHTML: 6:07pm On Oct 27, 2023
wittywriter:

Diagnosis is needed in this issue.
OP can your parents be reached?.

Ok...I'll quote/engage you on a dead thread soon

Wittyness.
okay sir no problem though i don't understand what's dead thread
Re: ... by JAPAHTML: 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2023
chuksbogus:
May hay while the sun shines. Take him to a psych hospital ASAP
sir we know this a local nurse conducted a test on him and said that his brain is in serious danger that we should do something about it, but the problem here is fund, like i said before we are poor we can't really do any shit in this matter undecided
Re: ... by yomi007k(m): 6:18pm On Oct 27, 2023
JAPAHTML:
sir we know this a local nurse conducted a test on him and said that his brain is in serious danger that we should do something about it, but the problem here is fund, like i said before we are poor we can't really do any shit in this matter undecided

Take him to a psychiatric hospital. It can be managed.

Forget local nurses or even general practitioner doctor.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Xxxxtentacion2: 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2023
Take him to a rehab... Find a good mental health worker to take care of him...
Re: ... by Lance008(m): 7:03pm On Oct 27, 2023
Bro dem bewitch your bro
Na another spirit Dey he body presently
Take him to strong cele pastor he go well
Re: ... by Lance008(m): 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2023
JAPAHTML:
Hello nairalanders i am typing this with tears in my eyes cry my younger brother who's just 16years is seriously mentally ill angry this boy is my everything, i am 19 now but we play together like twins as people usually call us, whenever you see me know that my younger bro is around, we always appear in same color of clothing, (up and down) it all started last year March cry my bro started misbehaving but not always, like at times you will see him talking to himself but when you interrupt to know the problem he will always tell you that there's nothing wrong, this boy takes his bath, he can cook delicious meals, if you ask him some things he will answer correctly but when you want to discuss something important with him he will start saying meaningless things to you undecided and the worst part is that he doesn't want to associate with his siblings anymore, he just want to be alone always this is the same boy that can't be without me for more than 2hrs, I've been crying my eyes out because i feel very lonely without him cry cry this boy is my joy, we do everything together he always got my back but it's more than a year now i have been lonely in this wicked world literally crying everyday, at times i feel suicidal cos who am i in this world without this my good brother undecided my parents are trying because our family is very poor so we are not capable of taking him to a good psychiatris hospital nairalanders i feel suicidal because of this my brother, we grew up together till he was fifteen before this calamity befall on him, he is a very quiet boy and smart also, how this came about is what i don't know cry
He go well
No worry
Ur dad is only limiting some stuff because of Christianity
Bro I don see this case tire and the people well back to normal
Dem don bewitch ur bro Na another spirit Dey he body
Na somebody Dey torment am
Take him to strong cele prophet but some still Dey be agent of devil
Tell ur dad
I stand with my wit my word 💯
He go well
I feel ur pains
Re: ... by JAPAHTML: 7:08pm On Oct 27, 2023
J
Re: ... by Lance008(m): 7:19pm On Oct 27, 2023
JAPAHTML:
Exactly what other prophets have been saying, but no solution
Before the spirit go dem must fight the spirit
Evil spirit are very sturborn
Re: ... by Wujio: 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2023
[quote author=JAPAHTML post=126649693][/quote]

I can get you to where he will be healed. But to get the oersons attention, i have to give him xmas gift first. After xmas, first week of new year message me. Let me speak with him first

Dont take him to health care. Once they inject him with syringes of white meddicine he is gone completely. Leave him with a Chrisstian place however you think he doesnt show sign of improvement for now. Message me January
Re: ... by JAPAHTML: 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2023
J
Re: ... by Englishisamust: 7:54pm On Oct 27, 2023
Your boy is turning to introvert small small. Naso he dey start!!! grin grin grin. Flog all the spirit of introvert and shyness commot from his body before he become a victim of bully... it is crazy out there. Boys are not smiling, U do like meat, dey eat u instantly.

Spirit of introvert and shyness
They talk to themselves
They love be alone
The are shy when they see crowd
They cant talk properly without their voice shaking
Re: ... by Wujio: 7:58pm On Oct 27, 2023
JAPAHTML:
no improvement at all

Do you read at all?
Re: ... by JAPAHTML: 8:21pm On Oct 27, 2023
A
Re: ... by JAPAHTML: 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2023
J
Re: ... by falcon01: 10:21pm On Oct 27, 2023
JAPAHTML:
so it's all about you huhn? Narcissistic Prick!
Anyway, does he take hard drugs?
Re: ... by JAPAHTML: 5:23am On Oct 28, 2023
J
Re: ... by JAPAHTML: 5:30am On Oct 28, 2023
J
Re: ... by falcon01: 5:33am On Oct 28, 2023
JAPAHTML:
Pls and pls dont dare to mention me again, why usin "narcissistic prick"? is that how wild u are, i and my bro grew up together, we are good boxs, we dont do drugs okay
sorry, I was half asleep while reading and replying I had no idea what I wrote but let me read again and comment.
Modified**
You still sound narcissistic because it's all about you you you you he's your joy he's your this he's your that it's about things you benefit from him I didn't read where you talked about him, having a good life, job, career, family, school e.t.c.

Secondly why are you defensive about the drug use? Are you certain he is not on drugs? Most times it's drugs if not then it's hereditary. Check who has history of madness between your moms or pops check their family, who has madness issue their father mum or any relative at all. If its hereditary sorry there's nothing you can do, you also are at risk of developing symptoms maybe even run completely mad or just mild symptoms but if its drug use, he can be rehabilitated and fixed.

Do your research. Except if he has trauma which is something else, does he have trauma? Any accidents while growing up? Did he see something traumatising that he couldn't recover? If no then revert to the second paragraph above.
Re: ... by JAPAHTML: 5:35am On Oct 28, 2023
J

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Problem Is Constant Waist Pain / Pimples / How To Cure Vaginal Infections Without Using Medications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.