Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

... - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ... (1125 Views)

Help, My Kid Brother Is Going Mad. / Help! My Kid Brother Is Going Mad. / Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by online4business: 6:07am On Oct 28, 2023
Na wetin people no dey like hear I go talk because I've seen cases like these.

One anyone talking to himself is on drugs or have tested drugs. FACTS.

You can believe bewitchment because that's what you want to believe... But the first is find out who give am drug (ice method or colos or loud)

I've sold this stuff years ago and can make it.

The way guys prepare it now is to make it addictive using hexane and benzene derevatives (and other things that slowly destroy brain cells).

Isolate your brother till the feelings ware off and feed him Good food.

It's 50/50 sha.

If you believe it's bewitchment pray to the three god's.
Re: ... by JAPAHTML: 6:24am On Oct 28, 2023
J
Re: ... by JAPAHTML: 6:32am On Oct 28, 2023
online4business:
Na wetin people no dey like hear I go talk because I've seen cases like these.

One anyone talking to himself is on drugs or have tested drugs. FACTS.

You can believe bewitchment because that's what you want to believe... But the first is find out who give am drug (ice method or colos or loud)

I've sold this stuff years ago and can make it.

The way guys prepare it now is to make it addictive using hexane and benzene derevatives the answer is no my brother is nt doing drugr in anywax, he is always at home wt me or mumy no friends no outing, so i can bet my life that his predicament isnt related to drugs in anyway

If you believe it's bewitchment pray to the three god's.

Re: ... by JAPAHTML: 6:36am On Oct 28, 2023
J
Re: ... by JAPAHTML: 6:40am On Oct 28, 2023
J
Re: ... by Olawade24: 7:13am On Oct 28, 2023
If he's going mad then send him to the psychiatric. undecided
Re: ... by dominique(f): 7:43am On Oct 28, 2023
JAPAHTML:
sir we know this a local nurse conducted a test on him and said that his brain is in serious danger that we should do something about it, but the problem here is fund, like i said before we are poor we can't really do any shit in this matter undecided

What kind of test did the local nurse run?.She's probably one of those auxiliary nurses that learn about medicines and start calling themselves nurses, she can never diagnose a psychiatric patient. You should go and make findings about neuropsychiatric centers close to you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! / Typhoid / Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.