Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire (33175 Views)

I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe / "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims / Taylor Swift Now Dating An AFRO AMERICAN Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by SIRTee15: 1:38am On Oct 28, 2023
pacespot:
If there is one area that Whites or any other race shouldn't be competing with Blacks in terms of wealths, it's this music industry. But trust the Whites to elevate their own at the expense of others. All these music and video streaming platforms like Spotify, YouTube, Netflix, etc should have been owned by Blacks. Blacks create the best musics and videos that drive users to these platforms, but they barely earn much from them. Look at how much Taylor Swift earning from YouTube and Spotify alone, that is more than total net worth of any African artists alive or dead today? Tell me what is special about her songs, apart from "blank space" I don't even listen to any.

When it comes to making big big money, na white people get am. They locked that space up tight.
It will be hard for any other race to break in without their permission.
Look at IT and tech. Despite all the hard work being done by Chinese and Indians, na whites owned start ups always break the jinx.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by ubox: 2:21am On Oct 28, 2023
t2luv1:

From my household alone my $400 is in that amount paying for my grand-kids to attend her concert. I can't even in my wildest dream ever see my late Father a true Ijebu man doing such a thing. Unless my plan was to have seen my mother packing her bag and going back to her father's house.
This is funny grin
Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by Dshocker(m): 2:50am On Oct 28, 2023
dominique:
And Beyonce that has been singing since before Taylor was born is worth around $600m. E be things o.

You should worry about yourself fess!!!

Do you have up to N100,000 in your account?

1 Like

Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by naturefellow(m): 3:54am On Oct 28, 2023
omooba969:
Be like say na hook up she take raise the money
Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by Sillymoderators: 4:37am On Oct 28, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
I tap into her grace...
Shameless person! You cannot pray for your own grace!

2 Likes

Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by BALLOSKI: 5:49am On Oct 28, 2023
She’s also added to her discography in recent years by releasing re-recorded versions of her earlier work in Taylor’s quest to own her masters.

She has so far released ‘Taylor’s Verions’ of Fearless (2008), Red (2012), Speak Now (2010), and now 2014’s 1989, which dropped this week to high praise.

She's a white girl and music Exec won't hunt her down for trying to do this. If it were a black person, she'd have been done with and her death blamed on drug overdose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by JaceBlaze: 6:02am On Oct 28, 2023
I never could get what the big deal was with this one.Horrible singing voice, doesn't have the appeal looks wise...I just could never😩
Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by Josywhyte: 6:14am On Oct 28, 2023
Taylor Swift,my babe that year for UNIBEN before we broke up grin grin grin tongue
Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by Najdorf: 7:48am On Oct 28, 2023
JaceBlaze:
I never could get what the big deal was with this one.Horrible singing voice, doesn't have the appeal looks wise...I just could never😩
Horrible singing voice, how? Abi are we listening to different songs?

Maybe Portable is more of your groove grin

1 Like

Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by Najdorf: 7:49am On Oct 28, 2023
Nice one. Biggest artist of the 2010s imo
Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by Philosophic: 10:25am On Oct 28, 2023
An acheivement well deserved.
Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by Meteng: 11:35am On Oct 28, 2023
Yamleg:

Everything to you is PalmWine
Oyaa keep Taping

Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by stancydg: 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2023
Its obvious the hot sun in Africa is responsible for the music preferences on this side. Sometimes I wonder how people enjoy the noise they call music here. Before Johnny joined Mavin, some of us were in touch with him because he was the closest thing to sane music over here, but I guess pangolo is the majority's delight. Can you imagine comparing Rihanna to Taylor? Do those ones understand singing beyond nudity? Even Beyonce sef don juba for Taylor and that's their best.
Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by narite: 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2023
SavageResponse:
I have been hearing of Taylor Swift for over 10 years but I don't know a single song by her
For me; I don’t even know if Taylor Swift is she, he or they. Curiously open the thread to finally put a face on the name. Her name is the greatness not her talent. The power of marketing.
Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by pacespot(m): 6:16am On Oct 29, 2023
SIRTee15:

When it comes to making big big money, na white people get am. They locked that space up tight.
It will be hard for any other race to break in without their permission.
Look at IT and tech. Despite all the hard work being done by Chinese and Indians, na whites owned start ups always break the jinx.

Those two countries are just fools especially the Chinese, China thinks it can lead the world without being a democracy. If Chinese people can create all the marvelous things we are seeing coming out of the country today, why can't their government trust their intelligence to elect their leaders instead of the communist party? A good portion of American IT and tech companies today are being powered by Indian brains, I wonder why those ones haven't created one of their own?

Maybe this will take some time to change but I don't see China leading the world if it remains a communism. This is like asking people to make a complete U-turn in the progress that has been made in human civilization. China is only going to remain powerful as long as countries enjoying doing business with it.
Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by pacespot(m): 10:37am On Oct 29, 2023
micxwell:
Lol. I enjoy Rihanna, Queen B, and others, but when it comes to Taylor Alison Swift, she's in a league of her own. She holds a special place in my heart. wink.
Most Nigerians can't quite connect with her songs, especially the more intricate lyrics, as they don't align with our musical preferences in this part of the world.

I'm not questioning her talent one second. But judging a song based on lyrics is just exposing a plain ignorance. The nuance of a good music is ability to connect with your mind and uplift your spirit. Also ability to make you feel socially connected and given you that positive vibe. Her lyrics are not even as good as the likes of Shakira, Brandy, Rihanna and other ladies I mentioned earlier.
Re: Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire by Najdorf: 1:50pm On Oct 29, 2023
micxwell:
Lol. I enjoy Rihanna, Queen B, and others, but when it comes to Taylor Alison Swift, she's in a league of her own. She holds a special place in my heart. wink.
Most Nigerians can't quite connect with her songs, especially the more intricate lyrics, as they don't align with our musical preferences in this part of the world.
Agreed. You can find evidence of this with the comment above me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) / Zlatan Ibile To Mr Eazi: Nigerian Graduates Begging For Giveaway On Instagram” / 2face, Annie Idibia And Their Daughter, Isabella Step Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.