Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) (33170 Views)

John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday / John Dumelo & Gifty Mawunya White Wedding Photos / John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by GistMoreTV: 4:52am On May 14, 2018
GistMore.com

Actor John Dumelo got married to his beautiful wife last weekend.

As shared...

Finally!!... The perpetual bachelor finally ties the nuptials @johndumelo1. Welcome to the fold bro. U carry eye go market, u couldn't have gotten a better half than @missgeeonly, a beautiful woman without a doubt. �� and here's wishing you both a happy wedded life.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiuLHVqnMd5/?hl=en

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by GistMoreTV: 4:53am On May 14, 2018
Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by youngest85(m): 4:53am On May 14, 2018
Where is the beautiful wife?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by mikejj(m): 5:14am On May 14, 2018
grin that agbaga enter well...if na 9ja dem go wear anco.

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by Elnino4ladies: 5:20am On May 14, 2018
May Odin bless their marriage

3 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by chrisbaby24(m): 5:33am On May 14, 2018
Congratulobia..!!!
Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by Josskute(m): 5:50am On May 14, 2018
Today is my Birthday! Please celebrate with me

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by Ahmed0336(m): 5:58am On May 14, 2018
youngest85:
Where is the beautiful wife?
Show us ur girlfriend/wife before u condemn her undecided

16 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by StarUp: 6:14am On May 14, 2018
John Dumelo should better watch Ramsey Nouah well o, because that guy too na bahd striker when it comes to women matter. wink

2 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by rex444(m): 6:34am On May 14, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
but dem no do d wedding for valhala

4 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by Awaitingkopa(f): 7:11am On May 14, 2018
So Ghanaians wear agbada too? On wedding day for that matter.? Thought it's a Yoruba thing

6 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by Middlefinger1: 10:14am On May 14, 2018
Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by ShitHead(m): 10:15am On May 14, 2018
Make them quick born, Don Jazy is waiting to marry their daughter.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by inoki247: 10:15am On May 14, 2018
invite Yoruba Demon dere nd epp u demonize ya woman...
Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by gurunlocker: 10:16am On May 14, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

You don watch Thor / Vikings..... Your head don turn grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by darlingnuel(m): 10:16am On May 14, 2018
Josskute:
Today is my Birthday! Please celebrate with me
Happy birthday! Many Happy returns!
Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by Bellgal: 10:17am On May 14, 2018
Fine ppl
Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by teebaxy(m): 10:17am On May 14, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
So Ghanaians wear agbada too? On wedding day for that matter.? Thought it's a Yoruba thing
Yoruba culture is growing international na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by Newpride(m): 10:17am On May 14, 2018
John Dumelo my man ........

I love watching his movies always.

Please keep ur marriage away from social media to avoid what has befallen others.

God bless ur marriage .......
Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by martineverest(m): 10:17am On May 14, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
wanted to ask same question.....most West African nations now wear Nigerian attire , especially the women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by Nobody: 10:17am On May 14, 2018
get your own complete set of building plans. contact me on WhatsApp via my signature
Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by Akumjum(m): 10:17am On May 14, 2018
Is Ramsey Sweeting?

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by lastempero: 10:18am On May 14, 2018
Ramsouh Noah u no fit buy ordinary byc singlet wear shocked

2 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by rhames(m): 10:20am On May 14, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

And who is Odin?

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by Praktikals(m): 10:20am On May 14, 2018
Where Dumelu ring na? The bros wan still deh form bachelor be that o
Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by Ukarakpa2019: 10:22am On May 14, 2018
Am I the only one seeing Ramseys' nipples from his wet shirt?
Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by AreaFada2: 10:22am On May 14, 2018
lastempero:
Ramsouh Noah u no fit buy ordinary byc singlet wear shocked

I cannot leave home without wearing a singlet.

Even my old man doesn't. It saves one such embarrassment.
Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by fidelmarshal199: 10:23am On May 14, 2018
S
Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by StackHouse1(m): 10:23am On May 14, 2018
Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by nikkypearl(f): 10:23am On May 14, 2018
undecided
Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by Maket: 10:27am On May 14, 2018
Thank God

(1) (2) (Reply)

So Sad!!! Famous Actor Jackie Chan Just Pass Away[dead] / 2face, Annie Idibia And Their Daughter, Isabella Step Out In Style / Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.