Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

It's 2023, We Have Whatsapp, Email, Twitter... Yet INEC Can't Transmit 1 Image? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's 2023, We Have Whatsapp, Email, Twitter... Yet INEC Can't Transmit 1 Image? (222 Views)

Twitter Yet To Register In Nigeria Despite Lifting Of Ban - ICIR / Buhari Ministers, Twitter Yet To Begin Talks On Ban / Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's 2023, We Have Whatsapp, Email, Twitter... Yet INEC Can't Transmit 1 Image? by whatisthetruth: 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2023
AND SOME NIGERIANS ARE SO PROUD OF THIS, SAYING I TOLD YOU SO.

Some of you ehn, I don't know what is in your hearts. When you stand before your God at the end of time, naked of all your belongings, your hearts will be laid bare.

Someone actually said on another thread that INEC was doing a trial run for transmission of data

Trial run, in 2023

You all just continue to disgrace the black race, disgrace Africa, just for political or tribal superiority, resulting in mass suffering.

Remember back in the day when you had Nokia 3310? Black and White screen, no camera, nothing. Even then you could still transmit text data, using SMS. Fast forward to today and influencers are STREAMING DATA even here in Nigeria, not just transmitting, but STREAMING!!!!!!!!!!

Yet someone is justifying INECs conduct saying, IREV was a test run in 2023, where all that was being sent was a SINGLE IMAGE, and YET THEY STILL FAILED. Oh my days sad

Cry for Africa cry

Some of you have traded your souls, maybe it's the blood of innocent Nigerians that keep you going.

Single IMAGE, as in JPEG, PNG... your GIANT OF AFRICA can't send in it's "test-run" in 2023.

God have mercy on us.

1 Like

Re: It's 2023, We Have Whatsapp, Email, Twitter... Yet INEC Can't Transmit 1 Image? by Xxxxtentacion2: 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2023
You want spoil business for yakubu...

1 Like

Re: It's 2023, We Have Whatsapp, Email, Twitter... Yet INEC Can't Transmit 1 Image? by whatisthetruth: 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
You want spoil business for yakubu...

It makes my head hurt trying to think about it, and then reading some nairalanders here saying "trial-run", sigh, bruv who do Africa like dis?
Re: It's 2023, We Have Whatsapp, Email, Twitter... Yet INEC Can't Transmit 1 Image? by IamANigerianMan: 6:07pm On Oct 27, 2023
Wait ooo, that 400billion for election was just for what?

1 Like

Re: It's 2023, We Have Whatsapp, Email, Twitter... Yet INEC Can't Transmit 1 Image? by Humulity: 6:24pm On Oct 27, 2023
Very pathetic and embarrassing.

To think billions was budgeted for this, indeed there was a country.

Watch how this your thread will be avoided and hidden.
Re: It's 2023, We Have Whatsapp, Email, Twitter... Yet INEC Can't Transmit 1 Image? by wittywriter: 6:24pm On Oct 27, 2023
Nigeria is happening to Nigerians all thanks to gullible electorates and fantastically corrupt political office holders.
whatisthetruth:
AND SOME NIGERIANS ARE SO PROUD OF THIS, SAYING I TOLD YOU SO.

Some of you ehn, I don't know what is in your hearts. When you stand before your God at the end of time, naked of all your belongings, your hearts will be laid bare.

Someone actually said on another thread that INEC was doing a trial run for transmission of data

Trial run, in 2023

You all just continue to disgrace the black race, disgrace Africa, just for political or tribal superiority, resulting in mass suffering.

Remember back in the day when you had Nokia 3310? Black and White screen, no camera, nothing. Even then you could still transmit text data, using SMS. Fast forward to today and influencers are STREAMING DATA even here in Nigeria, not just transmitting, but STREAMING!!!!!!!!!!

Yet someone is justifying INECs conduct saying, IREV was a test run in 2023, where all that was being sent was a SINGLE IMAGE, and YET THEY STILL FAILED. Oh my days sad

Cry for Africa cry

Some of you have traded your souls, maybe it's the blood of innocent Nigerians that keep you going.

Single IMAGE, as in JPEG, PNG... your GIANT OF AFRICA can't send in it's "test-run" in 2023.

God have mercy on us.

Wittyness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's 2023, We Have Whatsapp, Email, Twitter... Yet INEC Can't Transmit 1 Image? by Versifier20: 6:24pm On Oct 27, 2023
Enjoy
Re: It's 2023, We Have Whatsapp, Email, Twitter... Yet INEC Can't Transmit 1 Image? by PythonTutorial2(m): 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2023
Lol 😆
Re: It's 2023, We Have Whatsapp, Email, Twitter... Yet INEC Can't Transmit 1 Image? by whatisthetruth: 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2023
PythonTutorial2:
Lol 😆

I saw your username and I was like "damn!"

You probably get it, more than most, being a python developer.

Imagine having one job of uploading an image and still failing sad

Like, ordinary JPEG bros

Abeg, wish you all the best in your programming adventure.
Re: It's 2023, We Have Whatsapp, Email, Twitter... Yet INEC Can't Transmit 1 Image? by whatisthetruth: 10:44pm On Oct 27, 2023
IamANigerianMan:
Wait ooo, that 400billion for election was just for what?

400 BILLION and you can't upload PNG, JPEG, not even GIF oo, without glitch

Then the likes of mynd44, yarimo, legendhero, seunmsg... will say "yes, it's a new technology"

It seems these guys have a deep hatred for Nigerians, cause I don't understand anymore.

Chai, Nigeriaaaaaa, when are we going to be ashamed? Are we now baboons like the white man says?

Even baboons might be able to upload images if we train them with the 400 billion naira, or if white man trained them sorry.

------

Meanwhile, on nairaland here I can upload images, infact let me upload one now for free oooo

Re: It's 2023, We Have Whatsapp, Email, Twitter... Yet INEC Can't Transmit 1 Image? by whatisthetruth: 8:59am On Oct 28, 2023
giant OF AFRICA, indeed

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Allies Allege Alienation, Emergence Of New Cabal In Aso Rock / Obidients: Chancellor Is The US President equivalent Of Germany / In This Naija, Just Have Data … You Will See Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.