Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

FG Launches CNG Initiative With Seven Conversion Centres - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Launches CNG Initiative With Seven Conversion Centres (20367 Views)

FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja / Wole Soyinka Visits Tinubu With Seven-Point Agenda, Reserves Assessment / President Bola Tinubu Approves Establishment Of Presidential CNG Initiative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Launches CNG Initiative With Seven Conversion Centres by LoveJesus87(m): 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2023
[left][/left] cheesy
Re: FG Launches CNG Initiative With Seven Conversion Centres by wittywriter: 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2023
Laughable...

Wittyness.
Re: FG Launches CNG Initiative With Seven Conversion Centres by Hardey33: 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2023
shocked
Re: FG Launches CNG Initiative With Seven Conversion Centres by porthouse7(f): 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2023
Scrit:
Toooor

Nah why gas price dun rise like diiiiiiicccckk
Compressed is not liquified, try dey read newspapers, see people we are dealing with on nairaland
Re: FG Launches CNG Initiative With Seven Conversion Centres by Tayorshd87: 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2023
tunjijones:
How safe are those CNG powered vehicles?

Which other country uses CNG vehicles?

Google am now
Re: FG Launches CNG Initiative With Seven Conversion Centres by zionstaar75: 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

The Supreme Dunce have given you victory over the stolen mandate yet weeping is stjll in your household.

What is there to be happy about when the evil government you are supporting broke records of the highest inflation rate, highest dollar exchange rate and highest fuel price in Nigeria's history?

I true patriot will sober in this trying times in our history, only enemies of Nigeria like you agbadorians will be happy celebrating the hardship on Nigerians by the evil APC government.

Your government have successfully broken all unwanted records in the history of this once a great nation.
cry harder

1 Like

Re: FG Launches CNG Initiative With Seven Conversion Centres by YourKarma: 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Headless Mobs, e don happen again.

Come and wail your miserable lives to death.

That is the role assigned to you for the next 8 years. We Nigerians will renew this wonderful role in 2031. grin
You're slowly running mad but no one wants to tell u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Launches CNG Initiative With Seven Conversion Centres by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2023
Right time they say?
Re: FG Launches CNG Initiative With Seven Conversion Centres by Johnrake69: 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2023
LoveJesus87:
read nw

CNG not LNG

You belive CNG will be affordable? Lol. No wahala. Time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: FG Launches CNG Initiative With Seven Conversion Centres by iswallker(m): 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2023
Johnrake69:
With the continuous rise in price of gas? Lol.

I rather use that money for conversion take eat nkwobi

LPG and CNG are not the same price

LPG #900
CNG #150

1 Like

Re: FG Launches CNG Initiative With Seven Conversion Centres by YourKarma: 9:16pm On Oct 27, 2023
zionstaar75:
cry harder
Funny enough, it's your people who are crying. Have you checked the suicide statistics since APC took over? There has been more suicide in the SW than even in the north.
Go figure

https://punchng.com/79-nigerians-commit-suicide-in-2022/ and this is just in 2022

1 Like

Re: FG Launches CNG Initiative With Seven Conversion Centres by searchng4love: 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2023
Nonsense mumbojumbo talk.

No address of the seven conversion centres.

No conversion costs.
Re: FG Launches CNG Initiative With Seven Conversion Centres by Johnrake69: 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2023
iswallker:

LPG and CNG are not the same price

LPG #900
CNG #150

People are not using it yet. When people start using it we can talk about the price later.

1 Like

Re: FG Launches CNG Initiative With Seven Conversion Centres by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:19pm On Oct 27, 2023
zionstaar75:
cry harder

Except you buy fuel cheaper or exchange your dollar at a cheaper rate different from the official rate then you can smile and be happy but if you are getting fuel and dollars at same rate as the rest of Nigerians and still happy then you are programned and destined to suffer and smile.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Launches CNG Initiative With Seven Conversion Centres by stormborn28(m): 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2023
LeoDeKing:

That is the role assigned to you for the next 8 years. We Nigerians will renew this wonderful role in 2031. grin

In this country, I only applaud Results, and not Initiatives.

1 Like

Re: FG Launches CNG Initiative With Seven Conversion Centres by okoroemeka(m): 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
In this country, I only applaud Results, and not Initiatives.
we will wait for results until hell frezzes,when an accountant tax man is in charge of an engineering initiative,results indeed
Re: FG Launches CNG Initiative With Seven Conversion Centres by pafun(m): 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2023
okoroemeka:
we will wait for results until hell frezzes,when an accountant tax man is in charge of an engineering initiative,results indeed

You sure say you go school so ? Okay answer me this one , is school principal the same as class teacher? I am sure you don't know.
Re: FG Launches CNG Initiative With Seven Conversion Centres by staneless(m): 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2023
Tinubu, fix or build new refinery! This is not what we want, empty head president! Gosh!!
Re: FG Launches CNG Initiative With Seven Conversion Centres by Hsurdluxury: 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2023
i call on every sane nigeria to rise up and become the opposition

speak up against any shortfall of this administration

i can assure you tinubu will deliver if he have a strong opposition speaking up

i pray nigeria become great again

for me and for my family

Aamen

1 Like

Re: FG Launches CNG Initiative With Seven Conversion Centres by Guyman01: 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2023
LeoDeKing:

There are people I jump over their posts and you are one of them, constituting nuisance on important threads that arr meant to inform and educate

1 Like

Re: FG Launches CNG Initiative With Seven Conversion Centres by Enemyofpeace: 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

My heart just dey beat for every girl... Make l go drink one bottle of goya oil take cure this ashawo spirit before Okene girls go keel me. 😭
Re: FG Launches CNG Initiative With Seven Conversion Centres by obi58: 9:42pm On Oct 27, 2023
this is just a propaganda article.

seven conversion centers.... where are they?

when did they start operation?

how many buses or vehicles have they converted since operation?

are they open to the public??

what is the cost of converting your vehicle at this conversion center

more questions than answers.... the article was completely empty only to talk about bringing 2 cng buses to state house and state house promising to make use of cng buses for their staff going forward.

just a meaningless article for the agbado munchers to masturbate over as usual,,, nothing of benefit to nigerians

ps they made mention of universities being the first beneficiaries of the cng program but failed to mention which? if this covered federal, state or and private universities, polytechnics or other insitutes of higher learning? More BS for people without critical thinking to salivate over.

audio workings as usual

1 Like

Re: FG Launches CNG Initiative With Seven Conversion Centres by Taigaban: 9:42pm On Oct 27, 2023
Stories every day. Do you import this CNG? It is surprising to me why government don't have the will to help the poor. We have CNG in abundance. Why not make it available so the poor can buy? Government promised end of June to make CNG available but up till date nothing.

1 Like

Re: FG Launches CNG Initiative With Seven Conversion Centres by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2023
Good initiative

1 Like

Re: FG Launches CNG Initiative With Seven Conversion Centres by BreconHills(m): 9:52pm On Oct 27, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

The Supreme Dunce have given you victory over the stolen mandate yet weeping is stjll in your household.

What is there to be happy about when the evil government you are supporting broke records of the highest inflation rate, highest dollar exchange rate and highest fuel price in Nigeria's history?

I true patriot will sober in this trying times in our history, only enemies of Nigeria like you agbadorians will be happy celebrating the hardship on Nigerians by the evil APC government.

Your government have successfully broken all unwanted records in the history of this once a great nation.

Why are you transplanting your sorrow on others? Happiness is now fuel and exchange rate? So any country that has high inflation should import St Obi? Those of us that saw SAP in 85, , EU sanctions in the 90's and global meltdown in 2008/9 should do what?

Get some resilience man!

Nigeria is a "once great nation" Can you let us know this period of greatness. I bet you that many will disagree with your "great era"
Re: FG Launches CNG Initiative With Seven Conversion Centres by careidon: 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2023
The 5th Estate is failing in her duties to the public.
Why this useless reporting style again.

Just propaganda govt info...
No mention of the cost, the centers in question, how to participate etc.
Re: FG Launches CNG Initiative With Seven Conversion Centres by careidon: 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2023
The 5th Estate is failing in her duties to the public.
Why this useless reporting style again.

Just propaganda govt info...
No mention the exact addresses of the centers in question, procedure or how to participate etc.

1 Like

Re: FG Launches CNG Initiative With Seven Conversion Centres by Peppysco: 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2023
Urheadmaster:
If it can reduce the amount of commodities in the country then it is a welcome development tongue

Village Headmaster

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Committee Is Unconstitutional And Should Be Disbanded / Theft in Bayelsa Government House: Policemen, NSCDC personnel arrested / Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.