Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,119 members, 7,863,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

My Ex-wife Wasn't A Mistake In My Life It Was Divine- Bolanle Ninalowo Laments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Ex-wife Wasn't A Mistake In My Life It Was Divine- Bolanle Ninalowo Laments (582 Views)

JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing / Mercy Aigbe And Bolanle Ninalowo's Romantic Pictures From A Movie Scene Got Fans / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Ex-wife Wasn't A Mistake In My Life It Was Divine- Bolanle Ninalowo Laments by DyshApp: 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2023
Bolanle Ninalowo revealed that, contrary to popular belief, he does not consider his failed marriage to be a mistake in his life, as their love was divine.

Bolanle Ninalowo’s marriage to Bunmi, his wife of over a decade, has fallen apart, but the actor does not consider her a mistake in his life.

In an interview with TVC, the delectable screen god remarked that he is a remarkable guy because he is anointed, graceful, and spiritual.

He revealed that, contrary to popular belief, he does not consider his failed marriage to be a mistake in his life, as their love was divine. He went on to say that the next woman he meets will be heavenly as well.

He believes that there can be no destination without a journey, and his ex was a part of that journey.

Speaking on his current relationship status, he stated that he isn’t interested in any woman but when he sees the right woman he will know.

“I am a special kind of person, I am anointed, graceful, and very spiritual. My ex-wife wasn’t a mistake in my life, it was divine and the next woman I will meet will also be divine.

You can’t have a destination without a journey, and I am journeying through life. I am not interested in any woman but when I see the woman I will know”.

Follow up with all Latest Celebrity gist here

Re: My Ex-wife Wasn't A Mistake In My Life It Was Divine- Bolanle Ninalowo Laments by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:15pm On Oct 27, 2023
DyshApp:
Bolanle Ninalowo revealed that, contrary to popular belief, he does not consider his failed marriage to be a mistake in his life, as their love was divine.

Bolanle Ninalowo’s marriage to Bunmi, his wife of over a decade, has fallen apart, but the actor does not consider her a mistake in his life.

In an interview with TVC, the delectable screen god remarked that he is a remarkable guy because he is anointed, graceful, and spiritual.

He revealed that, contrary to popular belief, he does not consider his failed marriage to be a mistake in his life, as their love was divine. He went on to say that the next woman he meets will be heavenly as well.

He believes that there can be no destination without a journey, and his ex was a part of that journey.

Speaking on his current relationship status, he stated that he isn’t interested in any woman but when he sees the right woman he will know.

“I am a special kind of person, I am anointed, graceful, and very spiritual. My ex-wife wasn’t a mistake in my life, it was divine and the next woman I will meet will also be divine.

You can’t have a destination without a journey, and I am journeying through life. I am not interested in any woman but when I see the woman I will know”.

Follow up with all Latest Celebrity gist here

U still wan refresh the oiling again abi?
U were separated for 12 years, repackaged & now u fell off ... e don dey totori u again?
Re: My Ex-wife Wasn't A Mistake In My Life It Was Divine- Bolanle Ninalowo Laments by GreatAutos(m): 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2023
Na real lamentation

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video Update: Actor Hanks Anuku Breaks Silence, Seeks Nigerians Help / Jeriq Biography, Age, Career, Songs, Net Worth & 5 Shocking Facts / Tymeout With Tee-a In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.