Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing (59060 Views)

Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React / Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing by Latestnewsline: 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
JJC Skillz wasn't a submissive husband That's Why He was threw out - Blessing Edem

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATDi1FBxDKM

Nigerians reacts as Blessing Edem, a Facebook feminist mock JJC Skillz after Funke Akindele threw him out of her house, because he wasn't a submissive husband.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cfb9WG9g1jn/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing by Morgan9(m): 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
Submissive husband.?

Chai.
No let them see u finish.

This is the exact definition of see finish.

354 Likes 28 Shares

Re: JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
The wannabe redpillers are already wailing and gnashing their teeth..if it was a man who made this statement about the lady not being submissive you will see them jubilating.. grin

Bunch of Dumbos.. cheesy

68 Likes 15 Shares

Re: JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing by Righteousness2(m): 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
We Live in a very weird Generation.
A Generation that twists and sumersault the laid out principles of GOD , so as to suit their Depraved Cravings.

Marriage is instituted by GOD ALMIGHTY. HE Created Marriage, HE owns the Institution of Marriage.
HE gave us the way and Pattern a Marrisge should be

Listen! It does not Matter how wealthy, Connected or Empowered a woman is. The Moment you agree and Decide to Be the wife of a Man, you will have to Submit yourself to your Husband in ALL things.

Same goes for the Man. It does not Matter what you are or who you are, the Moment you decide to take a woman as your wife. You are bound to Love and Cherish her as yourself.

These are the basic Principles the Institutor of Marriage gave to all. Outside this , Forget about a Real home.

199 Likes 28 Shares

Re: JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing by rickpat(m): 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
you know cus you were in the marriage with them right?...silly vulture

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing by decatalyst(m): 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
Just hear the thrash talk!

The husband wasn't submissive...he for dey run errands like an office assistant ni.

Dem say her neck long like exhaust pipe and getting food down the throat go stress the food grin

371 Likes 28 Shares

Re: JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing by RedChiefPriest: 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
See her scattered teeth like the cover of Pepsi.
Because she don buy her boyfriend face towel and her boyfriend no submit to her, she kuku use the opportunity throw shade.

Dj! Bring my palmwine and 7 long stick I wan use am reason one matter
Barman! Play me "I will beat you like aboki" by ice price and Drake.

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing by Koppomu: 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
Orisirisi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing by istina: 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
Scatter scatter teeth like devil's calculatior?
Some people wicked sha
Dem get bad mouth like the lady in question

166 Likes 15 Shares

Re: JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing by seunmsg(m): 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
Men of this generation are becoming too weak. If you’re not financially stable, stay away from marriage. Living in your wife’s house is simply stupid.

JJC Skillz is a stupid simp and a gold digger. It is men like him that are allowing misandrist like this thing with neck like ostrich and face like maggot infested shiit to be spewing nonsense.

230 Likes 21 Shares

Re: JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing by Romanoff(f): 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
Any one who watched the video would see it's sarcasm

I like how this gender equality thing is treating us.

If it was the husband that threw her out of the house, our men will hail him for throwing out an olosho.

But the table has turned now, see cry me the atlantic o.

Men can't really take what hey dish out.

All hail gender equality.

All hail women with money.

Mention me with insult and watch how Thunder from Sango, Amadioha and Thor will fire you and your generation.

Radarada.

Women done suffer, you get money, problem, you no get, you be liability.

Shior.

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing by BloomingDale(f): 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
Very good. If your husband ain’t submissive, throw him out. No time for rubbish.

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing by Romanoff(f): 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
BloomingDale:
Very good. If your husband ain’t submissive, throw him out. No time for rubbish.

Rotfl.

Abi o. Husband that you married with your money.

Na to send am straight to him papa house make e go collect home training.

Lwkmd.

72 Likes 12 Shares

Re: JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing by BloomingDale(f): 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
Romanoff:

Rotfl.

Abi o. Husband that you married with your money.

Na to send am straight to him papa house make e go collect home training.

Lwkmd.

Yes o. Return him back to his papa house for proper training.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing by Romanoff(f): 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
BloomingDale:

Yes o. Return back to him papa house for proper training.

Na so all these men dey do these days, liability without submission.

Arrant nonsense, this is a no simp zone.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
Romanoff:

Na so all these men dey do these days, liability without submission.

Arrant nonsense, this is a no simp zone.
Get ready.. grin
TIME FOR WAR..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing by Romanoff(f): 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Get ready.. grin
TIME FOR WAR..

I am indabhoski pahose.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
Romanoff:

I am indabhoski pahose.
grin
You made a great point..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing by dragunov: 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
seunmsg:
Men of this generation are becoming too weak. If you’re not financially stable, stay away from marriage. Living in your wife’s house is simply stupid.

JJC Skillz is a stupid simp and a gold digger. It is men like him that are allowing misandrist like this thing with neck like ostrich and face like maggot infested shiit to be spewing nonsense.

Kadoso yari ooooooooooooo! grin grin grin
Re: JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing by SamOchuko: 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
Latestnewsline:
JJC Skillz wasn't a submissive husband That's Why He was threw out - Blessing Edem

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATDi1FBxDKM

Nigerians reacts as Blessing Edem, a Facebook feminist mock JJC Skillz after Funke Akindele threw him out of her house, because he wasn't a submissive husband.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cfb9WG9g1jn/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

He wasn’t submissive the way your son is to his wife right? Submissive kee you there

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing by Vyzz: 12:10am On Jul 01, 2022
cool
Re: JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing by MMWandali: 6:02am On Jul 01, 2022
So
I never realized he was "threw out"
Was he?

Is it the man that's supposed to be submissive or the woman?

I don't see anything blessing about her

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing by BlaqFaze: 6:22am On Jul 01, 2022
MMWandali:
So
I never realized he was "threw out"
Was he?

Is it the man that's supposed to be submissive or the woman?

I don't see anything blessing about her
Omo...if as a man you get the mind to stay for woman house, the woman dey feed you join, the man gats to be submissive o because atm na him be wife

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing by beautyhd: 6:39am On Jul 01, 2022
How can a house husband not be submissive?
He deserved what came to him.

Jjc is a gold digger, kicked out by his 3 baby mamas because he brought nothing to the table and yet not submissive, Funke couldn’t take it any longer and showed him the door.

Congratulations to him on now having 4 baby mamas

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing by MrObontami(m): 7:12am On Jul 01, 2022
See neck like ostrich own. This ugly mucheche think she can have an opinion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing by MrObontami(m): 7:14am On Jul 01, 2022
See her face like baby wall gecko own. Ozuor!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing by Superpower(m): 7:35am On Jul 01, 2022
It is hilarious that most people do not understand sarcasm.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing by lereinter(m): 7:43am On Jul 01, 2022
Some people are genius insult giver

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing by jojothaiv(m): 8:35am On Jul 01, 2022
Submissive husband?

I laugh in my mother's tongue...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing by christaddicted: 8:35am On Jul 01, 2022
Trash! On seeing the topic, I called this trash though I didn't watch or read anything up there.

How can a man be submissive? Rubbish! It's meant for a woman to be which causes the man to love her because of that.

Submission is to the woman.
Loving is to the man.

Submission extracts unconditional love out of a man.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing by GualaGuala(m): 8:35am On Jul 01, 2022
Y
Re: JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing by BigDawsNet: 8:35am On Jul 01, 2022
Submissive Husband?

Guys work hard and smart!
Make money before you marry....

He really get why

43 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor, Grandchildren, Son-In-Law, Daughter, Chioma Nnenna Lameya: Pic / Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria / Laura Ikeji Attends An Event In Bra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.