Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises (51664 Views)

Gunmen Raid MOCPED, Lagos; Lecturer, Student Shot Dead / Video Of Ghanaian Female Student Smoking Hard within School Premises / Niger Delta University Student Shot Dead On Campus (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by Sammy5413(m): 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2023
Shun cultism
Nothing good ever comes out of it
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by akpascomartino: 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2023
Lawly:

Don't say what you don't know. I graduated from that school after 5 years of study. It's a custom that the hitmen in particular of any cult are usually targeted in their final year whenever are preparing for their exit such as writing their final papers bcs after that, they might not see him ever again to make him pay blood for blood for others blood he shed. It's usually a normal thing for final year students in cults writing their final exams

Don't mind that guy. That is the kind of bad orientation they gave them or bad impression they give people who didn't school in Uniben.
My 4years there studying Chemistry, nobody for once intimidated me. We enjoyed reading, attending lectures, indulging in sports in the hostels and sports center.

That guy is the type that can be cajoled to join for him to be protected but at the end, they are targets of their rival.

Am not saying there were no cult clashes, but they don't just harass innocent one except in rare cases of moving in odd hours, isolated places.

Guy UNIBEN remains one the best higher institutions you will like to be .

Nothing scaring about it for I am an aluminus.

4 Likes

Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by Alexiiydon: 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2023
tishbite42:

One Emeka abi na Ebuka, 300 lvl student of History in 2016 abi 2017
That one na ego/woman matter
if you no be cultist you no fit drag woman with them because them go warm you at first
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by tishbite42: 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2023
Alexiiydon:
if you no be cultist you no fit drag woman with them because them go warm you at first
No be dragging per se
The guy was a ladies man living at Ekosodin
He was partying at Club Jokers when one random guy started to rock his girl
Story had it that he slapped the guy
During the second semester exams, he was gunned down when he came to buy bread and groundnuts in front of his hostel

1 Like

Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by Owologbo(m): 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2023
IyaTola:
if you are in the wrong place at the right time. For instance, a rival cult group want to kill someone and unfortunately you didn't know the person you are chatting with is a cultist, there could be collateral damage and both of you could be shot. E dey happen

this can happen anywhere.
what I'm asking is if there's a time non cultist was killed by a cultists in uniben aside been a victim of circumstances.

3 Likes

Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by Owologbo(m): 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2023
SUNNINO:
I seen people killed through robbery attacks in the hostel especially off campus.

arm robbers kill people every where.
what we are talking is cultists targeting a Jew to kill him/her.
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by Owologbo(m): 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2023
tishbite42:

One Emeka abi na Ebuka, 300 lvl student of History in 2016 abi 2017
That one na ego/woman matter

If one is foolish enough to die for or because of a woman, it can happen anywhere; it doesn't have to be killed by a cultist.

2 Likes

Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by crossbreedwears(m): 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2023
Did i mention Makurdi in my statement?
Major1984:
No cult killing in makurdi ,stop saying what you don't have the prove
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by crossbreedwears(m): 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2023
Okay sir
Goddyrichie:
so u wan compare ogun state cultism to Benin abi when we’re talking about state that have record of cultism in Nigeria rivers state Benin anambra C/river benue na some places in ogun state dem Dey fight nw like ijoko ota cuz boyz don wise nw 4 here
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by Greenfaces: 2:27pm On Oct 29, 2023
davillian:

You know they are some students that it's from house to school to church then back home....
My own can be from house to school to bear parlor , to girlfriend house to party then home late night ....
Just .ix it any how it goes....
Me that was the very introverted type. They still harrased me on two occasions for looking at someone who was actually looking at me. And in ekosodin, some even went the extra mile to confront me for doing just nothing. Bike that carried me passed them and dropped me front of my friend house. Before I say jack, they're already calling me to ask why I greeted them abi why I didnt greet them I can't even remember.

One in my compound accused me of greeting his girl friend on the road. An accusation I didn't even recall.

1 Like

Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by davillian(m): 2:30pm On Oct 29, 2023
Greenfaces:

Me that was the very introverted type. They still harrased me on two occasions for looking at someone who was actually looking at me. And in ekosodin, some even went the extra mile to confront me for doing just nothing. Bike that carried me passed them and dropped me front of my friend house. Before I say jack, they're already calling me to ask why I greeted them abi why I didnt greet them I can't even remember.

One in my compound accused me of greeting his girl friend on the road. An accusation I didn't even recall.
Even with your decent life style you still encountered them....
What about me way no dey hear word and stay one place I come be person way like woman cheesy cheesy cheesy..
Those guys can kill anyone that cross Thier path weda u be jew or frat man that one no concern them as long as you challenge them they will come for you...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by Goldbw122(m): 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2023
When there are other things that you should have done with your life, hmm, there are many other things that you should have excel in life, apart from getting involve in dangerous people, it is better to live a lonely life than to have friends that will later end your life, abi you nor wan see your future..
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by dhiqson(m): 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2023
Na my uniben people just full here

I hail una oh
Make una leave these people
They target themselves
And not just random people...
Why i go sign my death warrant when i never enjoy the sweetness of life..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by dhiqson(m): 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2023
IyaTola:
if you are in the wrong place at the right time. For instance, a rival cult group want to kill someone and unfortunately you didn't know the person you are chatting with is a cultist, there could be collateral damage and both of you could be shot. E dey happen

So me and you go same school
What year and course

1 Like

Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by Pigmy(m): 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2023
Purvan:

STFU

Kegites is not a cult nor a fraternity

It's a social group

Majority of kegites are cultist
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by luckybliss: 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2023
No university is like ABU ZARIA, ever since I finished from that School I didn't notice anything like cultism , I so much like that school because is an anticult school,ones ur noticed your gone out from the school
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by berrystunn(m): 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2023
millhouse:
which faculty?
S.S
Social science.

Dept.
pol. science

Do you need my matric number?
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by Godsownfc(m): 12:23am On Oct 30, 2023
davillian:
You don't need to be a cultist before they kill you......
Surviving in that school takes the grace of God
Make we leave am like that
They will just kill you for doing nothing?
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by blueAgent(m): 6:55am On Oct 30, 2023
OKEMKPI:
Being a cultist is simply creating a war that does not even exist and getting killed or Maimed in the process. It is a voluntary undertaking to die young for no genuine purpose, infact,it a packaged suicide.
I rather offer myself to ritualists for the the benefit of my family than to join cult

Well said.

The Idiots dey fight visual war.

Mad ppl.

1 Like

Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by Godsongang: 7:53am On Oct 30, 2023
Them suppose change that school name to university of cultist. My first year for that school wey back na so so war everyday after that session I just commot the school after them kill one of my street brother (owax).
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by sulakishop(m): 8:36am On Oct 30, 2023
It's just like a normal thing there.

Abuloma80:

Talk true!
You mean am?
Na wa!!
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by Soliddust3030: 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2023
IyaTola:
No be lie, I recall my ex back then who didn't know that the guys were cults guys shouted at them for stepping on his toes, they came back in their numbers two weeks after, the ask him to select his weapon (belt, cutlass, gun and a knife).

After that incident, they seriously started obtaining him on a steady, washing their clothes and eating his food at will. He relocated to TECHNICAL and was coming to school from there.
The same Anatomy gate, when I was coming back one hot afternoon, all of a sudden I heard a loud bang and a guy all covered in blood just with pants running towards the UBTH gate, I just ran back towards Osasogie, that incident gave me truama.

Uniben!!! Fear that school. It cult infested.

I remember this story that year. The guy was bathing when he was attacked by someone he offended.

1 Like

Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by sulakishop(m): 8:18am On Oct 31, 2023
It's a normal thing in that place. You must belong somewhere.

Abuloma80:

Talk true!
You mean am?
Na wa!!
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by Exodora: 10:13pm On Nov 01, 2023
I don't understand what is wrong with humans anymore.
Some guys slit off the throat of a guy in my neighborhood same day by 8pm, according to eyewitness they shot himself severally but it didn't enter so they used 🔪 and slit off his throat in the presence of his kid and other children. One of the kid that witness the incident has been crying since the incident and couldn't sleep.
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by michaelbills(m): 11:22am On Nov 03, 2023
Is a long tims i saw his post on these streets...

pascal558:

Him don Tay my Benin brothers dey kill themselves like mumu. Don't be surprised slawomirr is currently missing on nairaland due to this their rubbish.

Imagine one Benin man carry gun shoot another Benin man and him say him be eiye him don kill Aye, nor be own goal him score like that 🤣🤣🤣 crazy people!
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by pascal558(m): 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2023
michaelbills:

Is a long tims i saw his post on these streets...

This last war touched everywhere, even places that used to be safe Haven for bigger boys, just hope all is well with him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyedepo In His Own Time: Throwback Haircut Hypocrisy And The Rights Of The Olori / Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student / Motunrayo Afolayan: Olabisi Olaleye In Sex For Marks Accusation Scandal In OAU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.