Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,224 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises (51717 Views)

Gunmen Raid MOCPED, Lagos; Lecturer, Student Shot Dead / Video Of Ghanaian Female Student Smoking Hard within School Premises / Niger Delta University Student Shot Dead On Campus (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by Ecbatana: 10:44pm On Oct 28, 2023
pocohantas:

He is the face of Edo/Benin na. They already warned us not to harm Shalli in Lagos, else they'll show us Edo no be Lagos. cheesy

Painfully true.

Queen!
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by flokii: 10:47pm On Oct 28, 2023
Cultism destroys.. say no to cultism.

I remember those rough days, plenty gunshots, sleeping in the open, no doors.. who go die go die.
Na so one guy escape death by the whiskers in my presence at Jaja hall.. very close drive by shooting o, the guy for don go.
Where is the gain in cultism?.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by Ishilove: 11:04pm On Oct 28, 2023
Useless life.

There's a way that seemeth right, but at the end thereof is death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by Ishilove: 11:05pm On Oct 28, 2023
pocohantas:

Shallipopi should go and talk to his younger brothers. Oba of Benin should tell his council to curse them. angry

If 1st semester is like this, how 2nd semester go be? People doing cultism in 2023 are stupid sha. Men dey find money, you dey do cultism.

Wasn't it this same school they killed a Kegite leader earlier this year? They should shut down the school for 1 year. Let their heads calm down.
Onye bu shallipopi?

1 Like

Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by geokay777(m): 11:08pm On Oct 28, 2023
sulakishop:
Cultism is part of their culture
Same as C'River state.

1 Like

Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by dododawa1: 11:09pm On Oct 28, 2023
Own goal
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by Squirrel1(m): 11:09pm On Oct 28, 2023
Firefyta:
Fly color for ABU Zaria
The next thing na through NUGA gate you go pack your kaya advance
Even though they’re present but you dare not show it off
nuga gate too far seff 🤣🤣🤣 Abu no de do this kind nonsense lifestyle
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by Ferdinandu(m): 11:10pm On Oct 28, 2023

3 Likes

Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by claremont(m): 11:18pm On Oct 28, 2023
Lawly:

Don't say what you don't know. I graduated from that school after 5 years of study. It's a custom that the hitmen in particular of any cult are usually targeted in their final year whenever are preparing for their exit such as writing their final papers bcs after that, they might not see him ever again to make him pay blood for blood for others blood he shed. It's usually a normal thing for final year students in cults writing their final exams

I lived in inner Ekosodin for most of my time in UNIBEN. If you focus on your studies, mind your business, don't join cult groups AND occasionally buy drinks for the guys who own the night, you will be left alone with no problems. They fight and kill themselves. In Ekosodin, we heard gun shots almost every night from cult groups servicing their weapons.

8 Likes

Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by TheGift: 11:23pm On Oct 28, 2023
Jesse6:
One great advantage of schooling in some northern universities, if not for this bandits connive attacks

Exactly. I never saw or heard anything about cults or cultism when I was in ABU Zaria , many years ago. We were more about student unionism back then.

5 Likes

Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by pocohantas(f): 11:23pm On Oct 28, 2023
Ishilove:

Onye bu shallipopi?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVCvXFDQdVc?si=f4NOFOUkYbTqvbNP

That is Folake4u's favourite musician. cheesy
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by BigYash: 11:25pm On Oct 28, 2023
Purvan:

STFU

Kegites is not a cult nor a fraternity

It's a social group
Dey play.. 70% of kegites members are cultists.. I just said 70% o.. Its even more than.. Even if you join kegite as Jew. One day ,something will happen that will make you wanna join one color group.. Except you no dey acada before you join ..

That Benin en.. Even Jews are not safe....

3 Likes

Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by TheGift: 11:30pm On Oct 28, 2023
claremont:

I lived in inner Ekosodin for most of my time in UNIBEN. If you focus on your studies, mind your business, don't join cult groups AND occasionally buy drinks for the guys who own the night, you will be left alone with no problems. They fight and kill themselves. In Ekosodin, we heard gun shots almost every night from cult groups servicing their weapons.

I visited my cousins who lived in Ekosodin when they were in Uniben many years ago. The place was already notorious. But my cousins - a guy and girl- were not those kind of people and they did not seem to have any issue.
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by TheGift: 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2023
Uyi168:
this is not true.

they target rival cult members. Nobody get time for the jews except maybe u go fuckup..

How is this much different from what he said? When someone can be killed just because he talked to a babe that one cultist is interested in.

2 Likes

Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by CoronaVirusPro: 11:46pm On Oct 28, 2023
Purvan:

STFU

It's a social group

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It’s not a cult but an abode for cultist.

4 Likes

Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by crossbreedwears(m): 11:51pm On Oct 28, 2023
Na lie. If you no belong to any cult or find their trouble them no fit fall you
davillian:
You don't need to be a cultist before they kill you......
Surviving in that school takes the grace of God
Make we leave am like that

2 Likes

Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by crossbreedwears(m): 11:52pm On Oct 28, 2023
You forgot to add Ogun state bro
Firefyta:
Which Oba?
Dey play lol
Oba wey na lordi
You see Benin and makurdi till thy kingdom come fraternities are there to stay.

1 Like

Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by Angrigowt: 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2023
I love tha dough...
More than u know.
Ooohhhh uuh.
Gotta let it show..
I love that dough
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by Fizalis(m): 12:00am On Oct 29, 2023
Makamatic:

Dey play .. kegites never burst bottle for ur head before

😁🤣🫂
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by olisaEze(m): 12:00am On Oct 29, 2023
What exactly are they even killing themselves for, is it for garri....or ewa? grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by IyaTola: 12:06am On Oct 29, 2023
davillian:
No be lie, I recall my ex back then who didn't know that the guys were cults guys shouted at them for stepping on his toes, they came back in their numbers two weeks after, the ask him to select his weapon (belt, cutlass, gun and a knife).

After that incident, they seriously started obtaining him on a steady, washing their clothes and eating his food at will. He relocated to TECHNICAL and was coming to school from there.
The same Anatomy gate, when I was coming back one hot afternoon, all of a sudden I heard a loud bang and a guy all covered in blood just with pants running towards the UBTH gate, I just ran back towards Osasogie, that incident gave me truama.

Uniben!!! Fear that school. It cult infested.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by IyaTola: 12:07am On Oct 29, 2023
Purvan:

STFU

It's a social group
You don't know!!! Coolu enu down! Na fact that guy yarn

4 Likes

Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by lendahand(m): 12:07am On Oct 29, 2023
Makamatic:

Most of cult leaders in school use kegites to cover up oo
almost all kegite chiefs, singers, drummers and special dancers are confirmed cultists.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by IyaTola: 12:09am On Oct 29, 2023
lendahand:
almost all kegite chiefs, singers, drummers and special dancers are confirmed cultists.
No loud am, na Jew him be.

4 Likes

Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by lendahand(m): 12:09am On Oct 29, 2023
Purvan:

STFU

It's a social group
are you a member?
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by millhouse: 12:09am On Oct 29, 2023
berrystunn:
My school 1998-2003.
which faculty?
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by Sprinklepee: 12:09am On Oct 29, 2023
davillian:
aswear na God, i was even in school playing football.

2 Likes

Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by IyaTola: 12:11am On Oct 29, 2023
Lawly:

Don't say what you don't know. I graduated from that school after 5 years of study. It's a custom that the hitmen in particular of any cult are usually targeted in their final year whenever are preparing for their exit such as writing their final papers bcs after that, they might not see him ever again to make him pay blood for blood for others blood he shed. It's usually a normal thing for final year students in cults writing their final exams
Not completely true sha, because during my undergrad days, the person wey them fall of BDPH na point 1.

1 Like

Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by IyaTola: 12:13am On Oct 29, 2023
jumper524:
ohh Oba dey follow shout aye abi?
dey follow them share kokoma.
na this kind lie una dey use take bam people.
even if oba na cultist, no b this stupid level of killing students who are like his children..
some idiot People they enter bush tonight, tomorrow or even next week. It's on a steady. Kabaka na wetin again
Bobbyzua na wetin again
Benin is the California of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by IyaTola: 12:15am On Oct 29, 2023
Firefyta:
Fly color for ABU Zaria
The next thing na through NUGA gate you go pack your kaya advance
Even though they’re present but you dare not show it off
They don't show it in Uniben at all, you hardly can know them self, who wan fly color for Uniben na automatic target you don be that na.
Ekosodin is controlled by a certain sect
BDPH another sect different from the ones controlling ekosodin
Osasogie same thing

8 Likes

Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by doneback04: 12:27am On Oct 29, 2023
Final year, it always happen,
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by jojothaiv(m): 12:36am On Oct 29, 2023
Makamatic:

Dey play .. kegites never burst bottle for ur head before
Leave am make him yarn okpata...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) / Did You Regret Going For Masters Abroad? / Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.