Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,535 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Please Which Tech Skill Should I Learn - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Which Tech Skill Should I Learn (694 Views)

Which Tech Field Has The Most Money? / What Skill Should I Choose? / Which Skill Should I Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Which Tech Skill Should I Learn by omozu1(m): 12:43am On Oct 28, 2023
Please which tech skill should I learn that is easy to market
Re: Please Which Tech Skill Should I Learn by Posotome: 4:31am On Oct 28, 2023
Freelancing
Web design
Digital marketing

Cartoon making

Video making
Video editing

Robots or AI

ANYONE YOU LIKE

BUT IT TAKES TIME , DEDICATION AND HARD WORK, NOTHING COMES EASY OR CHEAP

IF THEY TELL YOU ITS EASY, THEN WAN SCAM YOU BE THAT!
Re: Please Which Tech Skill Should I Learn by omozu1(m): 8:20am On Oct 28, 2023
Posotome:
Freelancing
Web design
Digital marketing

Cartoon making

Video making
Video editing

Robots or AI

ANYONE YOU LIKE

Thank you so much
Re: Please Which Tech Skill Should I Learn by strictly4data: 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
Posotome:
Freelancing
Web design
Digital marketing

Cartoon making

Video making
Video editing

Robots or AI

ANYONE YOU LIKE

Is freelancing a tech skill?
You learn tech skill like Data science or web development to freelance.
Re: Please Which Tech Skill Should I Learn by DyingFetus: 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2023
C and Asm
Re: Please Which Tech Skill Should I Learn by pman06(m): 9:02am On Oct 31, 2023
strictly4data:

Is freelancing a tech skill?
You learn tech skill like Data science or web development to freelance.

I was about to say the same thing too.

Video editing, cartoon making, and digital marketing are not tech skills either.

You can start with Web development (either frontend dev, backend dev, or fullstack) or Linux system administration(which is the easiest of the two). Background in either of those will help you pivot into DevOps Engineering.

Or you can go the Data science route as suggested above.

Whatever you choose to learn, don't learn alone, find a group/community of like minds and learn together, the best job opportunities often come from who you know, not what you know. You can go freelance after learning your skills too.

1 Like

Re: Please Which Tech Skill Should I Learn by LikeAking: 12:56am On Nov 01, 2023
pman06:

Video editing, cartoon making, and digital marketing are not tech skills either.

You can start with Web development (either frontend dev, backend dev, or fullstack) or Linux system administration(which is the easiest of the two). Background in either of those will help you pivot into DevOps Engineering.

Whatever you choose to learn, don't learn alone, find a group/community of like minds and learn together, the best job opportunities often come from who you know, not what you know. You can go freelance after learning your skills too.

Nice advice!
Re: Please Which Tech Skill Should I Learn by omozu1(m): 5:33am On Nov 05, 2023
pman06:

Thank you so much

(1) (Reply)

Hi / How You Should Respond To Questions In Programming Threads / Step One When Just Beginning To Learn Ethical Hacking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.