Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,723 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce (23804 Views)

Niger’s Armed Forces Bring In Hundreds Of Troops To Protect Capital / Meet Indian Woman Who Faked Being A Man For 36 Years To Protect Her Daughter / Supreme Court Has Voted To Overturn Abortion Rights In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by zub(m): 8:16am On Oct 28, 2023
The general assembly vote doesn't have legal implication as the security Council votes; it carries no weight. Isreal can decide to honour it or not.
FreeStuffsNG:
Only US, Isreal and 12 other countries, mostly tiny weak Island countries; Austria, Croatia, Czechia, Fiji, Guatemala, Hungary, the Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay and Tonga , voted against the adoption of the resolution and they lost woefully!

This is a testament to the seriously diminished power and influence of the United States on global politics on this Palestinian-Israel war.

Even the E.U , Canada and UK didn't vote against the resolution. China, Russia, Jordan, Iran, Pakistan, the Arab League, Turkiye, Ireland, South Africa and Nigeria tried too. It was a momentous event that the world stood together significantly for the Palestinian people.

Sincerely, Humanity won. Over 3000 Palestinian children killed yet Hamas keeps fighting and firing rockets into Israel, giving credence to the report that Israel is actually killing mostly civilians and children.

If Isreal,with all its military power and backing of US and UK , has been fighting a small group of Hamas fighters for weeks now yet the death toll of children and civilians in Gaza keep mounting and Hamas Rockets firings into Israel have not stopped, so who is Isreal deceiving? Who is Isreal been killing for the past few weeks of bombing Gaza? Hamas still fired a lot of rockets into Southern Israel few hours ago!

If after this resolution, Isreal continues the bombing, there will be very serious and severe consequences against Israel. I pray it doesn't get to that. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by hotwax: 8:18am On Oct 28, 2023
Babalola0920:
You see all this BIGOTRY we have here in Nigeria most christains are full of hypcrizy and propaganda slander never wishes muslim good for a seconds.

When the bible has been tampered with, with almost 30 version by the white folks with the help of some black folks.

If you need to confirm what's in your bible read the Quran this isn't bluffing or joke it reality believe me you will find every single words in the bible there !

Ire ooo

Quran has more alterations and versions than the Bible. Some books were also eaten by sheep according to Aisha.

Becareful of the table you want to shake
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by jikins(m): 8:19am On Oct 28, 2023
sagitariusbaby:
. I follow Aljazeera more than I do CNN or BBC and everyone knows how Aljazeera take side with Palestinians. There is no month that passesby that Palestinians don't attack and kill an Israeli, go do more research and you will find out especially on the West Bank axis of Palestine. I've listened to many open minded Palestinians praise Israel on how they treat Palestinians far better than hamas

I haven't seen any Palestine praise Israel on how they treat them. You should check who those people actually are. Its just like say the South African were praising the apartied government that they treat them better than the ANC. Its ridiculous.

And no Palestine don't always attack first thats just a fallacy and you be disingenuous. You haven't heard of settlers violence? I mean you watch Aljazeera and they always tell you that Palestine are always at fault when Isrealis attack them common now. Your theory isn't theorizing.

That being said you don't occupy people's land and expect them to sit down and smile at you? The Palestinians in the west bank dey try to live in peace self but settlers won't let them be. You guys only look at things from one perspective and thats the issue. I am sure you support the South African fight for freedom from the apartied. I am sure you very much respect Nelson Mandela. But please do well to go read on the atrocities the ANC carried out in their fight for freedom. Because its Isreal now we Christians jump and support nonsense. And to top it off these people are Arabs so the label of terrorists is very easy to put on them.

1 Like

Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:19am On Oct 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Only US, Isreal and 12 other countries, mostly tiny weak Island countries; Austria, Croatia, Czechia, Fiji, Guatemala, Hungary, the Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay and Tonga , voted against the adoption of the resolution and they lost woefully!

This is a testament to the seriously diminished power and influence of the United States on global politics on this Palestinian-Israel war.

Even the E.U , Canada and UK didn't vote against the resolution. China, Russia, Jordan, Iran, Pakistan, the Arab League, Turkiye, Ireland, South Africa and Nigeria tried too. It was a momentous event that the world stood together significantly for the Palestinian people.

Sincerely, Humanity won. Over 3000 Palestinian children killed yet Hamas keeps fighting and firing rockets into Israel, giving credence to the report that Israel is actually killing mostly civilians and children.

If Isreal,with all its military power and backing of US and UK , has been fighting a small group of Hamas fighters for weeks now yet the death toll of children and civilians in Gaza keep mounting and Hamas Rockets firings into Israel have not stopped, so who is Isreal deceiving? Who is Isreal been killing for the past few weeks of bombing Gaza? Hamas still fired a lot of rockets into Southern Israel few hours ago!

If after this resolution, Isreal continues the bombing, there will be very serious and severe consequences against Israel. I pray it doesn't get to that. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Keep deceiving yourself. Many of those countries are doing eye services. They are still US allies. Why would Saudi Arabia shoot down Houti missiles aimed at Isreal from Yemen? Dey play
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by ictplotter(m): 8:20am On Oct 28, 2023
rspy:

Yet the satanic nations are way more advanced both military and intelligence compared to your holy prayerful Zoogeria...

That's why Israel have to bomb Allah out of existence so Nigerians go get sense
One Biafra and obituary supporter sighted , pls take your funstration to Supreme Court not here. One thing you cannot dispute today is America n Israel are losing strength n relevant on daily basis nobody take them serious again while little hamas is become stronger n stronger. #JusticeforPalestinians, #Hamasarenotterrorists
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by rspy: 8:20am On Oct 28, 2023
Lovenorth:

Yet evil Jewish terrorists killed and you are still worshipping them grin

We don't worshipped Jews the ways Satanic Muslims worship Mohammed cheesy
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by MRMRMR: 8:21am On Oct 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

It's like you are not current. Even US has told Isreal to stop the bombing and US donated $100m for humanitarian supplies for Gaza.

USA opposed the resolution because it lost the vote to get the UNGA adopt its joint draft with Canada to make the UN resolution condemn Hamas and tag it a terrorist organisation. That was humiliating for the US. Remember the UNGA is even holding on US soil o.
US lost big time and China showed them shege.

On your historical claim, please kindly provide proofs of when the UNGA voted against Israel like this and Israel called their bluff and went on bombing for days or weeks after the resolution?smh

It seems you don't know that this resolution is a license for nations to start sanctioning Isreal and giving more support to Hamas. Isreal is a small country of less than 10m , it's not a big country like Russia or China, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, SA, Turkiye, Brazil, Mexico, Canada, Australia, EU, UK, India, France, Germany, Saudi Arabia etc with huge population, huge land mass and rich natural resources deposits .

Sanctions can actually break and weaken Israel. Isreal needs this vital peace and international goodwill the US failed to get it.

USA asking Israel to stop the bombing ke. Where do u get ur news from. Source or link
U are talking about sanction on Israel, are u kidding. They can't. The only countries whose sanction can work is US or EUROPE, but they Israel's allies.
Na today Israel don dey bomb Gaza, sanction ko sanction ni.
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by rspy: 8:23am On Oct 28, 2023
ictplotter:

One Biafra and obituary supporter sighted , pls take your funstration to Supreme Court not here. One thing you cannot dispute today is America n Israel are losing strength n relevant on daily basis nobody take them serious again while little hamas is become stronger n stronger. #JusticeforPalestinians, #Hamasarenotterrorists

grin grin Losing strength cheesy cheesy grin you funny.. you think it's like your Zoogeria...
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by jikins(m): 8:24am On Oct 28, 2023
MRMRMR:

USA asking Israel to stop the bombing ke. Where do u get ur news from. Source or link
U are talking about sanction on Israel, are u kidding. They can't. The only countries whose sanction can work is US or EUROPE, but they Israel's allies.
Na today Israel don dey bomb Gaza, sanction ko sanction ni.

He is not lieing US has asked Isreal for a humanitarian pause. Google it
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Rolings: 8:24am On Oct 28, 2023
Amayabor1:

I sympathize with you though.
Same here.

Though I don't begrudge you for holding your point of view...you have a right to. So also do I have the right to hold my opinion.
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by hotwax: 8:25am On Oct 28, 2023
Felix6:

My brother nothing to be worried about being a sensible Muslim. Most people spewing trash here only heard of Israel from the biblical account. For us that have lived and worked among Israelis, we know who they really are. Very atrocious and terrible creatures. I am a Christian, but injustice to one is injustice to all.
If they failed to abide by this resolution. I call on every Arab nation to open a front anyway possible against Israel. America can't save them against a united Arab front.

We we we. We...oga salami...face front ooo.

Don't involve Christian's in your lost battle.

Israel holds religious importance to christianity. Anyone wishing for the destruction of Israel is a Muslim.

By the way, all history books acknowledged that Israel a Jewish nation has been in existence since 145BC.

Persians, Babylon, Assyrians, Romans, ottoman Saladin jihadist all conquered it and all left.

However Saladin jihadist refused to leave giving birth Palestinians Arabs.

Maybe you should start reading books starting fr today

1 Like

Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Fuckyoumod: 8:29am On Oct 28, 2023
rspy:
Israel would bomb even Mohammed at this point
a useless resolution, as long as that resolution is not backed by America it is null and void. The bombardment of Gaza will continue until Hamas is eliminated completely.

Any U.N member that does not like it should to Gaza, join Hamas and fight against Israel.

Where was U.N when Hamas entered Israel?

Ceasefire without exterminating Hamas is just a wishful thinking.
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by waveman2: 8:30am On Oct 28, 2023
Hamas using children as soldiers and shield.To me anybody still in gaza strip is a terriorist and should be wasted.Its better they resolve this isreal palestine crises once and for all so the two state solution can be possible.
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by emmyN(m): 8:30am On Oct 28, 2023
Who is Nigerian UN ambassador? Dem don go vote rubbish on our behalves angry
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by emmyN(m): 8:32am On Oct 28, 2023
Mynd44:
It should be noted that Ukraine abstained from voting.

What's worth noting about that?
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by jikins(m): 8:34am On Oct 28, 2023
hotwax:

Israel holds religious importance to christianity. Anyone wishing for the destruction of Israel is a Muslim.

By the way, all history books acknowledged that Israel a Jewish nation has been in existence since 145BC.

Persians, Babylon, Assyrians, Romans, ottoman Saladin jihadist all conquered it and all left.

This is a narrow minded view. So even athiest or people from other religion who want the bolded should be classified as muslims?

If you had said antisemitic now I could have reason with you though not 100% accurate but its way better than muslims you claimed there.

That being said I believe you miss understood what he said but then again I could be wrong as I am just reading only this particular exchange between you two maybe he said it earlier but I don't think he ever implied Isreal isn't a Jewish state.
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by jamesversion: 8:35am On Oct 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

With all your long grammar, it doesn't stop the bombing of Gaza.

Hamas should behave like Men they are and come out from hiding under tunnel like rats. They have rockets and guns and bombs, they should engage Israel like a proper army would do.
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Realguyman1(m): 8:40am On Oct 28, 2023
jikins:

So the innocent Palestines being killed now and even before the attack on Oct 7 by Hamas don't matter too. Only Isrealis are humans the Palestine are animals born to be killed? Well done
Oga go and read well about the Israeli and the Palestinians since they begin their conflicts. Since their conflicts began, there has never been a time that the Palestinians don't attacks the isreali, and with what I have read about them, the Palestinians have always been the ones attacking first. So which kind one sided talk come be all this one?

Just as I said before, Un should settle their matter once and for all, and if both parties refuse, Un should leave them alone to settle themselves in whatever ways they want, simple. We have our own challenges facing us over in Nigeria than to carry the matter of two other countries that doesn't give a damn about us for head.
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by gigabyte13: 8:40am On Oct 28, 2023
After una don go find trouble finish
Una dey find votes wey go save una....
Una never see anything...
Isreal die there...
The IDF already said that, after this fight, Hamas will never ever attack isreal again
They will think more than thrice next time.
Una think say, isreal dey jokeeeeeeeeee.
Una find trouble finish, go dey hide under children and women wrapper.
They cry wolf
If e too pain Russia abi China make Dem sef, join in the fight, Dem go collect too.
Isreal no send anybody Papa as Dem dey so.
Isreal too as powerful backers
Make everywhere kukuma burst.

Abeg wey lran dey.....
Na opportunity to destroy isreal be dis oooo
Make Dem show face
Dem too dey make mouth over isreal matter.
Make Dem show face now.
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by jikins(m): 8:42am On Oct 28, 2023
Realguyman1:
Oga go and read well about the Israeli and the Palestinians since they begin their conflicts. There was never a time that the Palestinians haven't been attacking the isreali since their conflicts begin. So which kind one sided talk come be all this one?

I put it to you to do the research so the over 10+ children killed in the west bank this year alone prior to the oct 7 attack actually attacked Isrealis. Take your advice and read well then come back tell me what you found
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by hotwax: 8:42am On Oct 28, 2023
jikins:

This is a narrow minded view. So even athiest or people from other religion who want the bolded should be classified as muslims?

If you had said antisemitic now I could have reason with you though not 100% accurate but its way better than muslims you claimed there.

That being said I believe you miss understood what he said but then again I could be wrong as I am just reading only this particular exchange between you two maybe he said it earlier but I don't think he ever implied Isreal isn't a Jewish state.

Atheists don't have personal hatred for Israel. The way Muslims invest their energy to hate Israel is deeply rooted.

Israel is the trophy of Islam. You can't attribute this to nay atheist.

Now he claims Israelis are bad...

Yet Arabs are part of their parliament's, mosque is built inside their government offices.

It's the only nation in the middle East where lgbtq are allowed to operate. It's the only democratic country in the middle East. Others are military or kingship.

Any sensible person should be able to identify evil when they see one
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by gigabyte13: 8:45am On Oct 28, 2023
hotwax:

I love this your write up
They all conquered isreal and left according to you.
But
The Saladin jihadist, who are now the Arab Palestine according to you refused to leave after conquering isreal abi.....?
So from your write up now
WHO CAN WE NOW CALL THE LAND GRABBERS.....
ISREAL OR PALESTINE.....??..
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Realguyman1(m): 8:46am On Oct 28, 2023
jikins:

This is why you should get your news from many sources. Do you know how many Palestine Isrealis have killed this year alone before the oct 7 attack oh not after? Oh lemme guess those ones too attacked first
U are talking about the Palestinians the Israeli have killed this year alone, did their conflicts begin only this year?

Since their conflicts began, there has never been a time that the Palestinians don't attacks the isreali, and with what I have read about them, the Palestinians have always been the ones attacking first. So which kind one sided talk come be all this one?

Just as I said before, Un should settle their matter once and for all, and if both parties refuse, Un should leave them alone to settle themselves in whatever ways they want, simple. We have our own challenges facing us over in Nigeria than to carry the matter of two other countries that doesn't give a damn about us for head.
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by hotwax: 8:48am On Oct 28, 2023
gigabyte13:
After una don go find trouble finish
Una dey find votes wey go save una....
Una never see anything...
Isreal die there...
The IDF already said that, after this fight, Hamas will never ever attack isreal again
They will think more than thrice next time.
Una think say, isreal dey jokeeeeeeeeee.
Una find trouble finish, go dey hide under children and women wrapper.
They cry wolf
If e too pain Russia abi China make Dem sef, join in the fight, Dem go collect too.
Isreal no send anybody Papa as Dem dey so.
Isreal too as powerful backers
Make everywhere kukuma burst.

Abeg wey lran dey.....
Na opportunity to destroy isreal be dis oooo
Make Dem show face
Dem too dey make mouth over isreal matter.
Make Dem show face now.

Israeli is a nuclear powered state...
Russia and China won't try shit. In a war, anything is fair.

Hamas went on rampage to attack soft underbelly of Israel. Killing drunk party goers...women and children.

Hamas did not follow any rule. So how can you tell Israel to follow any rule.

You can't dictate to me how I should respond to your slap.

If you slap me without provocation, I can decide to throw you blow. Or even elbow your nose.

Why did you slap me in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by hotwax: 8:49am On Oct 28, 2023
gigabyte13:

I love this your write up
They all conquered isreal and left according to you.
But
The Saladin jihadist, who are now the Arab Palestine according to you refused to leave after conquering isreal abi.....?
So from your write up now
WHO CAN WE NOW CALL THE LAND GRABBERS.....
ISREAL OR PALESTINE.....??..

The land grabbers who conquered last but didn't want to leave.

Abi England no leave Nigeria after our indepence?

Shay America no leave Afghanistan after the war?

They all left..make Arab land grabbers go nah.

Jews have seen the back of many Intruders. These ottoman people will go too. Trust me
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by jikins(m): 8:50am On Oct 28, 2023
hotwax:

Atheists don't have personal hatred for Israel. The way Muslims invest their energy to hate Israel is deeply rooted.

Israel is the trophy of Islam. You can't attribute this to nay atheist.

Now he claims Israelis are bad...

Yet Arabs are part of their parliament's, mosque is built inside their government offices.

It's the only nation in the middle East where lgbtq are allowed to operate. It's the only democratic country in the middle East. Others are military or kingship.

Any sensible person should be able to identify evil when they see one

Again you don't want to leave this your narrow minded opinion. Just take out time to watch some of the protesters in the many protests around the world and hear what they are saying. Men and women who aren't Muslims. Even social media self. Many people have lost patience with Isreal. Not just muslims

Your last statement isn't true at all. Because like everything in this world evil is subjective. I feel its evil for Isreal to carpet bomb and wipe out a people. But I am sure you disagree and that's fine but it makes my point of your last statement no being true
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by jikins(m): 8:52am On Oct 28, 2023
Realguyman1:
U are talking about the Palestinians the Israeli have killed this year alone, did their conflicts begin only this year?

Since their conflicts began, there has never been a time that the Palestinians don't attacks the isreali, and with what I have read about them, the Palestinians have always been the ones attacking first. So which kind one sided talk come be all this one?

Just as I said before, Un should settle their matter once and for all, and if both parties refuse, Un should leave them alone to settle themselves in whatever ways they want simple. We have our own challenges facing us over in Nigeria than to carry the matter of two other countries that doesn't give a damn about us for head.

I don't know if I have replied you before on this. Because I have address this fallacy of Palestine always attacking first already do well to scroll and find it don't want to repeat myself

Better yet do some research on settlers violence in the west bank and enlighten yourself
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Helinus: 8:54am On Oct 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Israel said they won't stop the fire.

I was in support of Israel initially, but the killing of kids don dey touch me.
I watched one on Al Jazeera, i felt bad.

But there is nothing the world would do if israel doesn't stop firing sha.
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by hotwax: 8:56am On Oct 28, 2023
jikins:

Again you don't want to leave this your narrow minded opinion. Just take out time to watch some of the protesters in the many protests around the world and hear what they are saying. Men and women who aren't Muslims. Even social media self. Many people have lost patience with Isreal. Not just muslims

Your last statement isn't true at all. Because like everything in this world evil is subjective. I feel its evil for Isreal to carpet bomb and wipe out a people. But I am sure you disagree and that's fine but it makes my point of your last statement no being true

You lack knowledge of what you talk about. It's a pity I am having this discussion with you.

The west have imported Muslim and Arabs to their own detriments. Hence the laarge numbers of protesters. France for example is a hotbed for jihad in the future. Europe liberalism is their own downfall.

I saw a Christian protest for Palestinians with a megaphone saying "they brought the Jews in 1945. Middle East is the land of Arab". He should be in his early 20s. These people don't even know Jack about middle East.

You too imagine that statement. Lebanon was a Christian country until ottoman jihadist came to invade them.

I hope you are intelligent enough to have this discussion.

1 Like

Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by jikins(m): 8:58am On Oct 28, 2023
hotwax:

You lack knowledge of what you talk about. It's a pity I am having this discussion with you.

The west have imported Muslim and Arabs to their own detriments. Hence the laarge numbers of protesters. France for example is a hotbed for jihad in the future. Europe liberalism is their own downfall.

I saw a Christian protest for Palestinians with a megaphone saying "they brought the Jews in 1945. Middle East is the land of Arab". He should be in his early 20s. These people don't even know Jack about middle East.

You too imagine that statement. Lebanon was a Christian country until ottoman jihadist came to invade them.

I hope you are intelligent enough to have this discussion.

Lol I have only made a single point even told you where to go look. I was like don't take my word for it, go and look but alas you really want to die on this hill. Who am I to deny that right. Godspeed

Lemme address the bolded b4 I leave you though. The point isn't if people know the history of the middle east. But your statement of everyone who wish Isreal harm is a muslim. Even History self doesn't agree with you lol. But continue with your narrow minded view. I am not being paid to pull you out of it so won't bother anymore. A word is usually enough for the wise so enjoy.
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by palsenator(m): 8:58am On Oct 28, 2023
ictplotter:

Stupidity in the highest order, for your mind it's only US n Israel have monopoly of war weapons in this 21st century. USA did more than this in Afghanistan n still the talibans defeated them n came out stronger n bigger. Israel and America will not see what will heat them this time around.

Who is now stupid? Religion has blinded you from the reality. Ask your Imam and the brilliant ones among your Islamic scholars , not some of your kinds , they will tell you that no country wiil dare hit them except some cockroaches hiding under the jihad ideology which obviously you are an apologist.
Back to Afghanistan, have you forgotten how some of your brothers and sisters in Islam were climbing planes just to escape the terror of Taliban? Well you ain't there , that's why you will call it victory when obviously it was hell for the people.
Mind you , United left, no one defeated them.

1 Like

Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by hotwax: 9:01am On Oct 28, 2023
jikins:

Lol I have only made a single point even told you where to go look. I was like don't take my word for it, go and look but alas you really want to die on this hill. Who am I to deny that right. Godspeed

I knew you don't have the knowledge or intelligence to have this discussion. Read man...don't be lazy....you can't build your life on social media.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UK Sanctions Teodoro Obiang, Equatorial Guinea's VP, 4 Others Over Corruption / Iran Executes Mohammad Ghobadlou, Accused Of Running Over Police Officers / US President, Joe Biden Pays His Respect To Queen Elizabeth II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.