Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce (23821 Views)

Niger’s Armed Forces Bring In Hundreds Of Troops To Protect Capital / Meet Indian Woman Who Faked Being A Man For 36 Years To Protect Her Daughter / Supreme Court Has Voted To Overturn Abortion Rights In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by jikins(m): 9:05am On Oct 28, 2023
hotwax:

I knew you don't have the knowledge or intelligence to have this discussion. Read man...don't be lazy....you can't build your life on social media.

Dude you don't even know what you are talking about grin. He say na social media grin. I have modified the post enjoy

jikins:

Lol I have only made a single point even told you where to go look. I was like don't take my word for it, go and look but alas you really want to die on this hill. Who am I to deny that right. Godspeed

Lemme address the bolded b4 I leave you though. The point isn't if people know the history of the middle east. But your statement of everyone who wish Isreal harm is a muslim. Even History self doesn't agree with you lol. But continue with your narrow minded view. I am not being paid to pull you out of it so won't bother anymore. A word is usually enough for the wise so enjoy.

@hotwax

Lemme summarise since your head can't comprehend pass your nose. When I said history doesn't agree with you I mean the Nazis. Like I haven't used big words for you well only antisemitism. So I don't understand how its so hard to comprehend not everyone who want to do Isreal harm is a Muslim grin grin grin

One would think I was being very clear but alas the hill is where you want to die. This is where i leave you abeg i don try
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Realguyman1(m): 9:14am On Oct 28, 2023
cenmysterio:

You see the problem is that most people are just religious bigots. Who even gave the west the right to call other groups of people terrorist, are they themselves not terrorist. You see this is something I find appalling, anytime a Muslim does anything he is tagged terrorist but any other person/group you will be hearing other names.
Now if we want to just in our discussions, what about the thousands of life that the people of Palestine have lost over the years are they not humans as well. This is the first time that Palestine people through Hamas are attacking Isreal first and the whole world wants to make it seem as if the are not worth living, they should be pummeled, they should all be killed and so on.
Justice should be the target goal in any situation of this nature and that will never happen because they are Muslims and their lives does not count.
How does it matter if it is the first time the Palestinians are attacking the isreali through the Hamas? Whether through the Hamas or what so ever, haven't the Palestinians been attacking the isreali over the years?

And u sit over here in Nigeria talking about justice and saying their doesn't matter because they are Muslims. Was Deborah killed by those Muslim lunatics up north a Muslim? If the Christians and others decide to be retaliating to all the atrocities been cause by their Muslim counterparts (especially the Fulani herdsmen) over in Nigeria, u think say Nigeria for let any body stay again? And u are here talking about justice.

1 Like

Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by tctrills: 9:15am On Oct 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You're catching cruise and I will no longer respond to you after this. It's not funny. Real people are dying and it's absolutely irresponsible to mock these souls with laughter emojis. It's abhorrent.

Isreal is not resource-rich, it has a small population and receives a lot of funding from the USA. It's not a rich country per se and that's why most of it's HDI is among the least among OECD countries. Almost all the armoured tanks they rolled out belong to the Arab nations which abandoned them after the war in 1973, Isreal converted them and modified them for use.
It's only a wicked person that will wish that Isreal goes on a perilous path. How many are they? Do you think US , with few months to election, will want US soldiers fighting war and families receiving news of dying children at war front?

Below is a screenshot of the top trading partners of Isreal. Almost all those countries voted against Israel. Their parliaments will adopt this resolution and compel their governments to suspend trade with Israel at first then escalate. China will tactically deny Isreal of resources that Isreal needs to replace its depleting military items.

Both sides should stop the killings. That's the resolution and I support it
You are entitled to your opinion even though you are wrong. Hamas is never going to stop attacking Israel. They will only pause for a while then resume their attack in a few months or a couple of years. This time, Israel has decided to wipe them out permanently. This is the best decision for both the people of Gaza and the Israelis. Without Hamas and other terror groups in Gaza, their would be peace.
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by wallarwallar(m): 9:17am On Oct 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Only US, Isreal and 12 other countries, mostly tiny weak Island countries; Austria, Croatia, Czechia, Fiji, Guatemala, Hungary, the Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay and Tonga , voted against the adoption of the resolution and they lost woefully!

This is a testament to the seriously diminished power and influence of the United States on global politics on this Palestinian-Israel war.

Even the E.U , Canada and UK didn't vote against the resolution. China, Russia, Jordan, Iran, Pakistan, the Arab League, Turkiye, Ireland, South Africa and Nigeria tried too. It was a momentous event that the world stood together significantly for the Palestinian people.

Sincerely, Humanity won. Over 3000 Palestinian children killed yet Hamas keeps fighting and firing rockets into Israel, giving credence to the report that Israel is actually killing mostly civilians and children.

If Isreal,with all its military power and backing of US and UK , has been fighting a small group of Hamas fighters for weeks now yet the death toll of children and civilians in Gaza keep mounting and Hamas Rockets firings into Israel have not stopped, so who is Isreal deceiving? Who is Isreal been killing for the past few weeks of bombing Gaza? Hamas still fired a lot of rockets into Southern Israel few hours ago!

If after this resolution, Isreal continues the bombing, there will be very serious and severe consequences against Israel. I pray it doesn't get to that. Check my signature for free stuffs!

You are a slowpoke and a big fool . How can you fight heartless terrorist who use civilians as a shield and trying your best to minimise civilian casualties. Rocket are fired from civilian position and weapons and fighters hide under the hospital and civilian residential buildings. Stop being a foolish empty brain l really don't like people who have brain but can't make use of ghier brain
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by CrownedPhoenix: 9:17am On Oct 28, 2023
God1000:
This is a welcome development, hopefully all the parties in this conflict will abide by it.

I know some people on this forum won't be happy with this, they just want Israel to continue with the indiscriminate bombing of innocent civilians, I don't know the difference between them and Hamas

I also know Some people find it very difficult to believe that I'm supporting the Palestinians instead of Israelis, it is my decision to do so

You can call me a Muslim or Aboki, I don't care, some of you are religious and ethnic bigots and sadists.

Seun should try and remove such accounts abeg

Away with religion on this matter.

My curiosity remains that Palestine has neither condemned the initial attack on Israel by Hamas nor distanced itself from Hamas.

Neither have people supporting them. You expect to send such numbers of bombs into a people and not expect backlash?

I'm sure more people will stand by Palestine, if only they condemn that initial attack by Hamas.

Silence on that initial attack on Israel that killed defenceless, unsuspecting civilians, aged seniors, children and women is callous, mischievous and biased.

It is indeed despicable for the world to keep quiet about the slap someone first gave you, only to turn around and condemn your retaliatory slap back.

Sentiments aside, it is illogical.
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by FreeStuffsNG: 9:18am On Oct 28, 2023
wallarwallar:

You are a slowpoke and a big fool . How can you fight heartless terrorist who use civilians as a shield and trying your best to minimise civilian casualties. Rocket are fired from civilian position and weapons and fighters hide under the hospital and civilian residential buildings. Stop being a foolish empty brain l really don't like people who have brain but can't make use of ghier brain
Mynd44 nlfpmod
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by jikins(m): 9:21am On Oct 28, 2023
CrownedPhoenix:

Away with religion on this matter.

My curiosity remains that Palestine has neither condemned the initial attack on Israel by Hamas nor distanced itself from Hamas.

Neither have people supporting them. You expect to send such numbers of bombs into a people and not expect backlash?

I'm sure more people will stand by Palestine, if only they condemn that initial attack by Hamas.

Palestine have condemned it. Their President did so I don't get your point. But ok now that you know Palestine condemned it will you now be part of the more people that stand with them
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Realguyman1(m): 9:27am On Oct 28, 2023
jikins:

I put it to you to do the research so the over 10+ children killed in the west bank this year alone prior to the oct 7 attack actually attacked Isrealis. Take your advice and read well then come back tell me what you found
Oga leave talk jare, it is called war and not military training. It doesn't take one day to fish out the bad ones among good ones, and in the process of fishing out the bad ones, the innocent must always be a victim, especially when the innocent is trying to cover up the for the bad ones simply because they are brothers.

The Palestinians have been attacking the isreali since their conflicts began, and over the years, the isreali gave been searching for those carrying out the attacks, and u don't expect there shouldn't be casualties in such scenario, especially when the attackers are always using them as covering shield.
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by rolams(m): 9:28am On Oct 28, 2023
Let there be peace oOoOO!
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Realguyman1(m): 9:32am On Oct 28, 2023
jikins:

I don't know if I have replied you before on this. Because I have address this fallacy of Palestine always attacking first already do well to scroll and find it don't want to repeat myself

Better yet do some research on settlers violence in the west bank and enlighten yourself
Oga u didn't reply anything, and I don't want u to repeat urself because u haven't said anything unbiased since u have been quoting me. If the isreali and the Palestinians like, let them continue to refusing to embrace peace and continue killing themselves, na them sabi.
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by jikins(m): 9:37am On Oct 28, 2023
Realguyman1:
Oga leave talk jare, it is called war and not military training. It doesn't take one day to fish out the bad ones among good ones, and in the process of fishing out the bad ones, the innocent must always be a victim, especially when the innocent is trying to cover up the for the bad ones simply because they are brothers.

The Palestinians have been attacking the isreali since their conflicts began, and over the years, the isreali gave been searching for those carrying out the attacks, and u don't expect there shouldn't be casualties in such scenario, especially when the attackers are always using them as covering shield.

So attackers in west bank are using children as shield wonderful grin
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by jikins(m): 9:38am On Oct 28, 2023
Realguyman1:
Oga u didn't reply anything, and I don't want u to repeat urself because u haven't said anything unbiased since u have been quoting me. If the isreali and the Palestinians like, let them continue to refusing to embrace peace and continue killing themselves, na them sabi.

Thats why I said scroll up if I haven't na English i typed na nor be French
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Realguyman1(m): 9:43am On Oct 28, 2023
jikins:

Thats why I said scroll up if I haven't na English i typed na nor be French
Oga u didn't wrote anything, goodbye.
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by jikins(m): 9:45am On Oct 28, 2023
Realguyman1:
Oga u didn't wrote anything, goodbye.

grin grin grin

Nor be lie i didn't wrote anything grin grin grin
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Realguyman1(m): 9:51am On Oct 28, 2023
jikins:

grin grin grin

Nor be lie i didn't wrote anything grin grin grin
Yeah, the only thing u wrote there is same normal Muslims biased terrorism sympathising statements all over the world grin
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by jikins(m): 9:53am On Oct 28, 2023
Realguyman1:
Yeah, the only thing u wrote there is same normal Muslims biased statement all over the world grin

Lol you are talking to a Christian oga. You can go through my chats to confirm. But I thought you said I didn't wrote anything grin grin
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by LAFOCUZY: 10:04am On Oct 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Only US, Isreal and 12 other countries, mostly tiny weak Island countries; Austria, Croatia, Czechia, Fiji, Guatemala, Hungary, the Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay and Tonga , voted against the adoption of the resolution and they lost woefully!

This is a testament to the seriously diminished power and influence of the United States on global politics on this Palestinian-Israel war.

Even the E.U , Canada and UK didn't vote against the resolution. China, Russia, Jordan, Iran, Pakistan, the Arab League, Turkiye, Ireland, South Africa and Nigeria tried too. It was a momentous event that the world stood together significantly for the Palestinian people.

Sincerely, Humanity won. Over 3000 Palestinian children killed yet Hamas keeps fighting and firing rockets into Israel, giving credence to the report that Israel is actually killing mostly civilians and children.

If Isreal,with all its military power and backing of US and UK , has been fighting a small group of Hamas fighters for weeks now yet the death toll of children and civilians in Gaza keep mounting and Hamas Rockets firings into Israel have not stopped, so who is Isreal deceiving? Who is Isreal been killing for the past few weeks of bombing Gaza? Hamas still fired a lot of rockets into Southern Israel few hours ago!

If after this resolution, Isreal continues the bombing, there will be very serious and severe consequences against Israel. I pray it doesn't get to that. Check my signature for free stuffs!

When nations decline or absent its a show they don't want to oppose their biggest ally or a management technique to control the optics. Key European countries stayed absent. They will always back the US position though not publicly. UK, Germany, Italy, Japan, India, Canada....so most member of the the most power countries in the world G8 either went against the proposal or stayed absent. Its tough to justify Hamas attacks by condemning isrreals bombardment.

World politics is tough.
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by DestinyNigga: 10:04am On Oct 28, 2023
God1000:
This is a welcome development, hopefully all the parties in this conflict will abide by it.

I know some people on this forum won't be happy with this, they just want Israel to continue with the indiscriminate bombing of innocent civilians, I don't know the difference between them and Hamas

I also know Some people find it very difficult to believe that I'm supporting the Palestinians instead of Israelis, it is my decision to do so

You can call me a Muslim or Aboki, I don't care, some of you are religious and ethnic bigots and sadists.

Isreal has the right to defend it's territory. On that note, I mandate Isrealites to activate land invasion immediately!! All Muslims are not terrorist but all terrorists are Muslims!! Kill them all oh Isreal! On Thiefinubu mandate we stand gidigbaa cheesy
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Helinus: 10:09am On Oct 28, 2023
God1000:

So hamas should be killing Israelis make Israel fold hand dey look, because Palestinians are made of diamonds?
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Danmisra(m): 10:27am On Oct 28, 2023
The hypocrisy of the west and its allies is now recognised by all nations that they are war mongers, so is every hypocrite cos time exposes . Time is coming when they will told to go back to their home and sit down or fight the world that's if they mad to do that.
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by GogetterMD(m): 10:28am On Oct 28, 2023
Mynd44:
It should be noted that Ukraine abstained from voting.

Expected. They are in a cliffhanger situation. They can't bite the hand that feeds them, and they can't directly support the Israeli offensive even if they want to, because it only justifies what Russia is doing with them
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by KennethEnyi(m): 10:44am On Oct 28, 2023
Poll23:

They're the worst human on health most especially from one particular region....they hate Islam with passion but Islam is a religion that you cannot relegate no matter the conspiracy against the religion

You're very stupid
Then why are u guys causing terrorism all over the world
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by KennethEnyi(m): 10:50am On Oct 28, 2023
jikins:

So the innocent Palestines being killed now and even before the attack on Oct 7 by Hamas don't matter too. Only Isrealis are humans the Palestine are animals born to be killed? Well done

Yes na
Any Muslim is subhuman as far as wear are concern
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by KennethEnyi(m): 10:53am On Oct 28, 2023
jikins:

Simple question for you with the epistle you have dropped here. Is Hamas in the West Bank? If no why are Palestine being killed in the West Bank before oct 7 attack by Hamas and also after the attack?

Because of the useless Lebanon people launching their own ground offensive against Israel even though nobody send them message
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by KnownUnknown: 10:54am On Oct 28, 2023
KennethEnyi:

Because of the useless Lebanon people launching their own ground offensive against Israel even though nobody send them message
But you ignore the fact that the Israel is the aggressor as usual.
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by KnownUnknown: 11:06am On Oct 28, 2023
You do this and worse but expect them not to retaliate?? Arrogant jew bastards and their servile sycophants should cry harder.
A Jew is the type that would strike you while yelling out loud in pain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnaAcMcC_N8&pp=ygUdSXNyYWVsIGRlc3Ryb3lzIG9lb3BsZXMgaG9tZXM%3D
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Realguyman1(m): 11:07am On Oct 28, 2023
jikins:

Lol you are talking to a Christian oga. You can go through my chats to confirm. But I thought you said I didn't wrote anything grin grin

And that was why I said u didn't wrote anything, because wetin u write nor follow road.
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by KnownUnknown: 11:10am On Oct 28, 2023
Timoleon:
They actually called Mandela a Terrorist too. Backed by the USA and the same people who call HAMAS terrorists. Mandela was on USA terror watch list until 2008 (9 years after he was president, 15 years after winning a Nobel prize for peace).

The biggest terrorists is America except they don’t call their own actions terrorism. They are helping the Jews terrorize the Palestinians, they are also helping the Saudis terrorize the Yemenis while their hypocritical asses are accusing Russia of “war crimes” in Ukraine.
Re: Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce by Kingson28: 11:12am On Oct 28, 2023
It changes NOTHING on the ground.
UN votes are as useless as P in psychology.
The ONLY vote Israel needs is America’s.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

US President, Joe Biden Pays His Respect To Queen Elizabeth II / Elvira Nabiullina Wants To Resign Over Ukraine, Putin Says No / Syria Prepares For U.S. Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.