Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

A Church All Night Will Not Allow Me Sleep - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Church All Night Will Not Allow Me Sleep (15579 Views)

Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos / Pastor Sam Adeyemi: "Bishop Oyedepo's Protocol Did Not Allow Me See Him" / Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Church All Night Will Not Allow Me Sleep by Mendy101: 8:57am On Oct 29, 2023
XtraFortunes:
I am a Christian but this makes no sense. A church just bought the land opposite my compound. Since then they just disturb with their speakers

In the daytime one can bear, but this all night disturbing is what I really dislike. You can do your all night without blasting your speakers to disturb people..

Churches and mosques should be forced to make buildings sound proof. Or hold service without speakers .

With all this disturbance Nigeria is still terribly corrupt. We have to make laws banning this torture. It is inconsiderate
if you are well to do, everytime they wan to do that, rent two speakers, those party speakers o, mount in your compound facing them, blast better worldly music

1 Like

Re: A Church All Night Will Not Allow Me Sleep by PrinceGallant: 8:57am On Oct 29, 2023
A church you say? We are in the midst of three churches, every night is.......... Sometimes, the three churches held their vigil in the same night, and they were competing for who made noise loudest. I am thinking of selling my house

10 Likes

Re: A Church All Night Will Not Allow Me Sleep by Adeshinau98: 8:58am On Oct 29, 2023
Sad mosques are starting to be guilty of this too

1 Like

Re: A Church All Night Will Not Allow Me Sleep by Btruth: 8:58am On Oct 29, 2023
....... there's a law against disturbances already

1 Like

Re: A Church All Night Will Not Allow Me Sleep by Angelfrost(m): 9:00am On Oct 29, 2023
Antai123:

So u have been persecuting the church, better repent.

Please, be quiet!

What most Churches do today is ungodly and stupid! Christ and his disciples didn't constitute this level of public nuisance. So, who are you copying?!!

Christ clearly warned against such noisy and public acts of worship... He described them as hypocrisy.

7 Likes

Re: A Church All Night Will Not Allow Me Sleep by whitejs: 9:03am On Oct 29, 2023
AntiChristian:
If you're in Lagos check LASEPA WEBSITE and contact them with evidence and contact address.

If elsewhere na local government you go go!

I have used LASEPA several times any they've been closing mosques and churches that makes too much noise.

The rules and noise limit is on their website.
Re: A Church All Night Will Not Allow Me Sleep by meekparagon(m): 9:04am On Oct 29, 2023
XtraFortunes:
I am a Christian but this makes no sense. A church just bought the land opposite my compound. Since then they just disturb with their speakers

In the daytime one can bear, but this all night disturbing is what I really dislike. You can do your all night without blasting your speakers to disturb people..

Churches and mosques should be forced to make buildings sound proof. Or hold service without speakers .

With all this disturbance Nigeria is still terribly corrupt. We have to make laws banning this torture. It is inconsiderate

Is the night vigil every day?

If no. Then you make no point.

Learn to sacrifice a night for God and stop loving sleep than God
Re: A Church All Night Will Not Allow Me Sleep by ggood: 9:05am On Oct 29, 2023
XtraFortunes:

this happened to me on Friday night , Cele church no allow me sleep

1 Like

Re: A Church All Night Will Not Allow Me Sleep by VinnyBaba: 9:07am On Oct 29, 2023
OP, just BEAR or be using Earbuds to Sleep! πŸ˜’πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜Œ

because If you Complain to your Neighbours, they will call you Winch or Wizard.πŸ˜•

While if you are a Catholic, Anglican, Jehovah Witnesses, etc
Some will Say you hate Pentecostal Churches, that's why.🀨🀨

Nigerians are something Else @Times! 😏

4 Likes

Re: A Church All Night Will Not Allow Me Sleep by seborrhic: 9:07am On Oct 29, 2023
XtraFortunes:
I am a Christian but this makes no sense. A chur
With all this disturbance Nigeria is still terribly corrupt.
Not just that.
With all the prayers and churches in almost all street,why has God deemed it fit to make us still an underdeveloped Nation while those that don't believe in praying to him advanced Nations?
All black African countries are the most church/mosque going,yet all the indices of underdevelopment and poverty of its people are highest.

7 Likes

Re: A Church All Night Will Not Allow Me Sleep by whitejs: 9:07am On Oct 29, 2023
Angelfrost:
If you are in Abuja or Lagos, write a well-worded petition against them to the Environmental Protection Agencies.

I don't know if these agencies function in other states, but they are supposed to be up and doing.

I hate what most of these Churches do... It is unchristian and ungodly.

It is also a crime! A clear infringement on your right to peace... An environmental pollution.

Report them at once! Don't suffer in silence.
Re: A Church All Night Will Not Allow Me Sleep by AntiChristian: 9:07am On Oct 29, 2023
Shijawesss:

Terrorist like u report mosque?

Just dey play ..

Where did I say I report mosque?
Better see an optician!
Re: A Church All Night Will Not Allow Me Sleep by AntiChristian: 9:08am On Oct 29, 2023
Antai123:

I hate noise especially in the midnight!
I have no choice!
Re: A Church All Night Will Not Allow Me Sleep by Kukutente23: 9:09am On Oct 29, 2023
XtraFortunes:

How does bringing it here solve the problem
Is the church pastor on NL?
Re: A Church All Night Will Not Allow Me Sleep by Kukutente23: 9:10am On Oct 29, 2023
AntiChristian:

I hate noise especially in the midnight!
I have no choice!
But you love the sound of bombs at midnight abi

Alihamdulilie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Church All Night Will Not Allow Me Sleep by VinnyBaba: 9:11am On Oct 29, 2023
Mendy101:
if you are well to do, everytime they wan to do that, rent two speakers, those party speakers o, mount in your compound facing them, blast better worldly music

Lolss.

Better Rema or Asake Songs.πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Or Even PopSmoke or Cardi B Ass and P*ssy Songs.😊

Funny Enough, you will see the Pastor Picking OFFENCE and Meeting the OP to Voice out his DISPLEASURE!πŸ˜πŸ˜’

2 Likes

Re: A Church All Night Will Not Allow Me Sleep by Kukutente23: 9:11am On Oct 29, 2023
meekparagon:

AmenπŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ
Re: A Church All Night Will Not Allow Me Sleep by Prenonjebose: 9:13am On Oct 29, 2023
Op is experiencing what many people living close to places of worship go through. The main issue is the night factor. Sleep disorders can easily be developed which will definitely affect health status. Some even use that cone speakers hung outside with its shrill noisy sound

2 Likes

Re: A Church All Night Will Not Allow Me Sleep by hardon1(m): 9:15am On Oct 29, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Avoid renting houses in places where there are churches, schools and mosques.

Except of course you want your life to be frustrated

Did you read at all?
He said a church bought land opposite where he lives

4 Likes

Re: A Church All Night Will Not Allow Me Sleep by YourKarma: 9:17am On Oct 29, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Prepare Molotov cocktail and throw it on their roof
Hahahahahahhahahsahshahahah....guy you dey crazeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

OP, take this advise. Them go think say na holy ghost fire

1 Like

Re: A Church All Night Will Not Allow Me Sleep by beardedboy(m): 9:17am On Oct 29, 2023
pendusky:

God called you and you refused and run away grin, now they are bringing it to your door step... Sorry you need to accept that call
Not funny at all. angry

3 Likes

Re: A Church All Night Will Not Allow Me Sleep by Ishilove: 9:19am On Oct 29, 2023
XtraFortunes:

Have you tried speaking with the church? If you did and they continue, report them to the government. Even the bible says be at peace with all men. If you refuse to allow me sleep at night then you have declared war on me.

3 Likes

Re: A Church All Night Will Not Allow Me Sleep by beardedboy(m): 9:19am On Oct 29, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Avoid renting houses in places where there are churches, schools and mosques.

Except of course you want your life to be frustrated
Did you read the part where he said the church met him there?

2 Likes

Re: A Church All Night Will Not Allow Me Sleep by YourKarma: 9:19am On Oct 29, 2023
meekparagon:

rubbish talk

6 Likes

Re: A Church All Night Will Not Allow Me Sleep by evanvick: 9:22am On Oct 29, 2023
I thought the use of speakers is to be audio able to the audience within the environ and not to public. Sanwo olu pls check on this menace.
Re: A Church All Night Will Not Allow Me Sleep by KosiGee(m): 9:22am On Oct 29, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Prepare Molotov cocktail and throw it on their roof

I am a christian but I think lots of churches constitute nuisance and nothing but stress and disturbance to other people.

Churches or places of worship shouldn’t make our lives miserable. Same rule and regulations that apply to night clubs and other entertainment venues as per noise pollution and other disturbances should be strict and applied to places of worships.

Not every portion of land space should be used for religious and worshipping purposes. The law should be strict on this.

3 Likes

Re: A Church All Night Will Not Allow Me Sleep by beardedboy(m): 9:23am On Oct 29, 2023
Antai123:

Are you dogmatic or something?
According to you, the churchpreneurs shouldn't be called to order for whatever wrong they do. They should be above the law.

This explains the toxic entitlement we witness among these pastorpreneurs.

That's how one nuisance like that built his entrepreneurship centre along Ibadan-Gbongan expressway. He used his construction to cause flood on the road and destroyed the road for all motorists. Yet, no one is calling him to order.

1 Like

Re: A Church All Night Will Not Allow Me Sleep by AntiChristian: 9:23am On Oct 29, 2023
Kukutente23:

But you love the sound of bombs at midnight abi

Alihamdulilie

Welcome back to reality!
Supreme court don do Una shege!

Hope you are okay?
Re: A Church All Night Will Not Allow Me Sleep by GloriousGbola: 9:25am On Oct 29, 2023
XtraFortunes:

if you live in lags go to naptu2 handle

LASG is running a crusade against environmental pollution right now . and noise pollution falls under this
Re: A Church All Night Will Not Allow Me Sleep by Chetas81(m): 9:26am On Oct 29, 2023
THEY SHOULD CONTINUE THEIR FOOOOOOLISHNESS UNDER EUROPEAN GOD,WHO LIVE IN EUROPE, BUT PROMISE US MAGIC AND MIRACLE UNDER HYPOCRITE PRAYERS, PRAYER WON'T GIVE YOU BEST HEALTH FACILITIES, PRAYER WON'T GIVE YOU ELECTRICITY, PRAYER WON'T GIVE YOU ASPHALT ROADS, PRAYER WON'T GIVE BETTER ACCOMMODATION UNLESS YOU BUILD HOUSE, YOU CANNOT ACQUIRED BEST KNOWLEDGE UNDER PRAYER, PRAYERS CAN'T DO THE WORK OF KNOWLEDGE
Re: A Church All Night Will Not Allow Me Sleep by Ikaeniyan0: 9:28am On Oct 29, 2023
XtraFortunes:

Report them to the Lagos State Govt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop T.D. Jakes Celebrates 37th Wedding Anniversary / God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians / 10 Ways To Underatanding The Voice Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.