Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo (16957 Views)

Etekamba Umoren: Newly Appointed REC From Akwa Ibom Won’t Be Sworn In Now —INEC / Tinubu Appoints Etekamba Umoren REC As Tenure Of Udo-Tom Yet To Expire / Etekamba Umoren Accused Of ₦22bn Theft Among New RECs Appointed By Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by Superwave16320: 11:58am On Oct 28, 2023
Na Emilokan de die of hunger na foolish Igbo like this they help them publicize the hunger 😂

Wonders shall never end from deluded igbos on Nairaland.

AdamuKD:
Rubbish
By the time Ebola Tinubu deal with Nigerians wIth hunger and poverty, everybody go learn by force. Whether you voted for him or not.

They think that it's by being tribalistic. Ask Northerner's and Katsina people how far.

I even like the way emilokan bastards are begin to die of hunger

Las las na third mainland bridge go be una destination

That is why if I want to help someone, especially on social media, once I see any Ronu name, I go just Waka pass. Make them go meet their emilokan certificate forger.
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by McLizbae: 12:07pm On Oct 28, 2023
Who no know say na only God pass Tinubu for Nigeria no know anything!
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by zoedew: 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2023
LONG BEFORE HE PUT HIS CABINET TOGETHER. THE CABINET IS A CAMPAIGN STRIKE.
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by Peterobi90: 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
how does it sound to u that irev should be used as collation better u opposition unite and stop chasing shadows

What then should be used in collation?.....
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by Blitzerz: 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2023
StreetFight:
The god of Politics is Emilokan Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu the JAGABAN Borgu the City Boy Extraordinaire. The god of Politics plans for decades to come.

But this Tinubu's long term plans are to much. How does he see tomorrow? Let's leave Politics, not everyone will like you, even within your family, but we need to study this man's brain.

How come those that were with in in 1999 are still with him till date? I mean the likes of Tunde Fashola, Wake Edun, Olayemi Cardoso, Dele Alake, Abike Dabiri, even the Judases Rauf Aregberascal and Fake Pastor Yemi Osinbajo, e.t.c. 4 of the current 6 governors of Yoruba land are Tinubu's boys, even the remaining two states, Tinubu's boys are the immediate past Governors. We all can list over 100 Tinubu boys who have been with him since 1999.

Now, where are Atiku boys? Where are those that were with him when in was VP in 1999? Where are Olusegun Obasanjo's boys? Where are those that were with in in 1999 when he was President? Where are those that have been with Goodluck Jonathan since 1999 when he was deputy Governor and moved to be Governor, VP, acting President and President? Where are his boys? I only know of Nyezom Wike as the only standing godson of Goodluck Jonathan.

If you say Tinubu has been grooming and maintaining his boys with our stolen money, why has Olusegun Obasanjo, Atiku Abubakar, Goatluck Jonathan not been maintaining their own boys or didn't they also steal our money?

We need to study this god of Politics, not because he is a good man, but because he plans for several ahead, because he discovers and nurture talents over decades.
Ozwor
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by damble: 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2023
AdamuKD:
Rubbish
By the time Ebola Tinubu deal with Nigerians wIth hunger and poverty, everybody go learn by force. Whether you voted for him or not.

They think that it's by being tribalistic. Ask Northerner's and Katsina people how far.

That is why if I want to help someone, especially on social media, once I see any Ronu name, I go just Waka pass. Make them go meet their emilokan certificate forger.

You no get sense. 98% of yoruba xtains voted for Obi
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by Makunahatata: 12:56pm On Oct 28, 2023
tuzle:
I don't agree with him, but I strongly disagree with u. I don't think I have seen an Igbo beggar or okada rider as much as I have seen Yoruba and Hausa okada riders and beggars. I have stayed in 3 south west state(Lagos, Ogun, Oyo). Never the less I don't think igbos are the richest in Nigeria
what's ur problem? U igbo's think everything is all about u, the guys moniker is Adamu, u still find a way to make it all about Igbo, trully u guys are suffering from severe inferiority complex.. den curse una ni?
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:00pm On Oct 28, 2023
Peterobi90:

What then should be used in collation?.....
how did LP win Lagos and entire south east was it not manual collation INEC used
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by Kay25(m): 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2023
AdamuKD:
Rubbish

Na lie if u really have and want to help you will do it ..u are just scrambling hiding under a pretence of who u are not..there is lady on nairaland who is not ronu that keeps posting for help try reach her if u are Indeed generous
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by Chetas81(m): 1:24pm On Oct 28, 2023
Scrit:
Asiwaju 🦇

Whatever makes you sleep
OPONU
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by tuzle(m): 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2023
Makunahatata:
what's ur problem? U igbo's think everything is all about u, the guys moniker is Adamu, u still find a way to make it all about Igbo, trully u guys are suffering from severe inferiority complex.. den curse una ni?
I don't want to have any problem with u, and for ur info I am not Igbo. So face front and it shows u have a problem with Igbos because u immediately assumed I was Igbo because I stated what I have observed. The person that said most of igbos kinsman are okada riders and beggars doesn't have a problem but me that stated what I have seen have the problem. Come to alabata Ogun state and check if u won't see more Yoruba and hausa okada rider. Go to challenge Ibadan and check if u won't see plenty Hausa beggars. I have even read most of ur comments on this topic and I can see where u stand so pls don't, I don't need ur response.
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by Ikinternational: 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2023
netpro:
By God's grace, Jagaban's 8 years rule is unstoppable.

You people buy data just to troll
Just uttering whatever comes to mind
Why stop at 8
Let him be there until he believes his name is Ronald Reagan sef
Other African presidents are doing it.
Why not Tinubu.
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by Makunahatata: 2:06pm On Oct 28, 2023
tuzle:
I don't want to have any problem with u, and for ur info I am not Igbo. So face front and it shows u have a problem with Igbos because u immediately assumed I was Igbo because I stated what I have observed. The person that said most of igbos kinsman are okada riders and beggars doesn't have a problem but me that stated what I have seen have the problem. Come to alabata Ogun state and check if u won't see more Yoruba and hausa okada rider. Go to challenge Ibadan and check if u won't see plenty Hausa beggars. I have even read most of ur comments on this topic and I can see where u stand so pls don't, I don't need ur response.
point out to the Part Igbo's were mentioned to b okada riders and beggars or shut up forever... U b fool obviously
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by Peterobi90: 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
how did LP win Lagos and entire south east was it not manual collation INEC used

So a manual collation is better than an electronic technological one?.. didnt the IREV collated result signify APC lost Lagos and entire SE aswell?
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by tuzle(m): 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2023
Makunahatata:
point out to the Part Igbo's were mentioned to b okada riders and beggars or shut up forever... U b fool obviously
I don't usually respond to people who resort to insult when trying to pass a point. But I will make an exception to u. Always try to be respectful, we aren't Fighting and ur insults means nothing. Resulting to insult just shows how immature one is. Wishing u the best and hope u change
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by Deepthoughts: 2:41pm On Oct 28, 2023
Nemere2020:

'Fisayo Soyombo (Twitter)
If with all the dirty information that has been revealed about Tinubu n more is still being expected, Tinubu is allowed to contest the presidency again in 2027 the Nigeria should just accept to be the fraud headquarters of the world, Atikus effort are not in vain, Tinubu escaped this 2023 because of time limit n limited information about his fraudulent past but surely before 2027 there would be a clear concrete picture,if in 2027 Nigeria should accept that a man who never attended any known primary school,who attended a fictitious secondary School, who's history is very questionable,who fraudulently acquired certificates in the US,(in fact it's doubtful if Tinubu legally entered the US) to rule the country again,then the law should just be officially abolished so that the country can truly become lawless, shameless n worthless.
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by Makunahatata: 2:59pm On Oct 28, 2023
tuzle:
I don't usually respond to people who resort to insult when trying to pass a point. But I will make an exception to u. Always try to be respectful, we aren't Fighting and ur insults means nothing. Resulting to insult just shows how immature one is. Wishing u the best and hope u change
sharrap ,u don't insult blaba .. if u can't Show us the part Igbos were mentioned then you're truly a real foolish idiot
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by Reference(m): 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2023
APC again in 2027..... that will be a nation that is utterly hopeless and beyond redemption. That means total dysfunction.
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by tuzle(m): 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2023
Makunahatata:
sharrap ,u don't insult blaba .. if u can't Show us the part Igbos were mentioned then you're truly a real foolish idiot
okay
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by tuzle(m): 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2023
Makunahatata:
okay, u can rest now
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:26pm On Oct 28, 2023
Peterobi90:

So a manual collation is better than an electronic technological one?.. didnt the IREV collated result signify APC lost Lagos and entire SE aswell?
Same Irev showed LP came Third... Only deluded souls think LP won
. Did u voted electronically that u are looking for electronic transmission... ??
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by Makunahatata: 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2023
tuzle:
okay, u can rest now
Bleep off foolish goat
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by hyperflex(m): 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2023
The problem here is perspective. What did you expect from a politician who has worked to gain power? to have it and lose it when the Constitution still allows him? We should be grateful we have a democracy where we can vote for leaders after 4 years. Some countries do not have that luxury. As a citizen pursue your purpose. Do not forget that Tinubu was unknown even in the 80s. He was a follower of older Yar Adua. He pursued his plans and doors opened. Blame him all you want. What is just is. We can only hope that any leader we vote for does better for the citizens. Even if you japa you have to hope the leader of your country is a good one. Face your journey. The man is facing his.
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by Smithwilliams826: 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2023
AdamuKD:
Rubbish

Forget that one. People will still vote for him if he wants to enter again.
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by Peterobi90: 7:35pm On Oct 28, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
Same Irev showed LP came Third... Only deluded souls think LP won
. Did u voted electronically that u are looking for electronic transmission... ??

Oga rest.. you are beginning to blab, people begin to insult when they run empty... was the IREV completed 100% before being dumped by same INEC..
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by DOD88: 10:36am On Oct 29, 2023
AdamuKD:
Rubbish

As e dey pain you, go to court. Your lamentations cannot change anything. Tinubu is our president 4+4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Explore Nature & Landscapes Of Nigeria: Pictures / Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos / Atiku’s Convoy Almost Killed Me In Abuja – Tinubu’s Spokesman, Onanuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.