Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo (16974 Views)

Etekamba Umoren: Newly Appointed REC From Akwa Ibom Won’t Be Sworn In Now —INEC / Tinubu Appoints Etekamba Umoren REC As Tenure Of Udo-Tom Yet To Expire / Etekamba Umoren Accused Of ₦22bn Theft Among New RECs Appointed By Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by walex2(m): 9:45am On Oct 28, 2023
AdamuKD:
Rubbish
By the time Ebola Tinubu deal with Nigerians wIth hunger and poverty, everybody go learn by force. Whether you voted for him or not.

They think that it's by being tribalistic. Ask Northerner's and Katsina people how far.

I even like the way emilokan bastards are begin to die of hunger

Las las na third mainland bridge go be una destination

That is why if I want to help someone, especially on social media, once I see any Ronu name, I go just Waka pass. Make them go meet their emilokan certificate forger.
for your mind you have said something reasonable, how much fo you even have in your account to make you think you can help anyone? You that still needs help. Hybernating in same ronu land to look for survival
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by Makunahatata: 9:47am On Oct 28, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

For every one igbo beggar, there's 20 Yorubas
typical igbo ppl.. d guy's Monika na Adamu, u turn am to Igbo affairs , it's true most of u are senseless inferior beings,we don't give a damn about u ppl 🤣🤣
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by Keme4Real(f): 9:50am On Oct 28, 2023
Let the opposition start strategizing too instead of all this wailing abeg. It's getting tiresome.

This is why Obi and Atiku lost. When dem suppose to dey strategize dem dey struggle with each other.

I don't really support Tinubu but the man is a cunning strategist, you can't take that away from him.

Politics has always been a dirty game so if you want to beat Tinubu you must out-strategies him else you probably don't deserve to win.
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by obembet(f): 9:53am On Oct 28, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Please what's the propaganda here? A well known APC apologist as a supposed non partisan, non biased INEC REC

Are you really alive to your conscience?

Am not interested in political argument or insult. Am not a politician, am not a politician supporters, I don't believe in politics.

So whatever inec do doesn't concerns me. No pity ot sympathy for politicians and Thier supporters.
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by saintnegroid(m): 9:54am On Oct 28, 2023
XerXers:
No matter what happens, Igbos will keep making money. The number one principle of money is that money grows where people exert energy
you mean making money through fraud and 419? Making money through blood money? Making money through yahoo yahoo? 65% of Igbo people dey do blood money. How can a Keke driver build two storey building in just 6months.... Not to even talk of the one that hawk at traffic having two duplex, one in his home town and another one ph

1 Like

Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by meditator(m): 10:02am On Oct 28, 2023
AdamuKD:

Don't worry. By the time he is done with una, na third mainland bridge go be una testing place las las
ok.. Supporter of a third class illiterate

1 Like

Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by DrAlake29: 10:05am On Oct 28, 2023
XerXers:
No matter what happens, Igbos will keep making money. The number one principle of money is that money grows where people exert energy

This is becauses ur poor people are scattered all over other people's region constituting nuisance

1 Like

Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by taka23: 10:11am On Oct 28, 2023
BAT 2027

1 Like

Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by Jonjam269: 10:27am On Oct 28, 2023
Another propaganda, falsehood and wailing have commence in earnest, they will end up in the mud as usual.
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by OYEDIPE(m): 10:30am On Oct 28, 2023
AdamuKD:
Rubbish
By the time Ebola Tinubu deal with Nigerians wIth hunger and poverty, everybody go learn by force. Whether you voted for him or not.

They think that it's by being tribalistic. Ask Northerner's and Katsina people how far.

That is why if I want to help someone, especially on social media, once I see any Ronu name, I go just Waka pass. Make them go meet their emilokan certificate forger.

You call a whole tribe bastard. 3 years time, you come begging them for votes.
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by Kaiser20: 10:39am On Oct 28, 2023
StreetFight:
The god of Politics is Emilokan Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu the JAGABAN Borgu the City Boy Extraordinaire. The god of Politics plans for decades to come.

But this Tinubu's long term plans are to much. How does he see tomorrow? Let's leave Politics, not everyone will like you, even within your family, but we need to study this man's brain.

How come those that were with in in 1999 are still with him till date? I mean the likes of Tunde Fashola, Wake Edun, Olayemi Cardoso, Dele Alake, Abike Dabiri, even the Judases Rauf Aregberascal and Fake Pastor Yemi Osinbajo, e.t.c. 4 of the current 6 governors of Yoruba land are Tinubu's boys, even the remaining two states, Tinubu's boys are the immediate past Governors. We all can list over 100 Tinubu boys who have been with him since 1999.

Now, where are Atiku boys? Where are those that were with him when in was VP in 1999? Where are Olusegun Obasanjo's boys? Where are those that were with in in 1999 when he was President? Where are those that have been with Goodluck Jonathan since 1999 when he was deputy Governor and moved to be Governor, VP, acting President and President? Where are his boys? I only know of Nyezom Wike as the only standing godson of Goodluck Jonathan.

If you say Tinubu has been grooming and maintaining his boys with our stolen money, why has Olusegun Obasanjo, Atiku Abubakar, Goatluck Jonathan not been maintaining their own boys or didn't they also steal our money?

We need to study this god of Politics, not because he is a good man, but because he plans for several ahead, because he discovers and nurtures talents over decades.
RONU people dey suffer, hungry, and still willing to die shamefully for your tormentor. Ronu!
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by DECLAN2015(m): 10:39am On Oct 28, 2023
AdamuKD:
Rubbish

It is not fulani again
U go tired

1 Like

Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:46am On Oct 28, 2023
AdamuKD:

You are going to perish with your tribalism. Zombie without functioning brain
u are the zombie who thinks everyone must support who u support idiot... U morons should realize opposition division Made APC win.. so long LP run in 2027 APC ll still win cos only PDP can defeat APC

1 Like

Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by DECLAN2015(m): 10:51am On Oct 28, 2023
AdamuKD:
Rubbish

The bitterness in the soul of average igbo!!!!
One thing u should know is that politics is not playing with bitterness
The people that u so abuse may vote for u tommorr
Remeber you are planting hatred now
Pls do not complain when same are dish to u
"Them hate us crew "
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by atobs4real(m): 10:54am On Oct 28, 2023
Too much problems from human.
Are you thinking for him?
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by jrusky(m): 10:58am On Oct 28, 2023
Oga Soyombo take it or leave it Tinubu will spend 8 good years in power, we will vote for him again and again then 2031 Ribadu or Marwa take over so you better die now before its too late to die.

Buhari was horrible as president yet no single Northerner raised voice against him but when Gej was in power Amaechi started Gej must go, Tinubu, Sylvia, Okorocha, Onu, Ngige, Atiku, Oshiomhole etc tapped into it and kicked our Southern brother out of power and again you want to repeat it? No way it will not work, go and die if you are not happy with Tinubu we don't care.
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by Bobloco: 11:00am On Oct 28, 2023
meditator:
Leave it like that, we like it like that. We prefer him than the Third Class illiterate

You mean a Guinea pig student of the Government College Lagos, who was used to test run the school four years before it was founded is better than a third class graduate

Meditator, I never knew you have sunk this low in your reasoning. Please tell me it's not true
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by netricoin: 11:02am On Oct 28, 2023
Election rigging and manipulated election results is only possible with a divided opposition parties, APC for example won't have come to power in 2015, if they were divided to have two presidential candidate from ACN and CPC. A united opposition party that has kwankwaso or Peter obi as its presidential candidate, will have no problem of winning the 2027 presidential election
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by Mccullum: 11:05am On Oct 28, 2023
AdamuKD:
Rubbish

Werey, have you help your self, you really need to visit psychiatric hospital before depression of Obid'iot defeat turn you to full psychiatric patient.
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by juman(m): 11:08am On Oct 28, 2023
The leaders should work to get better election.
Make sowore the next INEC chairman to get execelent election.
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by Hpesoj: 11:10am On Oct 28, 2023
obembet:
Tribunal propaganda don end, we don move to the next stages

Your problem is, besides having a dangling opinion, you think everyone who criticizes the government is unpatriotic while those who support every action and inaction of the president and ruling party are patriots. Quite unfortunate!

If anything, the last disastrous administration of Buhari should have taught you that those who support the president 100% without questioning his choices are the real enemy, not the opposition or dissenting voices.
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by frankyychiji(f): 11:18am On Oct 28, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:
no ibo man will be president
It will happen, although it will be over your dead body.
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by frankyychiji(f): 11:20am On Oct 28, 2023
meditator:
Leave it like that, we like it like that. We prefer him than the Third Class illiterate
Show us evidence of Obis 3rd or go and die. Supporters of Oluwole presidiot
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by tuzle(m): 11:24am On Oct 28, 2023
Makunahatata:
stop capping nonsense.. online billionaire, most of your kinsmen are okada riders and beggars in the Sw
I don't agree with him, but I strongly disagree with u. I don't think I have seen an Igbo beggar or okada rider as much as I have seen Yoruba and Hausa okada riders and beggars. I have stayed in 3 south west state(Lagos, Ogun, Oyo). Never the less I don't think igbos are the richest in Nigeria
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by meditator(m): 11:27am On Oct 28, 2023
frankyychiji:
Show us evidence of Obis 3rd or go and die. Supporters of Oluwole presidiot
Certificates are beyond papers. His crass dullness is a big sign of a grade worse than Third Class. Supporter of a religious warlord
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by benardtotti(m): 11:28am On Oct 28, 2023
Nemere2020:

'Fisayo Soyombo (Twitter)

Good ! Stay there be writing thread on twitter, don't go and also strategise as opposition on how to counter APC , No ! They will wait until February 2026 , that's when opposition will start running around trying to prepare for elections. The last sensible opposition we had in this country was APC before 2015 , I remember PDP and their fans mocking them back then , well we know how the story ended.
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by frankyychiji(f): 11:29am On Oct 28, 2023
meditator:
Certificates are beyond papers. His crass dullness is a big sign of a grade worse than Third Class.
I knew you were a cvnt. Just wanted you to be the one to announce it.
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by phemray(m): 11:33am On Oct 28, 2023
XerXers:

Good, but Exert legitimate energy pls. not buy underdeclearations and non payment of correct duties on imported goods expecially cargos.

We see a lot, most importers are robbers, imagine instead of paying 100M duty on goods with 1X 40ft container, they will intentionally pay 20 or 25M and when it gets to port, if detected, they settle the customs with 10M, customs gives them a token DN ( penalty) of about 20M. Now the importer fraudulently makes profit of 45M from money that supposed to go to government in collusion with Customs of (any tribe). Imagine if it's 10 containers and later the goods are sold to market at higher prices again. Is this how to become a rich man??

Moreso, in the chat u shared, SE richer people are 67% but remember more than half, if not all, do business and leave in Lagos.
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by joefelin2345: 11:35am On Oct 28, 2023
XerXers:
And yet you can't help your brothers when they are in dire needs of financial assistance while it still the Yoruba that you hate so much that usually come to their aids e g. Chief Mike Adenuga helped Odumegwu Ojukwu while Obasanjo helped Alex Ekwueme. Femi Otedola helped Christian Chukwu while Olusola Saraki recently helped John Okafor ( Mr Ibu). How many Yoruba or any other tribes has any Igbo so called Billionaires helped?

1 Like

Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by whitejs: 11:44am On Oct 28, 2023
Herdsmen:
All thanks to Obi daft that gave him President on a platter of gold..

.. Nigerians if not for Obidaft.. Apc as a party would have been history and remained a curse.

But obidaft and his wisemen.. have seen how wise they truly are

Funny ..
na then complain pass about the administration.. na dem still the abuse the president pass ..

Na them still Dey shout Biafra or death .. z

Sense is lacking ..

God bless Nigerian

Without obedient then who would have won

I don't understand you guys(esp from the South) supporting north

It's the turn of the south
Re: Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo by Apel147(m): 11:54am On Oct 28, 2023
Atiku still won be president inshallah Tinubu will deliver for true Nigerians in Jesus Christ mighty name Amen 🙏

AdamuKD:
Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta / Shi'ite Members Write 'Tyrant Buhari' During El-Zakzaky Protest In Abuja (Photos / How We Plan To Manage Economy In This Crisis Period - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.