Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,685 members, 7,831,125 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Naijabet Is A Fraud And Is Holding My Money #EFCC - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naijabet Is A Fraud And Is Holding My Money #EFCC (331 Views)

Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? / Kuda Bank Is A Fraud! / Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naijabet Is A Fraud And Is Holding My Money #EFCC by maryolawale0987: 10:00am On Oct 28, 2023
National Lottery Regulatory Commission seems to be looking while fraudsters defraud people of their hard earned money daily.
One of such betting companies is #Naijabet.
On the 27th of August #Naijabet blocked my account with the sum of 950k as balance, apart from unplayed games which sum to N1.1million with any prior notice.
After contacting them they said I needed to verify my account which they did and told me that my account is verified on the 29th of August, still I wasn't able to access the account.

I contacted them again and then they started another series of verification which obviously was to find something against to seize my account.
After that set of verification, they couldn't find anything, I have sent several messages and the no longer reply me yet they still hold on to my money on no just account.

Please #EFCC, and other bodies should look into this, do they have accomplices that give them the gores to do this to people without any thought of the effects

As at today, 28th October the account is still blocked no response from them, they no longer answer my messages.
Re: Naijabet Is A Fraud And Is Holding My Money #EFCC by ojun50(m): 10:05am On Oct 28, 2023
maryolawale0987:
National Lottery Regulatory Commission seems to be looking while fraudsters defraud people of their hard earned money daily.
One of such betting companies is #Naijabet.
On the 27th of August #Naijabet blocked my account with the sum of 950k as balance, apart from unplayed games which sum to N1.1million with any prior notice.
After contacting them they said I needed to verify my account which they did and told me that my account is verified on the 29th of August, still I wasn't able to access the account.

I contacted them again and then they started another series of verification which obviously was to find something against to seize my account.
After that set of verification, they couldn't find anything, I have sent several messages and the no longer reply me yet they still hold on to my money on no just account.

Please #EFCC, and other bodies should look into this, do they have accomplices that give them the gores to do this to people without any thought of the effects

As at today, 28th October the account is still blocked no response from them, they no longer answer my messages.

Go to X ( Twitter ) tag them and tag @efcc and tag other bet influencers in Twitter.

2 Likes

Re: Naijabet Is A Fraud And Is Holding My Money #EFCC by emperor4love(m): 10:25am On Oct 28, 2023
Omo how una de win dis big money fr bet,drop sequence fr us
Re: Naijabet Is A Fraud And Is Holding My Money #EFCC by Mhizzard(m): 10:52am On Oct 28, 2023
Lol EFCC
Your ordeal is just like yahoo that got rip by loader/picker.are they not the one that own almost of the money they knowingly carted away.however,why would you keep such amount on betting account?
Re: Naijabet Is A Fraud And Is Holding My Money #EFCC by maryolawale0987: 11:01am On Oct 28, 2023
Thank you
Re: Naijabet Is A Fraud And Is Holding My Money #EFCC by maryolawale0987: 11:03am On Oct 28, 2023
Are they running a betting site or a scam platform?
Mhizzard:
Lol EFCC
Your ordeal is just like yahoo that got rip by loader/picker.are they not the one that own almost of the money they knowingly carted away.however,why would you keep such amount on betting account?

1 Like

Re: Naijabet Is A Fraud And Is Holding My Money #EFCC by Mhizzard(m): 11:14am On Oct 28, 2023
maryolawale0987:
is that not how they sometimes generate their money
Re: Naijabet Is A Fraud And Is Holding My Money #EFCC by maryolawale0987: 11:48am On Oct 28, 2023
Are you one of them? We'll see how it goes. Does that make it okay. What is the essence of a licensing board? Do you know how much I lose before making that? We normalize fully licensing companies scamming their clients.
maryolawale0987:
Re: Naijabet Is A Fraud And Is Holding My Money #EFCC by sulaimon22: 4:35pm On Oct 28, 2023
If you want your money back, just go and drag them on Twitter.
Re: Naijabet Is A Fraud And Is Holding My Money #EFCC by imagrg(m): 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2023
ILotbet too is a scam! My winning disappeared from the dashboard.
Re: Naijabet Is A Fraud And Is Holding My Money #EFCC by maryolawale0987: 8:59am On Oct 29, 2023
Thank Sulaimon. Will do just that.
sulaimon22:
If you want your money back, just go and drag them on Twitter.
Re: Naijabet Is A Fraud And Is Holding My Money #EFCC by skygreen: 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2023
imagrg:
ILotbet too is a scam! My winning disappeared from the dashboard.

Yes, you are right, ilotbet too is a scam.

Read what they did to me here https://www.nairaland.com/7858266/ilotbet-scam

(1) (Reply)

Central Bank Affirms Analyst Expectations – Mpc Makes No Changes / Fumigation General Cleaning And Painting / Grab D Amazing 21st Century Branded METAL BUSINESS CARD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.