Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

“This Is What Happened To My Health After Drinking Lemon And Ginger Tea For ... - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / “This Is What Happened To My Health After Drinking Lemon And Ginger Tea For ... (174 Views)

Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) / See What Happened To The Hyena Found Roaming In The Streets Of Kano. Photos / Residents Gather As Elephants Are Spotted In Kebbi. See What Happened. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“This Is What Happened To My Health After Drinking Lemon And Ginger Tea For ... by Benbay2233: 11:27am On Oct 28, 2023
HELPLEAK.COM

“This is what happened to my health after drinking lemon and ginger tea for two weeks.”

Health reporter Fiona Callingham conducted an experiment to evaluate the immunity-boosting advantages of this warm beverage.

As we approach the winter months, which is inevitable, many of us, including myself, often experience seasonal illnesses. After a recent period of poor health, which involved a positive Covid test and recovering from keyhole surgery, I became even more committed to safeguarding my health and well-being against the cold weather.

A few weeks ago, I decided to try turmeric tea to see if it could alleviate some of the post-surgery bloating I was dealing with. Although the results were not particularly clear-cut, this got me thinking: are there other hot beverages I could experiment with to enhance my health?

With many of my friends currently dealing with colds and the flu, I decided to explore ways to boost my immune system. After consulting with a few experts, they recommended a combination of lemon and ginger to help ward off unwanted illnesses.

Matt Durkin, a vitamin expert at Sealions, explained that both lemon and ginger are rich in antioxidants and vitamin C, which can contribute to strengthening the immune system. He emphasized that vitamin C plays a crucial role in the production of white blood cells...

READ MORE HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “This Is What Happened To My Health After Drinking Lemon And Ginger Tea For ... by Akposkiz: 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2023
Thanks for sharing!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News Chatgpt Sam Altman Fired! / Laboratory Solutions / Why Customer Priority IOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.