Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Fidelity Bank Restores Transfers To Opay, Moniepoint, And Palmpay - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fidelity Bank Restores Transfers To Opay, Moniepoint, And Palmpay (13498 Views)

CBN Bars MFBs, Opay, Moniepoint From Registering New Customers - Gazette / Bill Gates Drops In Billionaire Ranking After Stock Transfers To Ex-Wife / US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank Restores Transfers To Opay, Moniepoint, And Palmpay by 234GT(m): 10:22pm On Oct 28, 2023
Padipadi:
I don't know Fidelity Bank. For now, opay and palmpay are better than them.
Since we survived the war of Emefiele, no bank has good internet transactions like opay and palmpay. Our prayers are for them to not carry our money disappear one morning. If not, them suppose don dey operate virtual sotey them go get branches with sexy cashiers nationwide. And you can imagine how pretty their staff ll be if their services are so good so far. Unlike those menopause face looking ladies in Union Bank.

No bank, not even GTBank or First Bank has good internet banking services.
Rather, one of the old generation banks became miserable, am talking about Zenith Bank. Their life's spoiling daily.
Access Bank on its own ll do good today and bad tomorrow.
The last time I used a UBA Bank in my locality, the female staff there were most late 30s and 40something year old over stressed no makeup, smelly hair looking cashiers that are too sluggish to work. I tire for all of them.
Infact, which bank is the best?
I don't know.

Na people like you dey go bank go toast the girls, dey bring fast food and chicken for the girls unto say you wan knack. Eye dey see for bank abeg. Married men running after cashiers like mumu.
Re: Fidelity Bank Restores Transfers To Opay, Moniepoint, And Palmpay by adebayo987: 11:12pm On Oct 28, 2023
post=126662319:

Source: https://techcabal.com/2023/10/27/breaking-fidelity-bank-restores-transfers-to-opay-moniepoint-and-palmpay/

See Previous Thread As Obtained By - https://www.nairaland.com/7889605/fidelity-bank-blocks-transfers-opay
Fidelity Bank bin just wan show up for social media small
Re: Fidelity Bank Restores Transfers To Opay, Moniepoint, And Palmpay by RealEzee(m): 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2023
Opay till thy kingdom come

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Restores Transfers To Opay, Moniepoint, And Palmpay by khen10: 11:56pm On Oct 28, 2023
Padipadi:
I don't know Fidelity Bank. For now, opay and palmpay are better than them.
Since we survived the war of Emefiele, no bank has good internet transactions like opay and palmpay. Our prayers are for them to not carry our money disappear one morning. If not, them suppose don dey operate virtual sotey them go get branches with sexy cashiers nationwide. And you can imagine how pretty their staff ll be if their services are so good so far. Unlike those menopause face looking ladies in Union Bank.

No bank, not even GTBank or First Bank has good internet banking services.
Rather, one of the old generation banks became miserable, am talking about Zenith Bank. Their life's spoiling daily.
Access Bank on its own ll do good today and bad tomorrow.
The last time I used a UBA Bank in my locality, the female staff there were most late 30s and 40something year old over stressed no makeup, smelly hair looking cashiers that are too sluggish to work. I tire for all of them.
Infact, which bank is the best?
I don't know.
Lol.... weyrey
Re: Fidelity Bank Restores Transfers To Opay, Moniepoint, And Palmpay by Mainmanpadi(m): 12:45am On Oct 29, 2023
remsonik:
Neobanks are fraudulent and this days when I see their ads I am so surprised at how people jump at them. They may seem easy and fast to run online but your details with them are being used and shared with fraudulent and scam people. All this yahoo yahoo banks,e sha Rora.

I will prefer to be with a good commercial bank stay on queue and get my transactions done ,protected through the right legal process
The era of joining long queues on the ATM is over.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Restores Transfers To Opay, Moniepoint, And Palmpay by DeeGov123(m): 6:55am On Oct 29, 2023
Heritage bank should follow suit immediately other I go remove my money from their go to GTB

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Restores Transfers To Opay, Moniepoint, And Palmpay by Addme: 7:14am On Oct 29, 2023
alizma:

MMM members, na so them talk say MMM came to Nigeria to rescue them from federal government and CBN, las las we know how the story ends.
There is nothing wrong if fidelity demand that those 3 meet certain requirements before they are considered valid for financial transactions.
Dey there make soap enter your eyes for bathroom. MMM case is different from these neobanks Are they not NDIC registered? What makes them different from normal banks is just because they are digitally inclined and less stressful to open than these commercial banks.
Where was Fidelity bank when Emefiele started his madness. Most of them including Fidelity Bank still have unresolved transactions since then till date.
Neobanks came to our rescue and till date even if it's just N200 items I want to buy in my area now, I do transfers from my Opay/Palmpay account and I have never regretted it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fidelity Bank Restores Transfers To Opay, Moniepoint, And Palmpay by Addme: 7:16am On Oct 29, 2023
remsonik:
Neobanks are fraudulent and this days when I see their ads I am so surprised at how people jump at them. They may seem easy and fast to run online but your details with them are being used and shared with fraudulent and scam people. All this yahoo yahoo banks,e sha Rora.

I will prefer to be with a good commercial bank stay on queue and get my transactions done ,protected through the right legal process
On a daily, we hear how people's money vanished from Commercial banks without trace and comments from the banks and also how someone will just call from the moon telling you all your details including your BVN just to defraud you all because you have your details with the so called commercial banks, so what's the difference. It's a Nigeria thing and not peculiar with Neobanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fidelity Bank Restores Transfers To Opay, Moniepoint, And Palmpay by Stanweezy(m): 8:36am On Oct 29, 2023
maasoap:

No mind them. Their customers are already using those online wallets. What would have happened is that their customers would simply move their money to banks that are online wallets friendly. grin grin grin

I dey tell you

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Restores Transfers To Opay, Moniepoint, And Palmpay by kolamilan(m): 8:45am On Oct 29, 2023
MONIEPOINT is worst. No daily interest and per transactions attract sum of 10 naira.
Re: Fidelity Bank Restores Transfers To Opay, Moniepoint, And Palmpay by mechanics(m): 9:46am On Oct 29, 2023
Hmmmm, it seems their customers where transferring their funds out of their account, so they have no choice than to restore it back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fidelity Bank Restores Transfers To Opay, Moniepoint, And Palmpay by mechanics(m): 9:51am On Oct 29, 2023
ojun50:

Mostly bad news
hahahaha
Re: Fidelity Bank Restores Transfers To Opay, Moniepoint, And Palmpay by ojun50(m): 12:25pm On Oct 29, 2023
mechanics:
hahahaha
Na true na
Check them out

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Restores Transfers To Opay, Moniepoint, And Palmpay by mechanics(m): 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2023
ojun50:

Na true na
Check them out
Okay.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Register and get paid in dollar / Has Anyone Gotten The CBN Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) Loan? / Enaira App Returns To Google Play Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.