Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State (50945 Views)

Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers / Kean Itubo Itari Umasala Is Dead! Oldest Woman In Rivers Dies At 160 Years / Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State by 3ice9ce: 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2023
Adakintroy:
There reason the kingdom was first given to the poor.

T.b Joshua will say.." One can be poor and still be a candidate for heaven. (I.e one can be poor and still be in line with the right things, have peace of heart and manifest joy).

This was the news he brought upon his first entrance into the scene. " the spirit of the lord is upon me he has anointed me to bring good news to them( the poor)

The worst type of poverty is to be educated and to be poor. You will be using big grammar to defend poverty. Look at how this one has made himself ambassador of poverty.
Re: Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State by Guyman01: 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2023
At least they made me laugh heartily, may the Almighty continue to bless their union grin

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State by brutustech: 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2023
Couple goal
Re: Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State by Sijo01(f): 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2023
😁 🤣 🤣 🤣 Agbaya couple
Re: Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State by Morbeta11(m): 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2023
Treasure17:
Marriage is sweet until the invention of slay queens and baddies.

They will come for your head this nite.... grin
Re: Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State by NJV: 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2023
Friendship, companionship.. Their joy is genuine. That's how it shd be. Nice one.
Re: Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State by Anansa0003: 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2023
The woman is dead though.
Rip
Re: Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State by Adakintroy: 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2023
3ice9ce:

The worst type of poverty is to be educated and to be poor. You will be using big grammar to defend poverty. Look at how this one has made himself ambassador of poverty.

I did not condemn wealth. I only praise poverty. You did not complain about Christ saying it. But you attack me for reaffirming it.

Why?.

If you not good in poverty you cannot be good or happy in wealth.
Re: Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State by ahnie: 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2023
Awwwwww
See vibes chei
Re: Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State by EddyRex: 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2023
Wow
Re: Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State by Sirchiboy: 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2023
Jennyclay left the group chat

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State by Chetas81(m): 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2023
Shallow experience from Nigeria
Re: Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State by macho44(m): 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2023
McLizbae:
Happiness is free! May they continue to stay happy!
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State by vikstandon(m): 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2023
obinna58:
Jennyclay when she finally gets a man wey fit her

Pure! Na Jennyclay type... She go confess love someday.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:57pm On Oct 28, 2023
McLizbae:
Happiness is free! May they continue to stay happy!

Abi naa!

What else to do to avoid depression in this BULABAA-ic era?

1 Like

Re: Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State by Jacobx007: 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2023
Happy people
Re: Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State by TruthsFM: 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Marry ur TRULY DNA MISSING RIB
No go just marry bestfriend oo
best advice ever here

Re: Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State by BigYash: 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2023
queengift:
Hahahaha, funny couple, the beauty of marrying ur friend.
You fit still marry your frd make he turn your worst enemy tomorrow.. The world don change .. our parents were lucky when it comes to marriage..
Re: Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State by Sk5050: 9:10pm On Oct 28, 2023
Offpoint1:
When you don't chase big nyansh, you'll find a partner.

They were lucky before Brazilian butt's, sharwama, TikTok and codedruns coma ruin our Nigeria girls.

If na like this all marriage be, wetin go make man pikin talk sey e no go marry.

If this man give this woman 1k on his lowest day to take cook, e go see better soup with big meat eat.

Our sharwama ladies go use buy data view Kardashian for TikTok/IG
D
You've said it all Some are lucky
Re: Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State by MuMuOnBail: 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2023
Na wa ooo

This is another version of me and my World International Federal Eloquent Queen (WIFE).

I can never get old in presence of my wife. I am always a kid and we both play like one.

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State by sallazlee(m): 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2023
Treasure17:
Marriage is sweet until the invention of slay queens and baddies.
Awọn husband snatchers
Re: Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State by Jaime95: 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2023
Lovely

Best post I've seen all week cheesy
Re: Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State by FashionCookie(f): 9:22pm On Oct 28, 2023
Wetin b this? undecided
Re: Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State by Caleb15(m): 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2023
Sociopath walking, sai baba!
Re: Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State by LoveTalk(f): 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2023
The last part where they were running was so funny

Awesome couple
Re: Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State by Caleb15(m): 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2023
TruthsFM:
best advice ever here

Sorry My Bad! Lol
Re: Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State by lexy2014: 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2023
TruthsFM:
you are very right here. Na side chicks and baddest queen 👸🏽 dey destroyed things in marriage jare

you dont need side chicks to destroy marriage. just marry these modern day girls that value their phone and picture more than their husband
Re: Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State by Anijay1212(m): 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2023
Kcfresh2103:
angry
Why you dey vex nah.
grin
Re: Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State by Treasure17(m): 9:42pm On Oct 28, 2023
Morbeta11:

They will come for your head this nite.... grin
I'm ready for them grin Awon oniranu.
Re: Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State by Treasure17(m): 9:42pm On Oct 28, 2023
Cmanforall:

You may want to add feminists
Sure.
Re: Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State by deavicky(m): 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2023
Na so one stop moto for airport road this morning dey fight his wife to the extent he throw shoe on her, the woman dodge the shoe come hit my windscreen. Thank God e no brake because the impact was high as me dey on speed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love / Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! / Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.