Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,388 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers (40574 Views)

Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out / Zimbabwean Woman Busts Hubby In Secret Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by dre11(m): 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2021
Wife of a Port Harcourt branch manager of a new generation bank, Blessing Oko Ikpor, has raised the alarm over the alleged bewitchment of her husband, Anthony, by a mistress (name withheld).

Mrs. Ikpor, a mother of four, told newsmen in Port Harcourt that the husband is under a spell apparently cast on him by the mistress.

She alleged the mistress deceived him to abandon their 17- year- marriage without any known issues between them.

The heart broken wife accused her husband of holding a secret traditional hotel in a hotel in Umuahia, Abia State where the alleged mistress hails from.

She said mistress in question is pregnant for her husband.

But contacted by The Nation, the bank manager said he has been separated from the estranged wife for over two years.

The wife, he said, has their only daughter while the three boys are with him.

The wife was seen in a viral video fighting with the alleged mistress in the husband’s office before security guards intervened.

He said: “The video about this matter has fine viral in the last two three weeks and she has also done press statement and sent out, I have refrained from making comments because the matter is in court.

“I am aware that concerned friends and citizens have made response directly on those issues. The fact is that my children are involved in this and try to maintain some level of privacy for my own sake and that of my children.

“I do not think this what I should be stating on the social media at the moment. My first son is 15 and he has told me that he is not happy with what is going on and I should make sure I do not join issue with such, and that is where I stand in this.

” If she knows the appropriate way to do things, I do not think what she us doing is the right thing but she should know that a man in my level is not a mad man to wake up to do all those things.”

He added: “My children are living with me, my three boys are living with me and they have left for school and they are doing very well.

“Whatever petition she is sending to anyone, the truth is that I have seen worse than that on social media, just like I said earlier, I refrained from making comments on this, because I believe it is not the appropriate thing to do.

“We have separated for more than two years now but she still lives with my daughter. I am not going to say anything further on this until all issues are resolved. I do not see this as the best way to go about it, but since she thinks it is for her, I wish her the best.” he concluded.

However, Mrs. Ikpor maintained the matter is not yet in court because she has not been served writ of summons.

She narrated how the affair between her husband and the alleged mistress started.

“It all started when the woman came to do one year Industrial Training (IT) with the branch of the bank the husband heads.

“Friends and relatives of the family used to inform me of the closeness of the woman to my husband and their movements in hotels and other places but because of the level of trust I had in the husband, more so a serious Christian, who preaches on the pulpit, I refused to either believe them (rumour mongers) or confront him with any of those.

“One day I overheard my husband calling one of my uncles that works with NYSC here in Port Harcourt to plead on the girl to be posted to Rivers state for her youth service and my uncle asked him what his interest was in the girl that he made such request. I realised that it was not actually what I think

“One day my daughter felt sick I took her to hospital and before we came back my husband had changed all our house keys and locked up my three other children in a room upstairs.

“He left to God knows where, switching off his phones, efforts by our Pastor to intervene in the matter failed because he could not be reached.

“I thought of breaking the keys because my children were crying upstairs and all that but Pastor called me to say I should not break the doors and I stopped.

“I cannot pinpoint what actually the problems were. Before this time we were living happily. I supported him in thick and thin.

“There were no problems and with God on our side and prayers, he rose to where he is now and now this. I know that my husband is under a spell of the woman and unfortunately her parents are supporting her in this.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/bank-manager-in-secret-wedding-saga-in-rivers/
Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by Bola146(f): 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2021
Dear Lord, help all marriages that are facing storms. Deal seriously with every evil side chicks disturbing their marriages or evil friends or relatives, let all couples come back to their first love Lord. Help us the singles to choose rightly, Amen

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by tillaman(m): 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2021
Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by LMS1(m): 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2021
I Woud'nt Advice My Friend To Be A Bank Manager Because People In That Profession Cheats A Lot.
Instead Bank Casheir Is Better Option, I Hadly Read Bad News About Them..
Am Such A Good Friend Tho grin

Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by Jeon(f): 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2021
cry cry

Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 25, 2021
The headline has chosen sides with the woman, even though the man said (actually did not because it's in court) quite some things in the report.

It would be unfair to side with the woman without hearing from the man

Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by Freestainworld(m): 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2021
women fighting for the same dick, after now they will say they don't like what is inside the trouser.

Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by pocohantas(f): 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2021
Mrs. Ikpor, a mother of four, told newsmen in Port Harcourt that the husband is under a spell apparently cast on him by the mistress

Nothing like a spell.

It is either he loves her or he is infatuated.

If it is the former, you either accept her as a co-wife or you leave.

If it is the latter, you can wait for it to clear from his eye.

The concern should be coparenting the kids.

DCmonster:
Nothing like spell? My sister you just being ignorant. My advice to you is to pray without ceasing so that some girls won't steal your man from you, because casting a spell on someone you really like to marry or date is the easiest of all charm to make.

If you doubt me ask around. cheesy

I don’t pray, if I had to, I will pray for something sensible. Not for a full grown man with working brains. Call me when they starting using spells on wives and stealing them.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by ImaIma1(f): 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2021
The real story will soon come out

Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 25, 2021

Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by flexd99(m): 7:56pm On Feb 25, 2021
Marraige wahala wink
There's nothing like bewitchment here tho...just a lost man

BTW,
UK Used HP pavilion Dv6 beatstudio with dedicated video memory
Available
Contact in signature
Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by inoki247: 7:56pm On Feb 25, 2021
This year na Bankers wahala...

I neva hear say People wey dey work for Money transfer department like Western unionn nd Moneygramm get problem before shey na only man dey use dere department ni..
Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 25, 2021
This is why its very dangerous to marry a carnal man, a carnal man will sleep around and commit adultery and a man that commits adultery is a prey to marine spirits and witches, he will be very easy to tie down in their kingdom and very easy to bewitch, which is why some marriages are crashing, the foundation is faulty, they didnt allow God take his place on their marriage.

Watch and pray.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by JosephXavier: 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2021
Too bad for the woman

You can imagine being married for 17 years and building a home with your husband, being beside him when he was nothing until he climbed the ladder only for a lady to use kaya matta to come dey drag am with you

Brothers, we all have to be careful because of ladies of nowadays who always want to reap by all means

My brother and my uncle who worked at Calabar had the same problem until we rescued them from those spell

As I dey like this woman no dey cook for me. Whether my food sweet or not e no concern me as long as I'm safe

Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by Nairalandwizerd(m): 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2021
Fcmb
Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2021
He is probably tired of his wife wahala.

God who is the originator of marriage will be disappointed with how we abuse marriage in today's world.

Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2021
Men ehn!

Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by tobh2021(m): 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2021
NAWA O WONDERS SHALL NEVER END. NIJA

Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2021
Nuttella:
This is why its very bad to marry a carnal man, a carnal man will sleep around and commit adultery and a man that commits adultery is a prey to marine spirits and witches, he will be very easy to tie down in their kingdom and very easy to bewitch, which is why some marriages are crashing, the foundation is faulty, they didnt allow God take his place on their marriage.

Watch and pray.
You figured all these out just by reading this article?

Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by moscobabs(m): 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2021
Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2021
Mheen
Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by Sonnobax15(m): 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
lipsrsealed
It's no doubt that most bank managers are prone to have many women at the palm...

Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by brandsoncharlie: 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
ImaIma1:
The real story will soon come out
What real story, you women should close your legs.
Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by Commonguy(m): 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2021
most bank managers are promiscuous.. so this isn't surprising even though their post us a no time stuff...

Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by Hamiltonii: 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2021
What is the woman making noise for? Can't the man marry another wife? She may have been cheating on him thinking her husband didn't know.

Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by simple250: 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2021
Prick nor sabii profession ooooo

Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by lilvicky68(m): 8:07pm On Feb 25, 2021
Na women be women problem for this life..

Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by CodedMillionair: 8:07pm On Feb 25, 2021
Vagina frustrated people can do anything to seek attention!
Oh jareh, seek my signature and find peace!

Re: Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers by Kirkman: 8:07pm On Feb 25, 2021
Kayamata at work cheesy

Lady Dies One Month After Her Wedding. Photos / ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ / I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77