Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Davido And Dammy Krane Feud Escalates Over Diss Track And Debts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Dammy Krane Feud Escalates Over Diss Track And Debts (329 Views)

Dammy Krane Shows Off His Cars (Pictured) / Photo Of Dammy Krane In A Private Jet, Fans React / Jubilation As Dammy Krane Arrives Nigeria (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Dammy Krane Feud Escalates Over Diss Track And Debts by Gettheinfo: 7:42pm On Oct 28, 2023
In a rapidly unfolding feud that has gripped the music industry, Nigerian artists Davido and Dammy Krane are embroiled in a bitter dispute. It all began when Dammy Krane released a controversial diss track aimed squarely at Davido, alleging unpaid debts and sour relations.

In the diss track, Dammy Krane changed Davido's moniker from "001" to "Owe Owe one," implying that Davido owed him money. The two artists had recently traded accusations about financial matters, with Davido denying owing any debts.

In a retaliatory Instagram post, Davido fired back, stating, "I never got paid for that. Also, my three verses I have gifted your dead career.... Oh yeah, plus my royalties, we charge now, so that's about $150k x 3 a verse... Also, house rent and food when you stayed in my house in Atlanta when you were homeless."

The feud has sparked outrage among fans of both artists, with some vowing to report Dammy Krane's Instagram page. The music community is closely watching this escalating drama, as it continues to unfold on social media.

Stay tuned for more updates on this developing feud between Davido and Dammy Krane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEEX-XsyCnE?si=9W_reU0bdV2LWHKG
Re: Davido And Dammy Krane Feud Escalates Over Diss Track And Debts by Mservice0: 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2023
Funny people

(1) (Reply)

Shalipopi's Career Might End Soon Because Of This !!�� / David And Wizkid Abandoned You Because Of Bad Character- Portable Blasts Samklef / Jay Boogies: My Sincere Admonishment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.