Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Opay Transaction History - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Opay Transaction History (4165 Views)

Does This Type Of Failed Transfer Transaction Happen Abroad? / Help! A Phone Thief Created An Opay Card And Withdrew My Sister's Funds / OPAY APP, SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opay Transaction History by yellowgarri2(m): 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2023
Please anyone that can assist me in checking the transaction history of an opay account should kindly quote me. There's is a case on the said account. Opay office isn't in my state.
Re: Opay Transaction History by TechToyin(m): 3:29am On Oct 29, 2023
Do you have the password
Re: Opay Transaction History by eghuan1(m): 7:13am On Oct 29, 2023
yellowgarri2:
Please anyone that can assist me in checking the transaction history of an opay account should kindly quote me. There's is a case on the said account. Opay office isn't in my state.

What do you need to be checked and don't you have access to the account?
Re: Opay Transaction History by JapaNinja: 7:48am On Oct 29, 2023
yellowgarri2:

Which state are you?
Re: Opay Transaction History by yellowgarri2(m): 7:53am On Oct 29, 2023
JapaNinja:

Which state are you?
Kwara State
Re: Opay Transaction History by yellowgarri2(m): 7:58am On Oct 29, 2023
eghuan1:

What do you need to be checked and don't you have access to the account?
Statement of account, the account isn't mine and the Sim has been stolen.
Re: Opay Transaction History by yellowgarri2(m): 7:59am On Oct 29, 2023
TechToyin:
Do you have the password
The owner of the account uses a small phone. We just need the statement of account.
Re: Opay Transaction History by Bintabisiriyu2: 8:13am On Oct 29, 2023
Ok send me a pm i will help you.
Re: Opay Transaction History by eghuan1(m): 9:02am On Oct 29, 2023
yellowgarri2:
Statement of account, the account isn't mine and the Sim has been stolen.

I'm an Opay staff. This is the way to go though it will be very difficult.

One is to retrieve the Sim card and login and download the statement from your transaction history.

Secondly is to use the email in that account to request for an official statement of account. This may take time sha.

SEND MAIL TO
ng-internalcontrol@opay-inc.com
ng-antifraud@opay-inc.com
customerservice@opay-inc.com

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opay Transaction History by OSDD(m): 9:03am On Oct 29, 2023
Find a phone and download opay app. The one wey you dey use login for nairaland nko

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opay Transaction History by nifemi25(m): 9:04am On Oct 29, 2023
Logging in on a new device requires the bvn of the opay number... You will provide the bvn , the opay password and the number . ... They can reset the password for you if forgotten.
Re: Opay Transaction History by eghuan1(m): 11:27am On Oct 29, 2023
OSDD:
Find a phone and download opay app. The one wey you dey use login for nairaland nko

Without the sim card, he will not be able to log into a new device because the app will request for an OTP sent to that sim card.

That's why he need to retrieve that sim card first. Then while logging into a new device, he will still have to do a live capture or provide the BVN on that account.
Re: Opay Transaction History by eghuan1(m): 11:33am On Oct 29, 2023
yellowgarri2:
Kwara State

We have an office in Ilorin. Let me get you the address and number to call.

Jimoh Billiaminu
No. 163, Anu Oluwapo Complex, Ajase Ipo Road, Opposite Savannah Hotels, Gaa Akanbi Junction, Ilorin.

Call him and tell him you want to do change of wallet number.

You will register a new account with the same BVN and ID card used for the first account. Then get an affidavit from the court that you wish to change your Opay account number due to loss of sim card and your inability to retrieve the said sim card because it was not you who registered the sim card.

Then use the email in the account to send to those mails I gave earlier.

But try to visit the office if you're close to Ilorin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opay Transaction History by Nairalander248: 11:52am On Oct 29, 2023
OSDD:

He said it for someone
Re: Opay Transaction History by Whatisurproblem(m): 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2023
eghuan1:

One is to retrieve the Sim card and login and download the statement from your transaction history.

Secondly is to use the email in that account to request for an official statement of account. This may take time sha.

SEND MAIL TO
Can one get statement of account for transactions of 3 to 4 years ago? Someone denied payment made over 3years ago
Re: Opay Transaction History by Pharaohny: 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2023
yellowgarri2:

if you like inbox anybody make them wipe your money

2 Likes

Re: Opay Transaction History by yellowgarri2(m): 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2023
eghuan1:

We have an office in Ilorin. Let me get you the address and number to call.

Jimoh Billiaminu
No. 163, Anu Oluwapo Complex, Ajase Ipo Road, Opposite Savannah Hotels, Gaa Akanbi Junction, Ilorin.

Call him and tell him you want to do change of wallet number.

You will register a new account with the same BVN and ID card used for the first account. Then get an affidavit from the court that you wish to change your Opay account number due to loss of sim card and your inability to retrieve the said sim card because it was not you who registered the sim card.

Then use the email in the account to send to those mails I gave earlier.

But try to visit the office if you're close to Ilorin
Will visit tomorrow
Re: Opay Transaction History by eghuan1(m): 2:02pm On Oct 29, 2023
Whatisurproblem:
Can one get statement of account for transactions of 3 to 4 years ago? Someone denied payment made over 3years ago

You can make a request through those emails.

But have you tried to download it using the Opay business app?
Re: Opay Transaction History by Ovii123(m): 2:30pm On Oct 29, 2023
eghuan1:

Please what is the interest rate of fixing money in opay account?
Re: Opay Transaction History by Esthered: 3:08pm On Oct 29, 2023
eghuan1:

SEND MAIL TO
Please why doesn't OPAY process court orders against their customers.
You guys refer to the institution that sent funds wrongly to forward it to them.
Traditional banks process court orders upon receipt as long as it's established that the funds is with them.
Re: Opay Transaction History by nurd(m): 6:01pm On Nov 22, 2023
eghuan1:

Bro I have a similar problem with opay. I sent some fund to an old opay account of mine mistakenly instead of a new one. I can't get the sim for the old account again and retrieval isn't possible too. I've called customer care and was asked to upgrade to level 3. I've done that. What do I do after that to get the money? Thanks.
Re: Opay Transaction History by eghuan1(m): 7:38pm On Nov 22, 2023
nurd:

Bro I have a similar problem with opay. I sent some fund to an old opay account of mine mistakenly instead of a new one. I can't get the sim for the old account again and retrieval isn't possible too. I've called customer care and was asked to upgrade to level 3. I've done that. What do I do after that to get the money? Thanks.

For this issue, I'll be plain to you. It's not something you will be calling customer support for through phone.

If you have time, go to the office. But first, since you have upgraded the new account to tier 3, you will then get an affidavit stating that you're the owner of the lost sim card and due to the fact that you cannot retrieve the line, you wish for Opay to transfer the funds (both balance and savings) to the new account.

And I hope that it was the same BVN and ID card you used for the first one it's still the same you used to register the new account?

When you get the affidavit, you will then send through your Opay verified email to the email address I posted before

But in case you didn't see the email addresses, here they are again

SEND MAIL TO
ng-support@opay-inc.com

You can reach me on WhatsApp so I can send you a sample of the affidavit. 07069301385.

WhatsApp only. I won't take calls please

2 Likes

Re: Opay Transaction History by nurd(m): 4:59am On Nov 23, 2023
eghuan1:

For this issue, I'll be plain to you. It's not something you will be calling customer support for through phone.

If you have time, go to the office. But first, since you have upgraded the new account to tier 3, you will then get an affidavit stating that you're the owner of the lost sim card and due to the fact that you cannot retrieve the line, you wish for Opay to transfer the funds (both balance and savings) to the new account.

And I hope that it was the same BVN and ID card you used for the first one it's still the same you used to register the new account?

When you get the affidavit, you will then send through your Opay verified email to the email address I posted before

SEND MAIL TO
ng-support@opay-inc.com

You can reach me on WhatsApp so I can send you a sample of the affidavit. 07069301385.

Unfortunately, I didn't use bvn and Id whe. I opened the account then. I was using it to pay for opay ride then and it was before the arrival of bvn.

As you adviced, I'll go to their office and msg you for the affidavit format.
Re: Opay Transaction History by nurd(m): 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2023
eghuan1:

SEND MAIL TO
ng-support@opay-inc.com

Thanks again for your help. I went to their office today and I was asked to come back with some documents. I saw nepa bill there, which isn't easy for me to get. Is it possible to use bank statement in place of this, since both can be used for address verification?
Re: Opay Transaction History by eghuan1(m): 9:10pm On Nov 23, 2023
nurd:

Thanks again for your help. I went to their office today and I was asked to come back with some documents. I saw nepa bill there, which isn't easy for me to get. Is it possible to use bank statement in place of this, since both can be used for address verification?

You can use bank statement or wast management bill. If you use a prepaid meter, you could just buy 500 Naira through your Opay account and screenshot the receipt and use it as your light bill.
Re: Opay Transaction History by DUNKA(m): 5:55am On Nov 24, 2023
eghuan1:

You can use bank statement or wast management bill. If you use a prepaid meter, you could just buy 500 Naira through your Opay account and screenshot the receipt and use it as your light bill.
Gm Please I did a transfer to my Opay account but it showed failed from the Opay side and I was not credited but but my bank is saying transaction was successful which shows in my statement of account also was debited. Note that I have provided the transaction reference number to both opay and my bank and both are still maintaining their positions Opay is saying that the transaction failed. Please what can I do to resolve this?
Re: Opay Transaction History by eghuan1(m): 9:14am On Nov 24, 2023
DUNKA:
Gm Please I did a transfer to my Opay account but it showed failed from the Opay side and I was not credited but but my bank is saying transaction was successful which shows in my statement of account also was debited. Note that I have provided the transaction reference number to both opay and my bank and both are still maintaining their positions Opay is saying that the transaction failed. Please what can I do to resolve this?

did the bank give you a session ID (a 30 digit code) to give Opay?

Is your bank Palm pay?

I'm asking because we have had some issues from Palm Pay with this kind of complaints in the last three or four weeks and at the end, it is Palm pay that had the money.

But i can tell you that that Money is with the sending bank.
Re: Opay Transaction History by DUNKA(m): 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2023
eghuan1:

did the bank give you a session ID (a 30 digit code) to give Opay?

Is your bank Palm pay?

I'm asking because we have had some issues from Palm Pay with this kind of complaints in the last three or four weeks and at the end, it is Palm pay that had the money.

But i can tell you that that Money is with the sending bank.
Goodday yes I got the 30 digit code it was from Union Bank but opay is still saying transaction failed. Is there no dispute platform between financial Institutions that opay can make against ubn? Kindly asvise
Re: Opay Transaction History by eghuan1(m): 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2023
DUNKA:
Goodday yes I got the 30 digit code it was from Union Bank but opay is still saying transaction failed. Is there no dispute platform between financial Institutions that opay can make against ubn? Kindly asvise

Then Union bank will have to contact Opay to confirm that transaction through NIBSS.

Tell Union bank to send a mail to Opay regarding the transaction

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clean Nokia 6730c 4 Sale / The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel / New Mtn Free Call Promo Is Here Again.(tested And Confirmed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.