Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Kaduna Refinery To Be Ready By Q4 2024, Says Lokpobiri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Refinery To Be Ready By Q4 2024, Says Lokpobiri (14669 Views)

Phase 2 Repair Of The Port-Harcourt Refinery Will Be Completed By Q4, 2024 -Kyar / President Tinubu Receives Wike And Heineken Lokpobiri In Abuja / Second Term: I Don’t Want To Be Reappointed As Buhari’s Minister – Lokpobiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Refinery To Be Ready By Q4 2024, Says Lokpobiri by LockDown69(m): 3:41am On Oct 29, 2023
grin
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Be Ready By Q4 2024, Says Lokpobiri by tj4luck(m): 3:54am On Oct 29, 2023
God1000:
So they have shifted it from December 2023 to 2024
Port Harcourt own is December
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Be Ready By Q4 2024, Says Lokpobiri by FireUpNow(m): 3:54am On Oct 29, 2023
Audio start ooo!😄😄😄😆😃😂😀
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Be Ready By Q4 2024, Says Lokpobiri by Maj196(m): 4:10am On Oct 29, 2023
Some people are allergic to good news to come from Nigeria. smh
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Be Ready By Q4 2024, Says Lokpobiri by Bimpe29: 4:18am On Oct 29, 2023
Alihamdulillahi Rabili Alameen.

May this turn out to be real ooo.
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Be Ready By Q4 2024, Says Lokpobiri by francis71: 4:21am On Oct 29, 2023
I pity you souch of you so much if you believe these men. The working of the refinery is not in there agenda. They will keep shifting the date until they live office
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Be Ready By Q4 2024, Says Lokpobiri by Karleb(m): 4:29am On Oct 29, 2023
We all know that's a lie.
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Be Ready By Q4 2024, Says Lokpobiri by Khyrvxjzy: 5:12am On Oct 29, 2023
God1000:

port Harcourt is December 2023, they did not shift anything
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Be Ready By Q4 2024, Says Lokpobiri by PEREZPERECTUS: 5:15am On Oct 29, 2023
[quote author=saasala post=126671752]Getting refineries to work alone is the solution to 90% of our problems in Nigeria.

The amount of money we will spend on import will be greatly reduced. We spend fortune importing refined oil and this is what is killing the Naira. We keep changing our Naira to the dollar to buy refined oil.

If we have as much refineries working as possible, we will have enough to serve the over 200 million population and also export refined oil to other countries. There are so many countries who buy refined oil, and we will make plenty money doing so.

Saudi Arabia, UAE and all these middle eastern countries export both refined and crude oil.

Fixing our refineries will mean more income for the country which we can spend on amenities such as welfare, power, education, health, startups, tech etc. We will have our GDP and GDP Per capital up there.

The politicians are fools. They can even steal as much money as they want if our income is so high and the common citizens won't even feel it. Go to Saudi, UAE, Russia. There are politicians and monarchs and princes embezzling their money in billions of dollars and its not even telling on the econony. That's because what comes into the country as income is so high.

But do I believe anything about fixing this refinery? I don't think so.

Let Dangote refinery even start working first. It will help to stabilize the Naira. At least we won't spend so much importing refined oil if Dangote can serve Naija consumers.

I dey vex seff.

OIL DEY YOUR HEAD!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery To Be Ready By Q4 2024, Says Lokpobiri by Nobody: 5:17am On Oct 29, 2023
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-kaduna-refinery-to-be-ready-by-q4-2024-says-lokpobiri/amp
Jajajajaja. It is Kaduna Refinery now. Lamba, Lambarer, Lamberest.
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Be Ready By Q4 2024, Says Lokpobiri by sonofthunder: 5:37am On Oct 29, 2023
God1000:

Only port Harcourt refinery had date of December 2023.

No dates were given for warri or Kaduna refineries previously.
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Be Ready By Q4 2024, Says Lokpobiri by MeineMutter: 5:45am On Oct 29, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

port Harcourt is December 2023, they did not shift anything

Minister of State for Petroleum, Heineken… wantin wantin said PH refinery will be completed by the end of 2024 but not end of 2023 as you have said.

By brother, they better look for Aboki scrap buyer to sell those scrap metals to. No billions of dollars can fix that refinery - from the little wey me I see o. It’s in a total moribund state.

The money they will waste again on it better be spent on power transmission and provision of free prepaid meters.
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Be Ready By Q4 2024, Says Lokpobiri by Khyrvxjzy: 6:03am On Oct 29, 2023
MeineMutter:

Minister of State for Petroleum, Heineken… wantin wantin said PH refinery will be completed by the end of 2024 but not end of 2023 as you have said.

By brother, they better look for Aboki scrap buyer to sell those scrap metals to. No billions of dollars can fix that refinery - from the little wey me I see o. It’s in a total moribund state.

The money they will waste again on it better be spent on power transmission and provision of free prepaid meters.

bro, port Harcourt is December,kaduna is in a year

thank God everything is in a year let wait if they dont do it then we will know this administration cant do anything on the refinery and they have to sell it
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Be Ready By Q4 2024, Says Lokpobiri by Khyrvxjzy: 6:04am On Oct 29, 2023
MeineMutter:

i will even love to ask a question was there a time the refinery even work since it was build because it been long i have been hearing refinery issue
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Be Ready By Q4 2024, Says Lokpobiri by mukthar2000(m): 6:06am On Oct 29, 2023
Heineken Lokpobiri, the minister of state for petroleum resources (oil), says Kaduna refinery will begin operation by the end of 2024.

Oga u are not the first person to say this , Dangote tell Buhari d something ,We are use to all una false information already.
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Be Ready By Q4 2024, Says Lokpobiri by MeineMutter: 6:18am On Oct 29, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

bro, port Harcourt is December,kaduna is in a year

thank God everything is in a year let wait if they dont do it then we will know this administration cant do anything on the refinery and they have to sell it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIjLZFGE3jc?si=2EKfl26f9frhOZzd

👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻
Listen to another incompetent NNPC thief, Mele Kyari, in the same video where drunkard Heineken Ologogoro said Kaduna refinery would be ready in December 2024, saying PortHacourt refinery would be ready at the end of 2024.

Start watching the YouTube video from 5minutes:10seconds time lapse.

I know may be you just read the headline of the news and watched only a little of it.

*Note: Channels TV won’t allow you to watch it on Nairaland but copy it into your browser and watch.
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Be Ready By Q4 2024, Says Lokpobiri by MeineMutter: 6:32am On Oct 29, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

i will even love to ask a question was there a time the refinery even work since it was build because it been long i have been hearing refinery issue

The refinery was working perfectly all through early 1980s.

Its decline started after Iraq-Iran war in late 1988 but Babangida made sure they packed most of the money from all the refineries to go and start Abuja and move FCT closer to the North in 1993.

It was Abacha that fired the k.lling bullet on the refinery 1995 when he was sold the idea of importing fuel, after he took over in 1995. That’s when subsidy thiev.es increased in numbers because many licenses were given to a lot of oil marketers.

All through the two years I lived in Kaduna, I can say authoritatively, that Kaduna refinery didn’t work in a day!

I lived closer to Kachia Area where the refinery is and I interacted with some of their staff and indigenes.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery To Be Ready By Q4 2024, Says Lokpobiri by salem1996: 6:32am On Oct 29, 2023
Maj196:
Some people are allergic to good news to come from Nigeria. smh

No, rather, they are only rejecting propositions that will never come to pass.
If you want people to trust you, be a man of few words but take actions and not vice versa.

There things I will never hear from a Nigerian politicaian or government and believe then.
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Be Ready By Q4 2024, Says Lokpobiri by NinjaMetahuman: 6:34am On Oct 29, 2023
gentlesmithugo:
what difference does it make.na u be the olodo here.for believing rubbish
they correct you, you still decided to be stupid.

Kaduna and portharcout are the same to you?

Stupid children
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Be Ready By Q4 2024, Says Lokpobiri by salem1996: 6:36am On Oct 29, 2023
MeineMutter:

The refinery was working perfectly all through early 1980s.

Its decline started after Iraq-Iran war in late 1988 but Babangida made sure they packed most of the money from all the refineries to go and start Abuja and move FCT closer to the North in 1993.

It was Abacha that fired the k.lling bullet on the refinery 1995 when he was sold the idea of importing fuel, after he took over in 1995. That’s when subsidy thiev.es increased in numbers because many licenses were given to a lot of oil marketers.

All through the two years I lived in Kaduna, I can say authoritatively, that Kaduna refinery didn’t work in a day!

I lived closer to Kachia Area where the refinery is and I interacted with sone of their staff and indigenes.

You see now? And one guy here is spweing things anyhow that someone should trust the government.
An average schooled Nigerian is a certificate holder not really educated.
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Be Ready By Q4 2024, Says Lokpobiri by bayelsaowei(m): 6:56am On Oct 29, 2023
Can this foolish minister share with us the schedule (milestones) and a progress report showing where they are now and how realistic a Q4 2024 for start up is?

Do these fools even know how projects are delivered and what it takes to deliver one in the oil and gas space ?

Are there already EPC contracts In place? Have procurements of long lead items begun?
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Be Ready By Q4 2024, Says Lokpobiri by kenny160: 7:05am On Oct 29, 2023
kokoA:
Kaduna refinery not Porthacourt refinery. Olodo.
louder,,, please next time add rabata join. Supreme court gave judgement, still they are not satisfied.
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Be Ready By Q4 2024, Says Lokpobiri by Nauttyprof(m): 7:09am On Oct 29, 2023
God1000:

We just love tackling anything from the government. I understand that the government also cannot be trusted too but it was the Port Harcourt refinery that was mentioned to resume operations by December, 2023.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery To Be Ready By Q4 2024, Says Lokpobiri by Lovenorth: 7:10am On Oct 29, 2023
Believe them at your own risk
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Be Ready By Q4 2024, Says Lokpobiri by Nteogwuija(m): 7:19am On Oct 29, 2023
rezzy:
They better be fast before Nigerians attack Aso rock like Sri Lanka did

LoL, that won't happen. By the time u start protesting, the people in the ethnic group of the president would form a counter protest.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery To Be Ready By Q4 2024, Says Lokpobiri by Realguyman1(m): 7:24am On Oct 29, 2023
rezzy:
They better be fast before Nigerians attack Aso rock like Sri Lanka did
Which Nigerians? U think say that kind thing fit happen for Nigeria? Impossible, not with this level of tribalism and religion we are in this country now.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery To Be Ready By Q4 2024, Says Lokpobiri by nkemjacob2(m): 7:37am On Oct 29, 2023
The port Harcourt refinery that's suppose be ready December what is the current progress ?
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Be Ready By Q4 2024, Says Lokpobiri by Exjoker(m): 7:38am On Oct 29, 2023
God1000:
The December 2023 dateline was for PH refinery

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Refinery To Be Ready By Q4 2024, Says Lokpobiri by zedman1(m): 7:45am On Oct 29, 2023
God1000:
Calm down before you comment. Even if it doesn't work, KADUNA is what is stated here, not PORT HARCOURT.
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Be Ready By Q4 2024, Says Lokpobiri by BarrElChapo(m): 7:52am On Oct 29, 2023
Whalis:
Lokpobiri means an elder who doesn't know he is an elder in Igbo language.
He thinks Nigerians are fools.

Which Igbo language is that ? Ebubu is it your local dialect cos this definitely not Igbo I know.
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Be Ready By Q4 2024, Says Lokpobiri by UmarionDejmon: 8:04am On Oct 29, 2023
After drinking Bayelsa ogogoro...
We dey wait.
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Be Ready By Q4 2024, Says Lokpobiri by Menclothing: 8:04am On Oct 29, 2023
Lies when it start working inform us stop giving date

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav / "APC Amused By Pdp's Interest In Mode Of Primaries." Yekini Nabena / The Real Winners, Losers Of Ekiti Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.