Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Posters Who Have Lost My Respect In The Politics Section - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Posters Who Have Lost My Respect In The Politics Section (6112 Views)

The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame / *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations / Why Didn't Buhari Show Expected Courtesy/Respect In Port Harcourt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Posters Who Have Lost My Respect In The Politics Section by BP(m): 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2011
Guys, I used to come to the Politics section to read posts and comments from some very decent guys. Even though  nairaland has more than its own fair share of cranks and bigots, there were a few guys who stood above that rot in their analysis and arguements.

In recent times however, these guys have "fallen my hand" (and I'm sure others will agree too) by joining the fray of insulting and tribalist posters, and blind supporters of certain politicians. They have lost their objectivity and now see everything right and nothing wrong with the politicians they support. In addition, they now use loads of gutter language in their posts and comments.

This is really an appeal to them to rise above the rot and do the right thing in spite of the increasing numbers of cranks and bigots we now have on this forum. Gentlemen, find your names below:

(1) Gbawe: Gbawe, in his objective days, was an analyst par excellence. He had the ability to make you see things you did not consider before. Not anymore. I almost do not see a difference between Gbawe and Eko-Ile and Ileke-Idi( Eko Ile and Ileke Idi are the epitomes of how not to behave on a public forum). Gbawe seems to have lost his objectivity. He is now a blind supporter of ACN, Tinubu and the likes. They can do no wrong in his eyes. Sir, please we need you to regain your objectivity and gentlemanliness you were known for. You are not Eko Ile. You are better than that. Stop the insults and crude words and let's have you back at your best.

(2)Katsumoto: Katz actually prompted me to open this thread. I used to read his comments on economic issues with so much respect . I remember one time when he opened a thread on Sanusi and his policies. In spite of the provocative comments by some other posters, Katz kept his cool and my respect for him went up by many notches. It was with great shock then that I read the rather uncouth and crude words he used on another poster (arsenefc). He used many unprintable and near x-rated words. Come on bro, this ain't the you I used to read with so much delight.

(3) Beaf: Beaf, you had the ability to make your points in such a funny way, I could laugh with tears in my eyes. Even though you were comical in your approach, you were not childish. The way you kept soldiering on during the election period when you were almost a one-man army supporting GEJ showed remarkable bravery. But now, you've become something else. You were never really objective but now you seem to have thrown caution to the winds. Your blind support for any and everything GEJ is just crazy sometimes. Nobody can be perfect and you need to be willing to accept that for a fact where GEJ is concerned. And then, I think you can pass your views about Aregbesola across without resorting to childish name-calling and posting really crazy pictures. Beaf, nobody is saying you shouldn't support GEJ, but I still believe you can be gentlemanly about it and certainly stop being so odious. Don't lose your funniness but please don't be childish.

(4) Jakumo: Bros, you sabi write. And u sabi write sense in a very funny way. What I don't enjoy is how you constantly villify Buhari. You see absolutely nothing good in the man. It's almost like he is the devil and then you call him all sorts of names. I do not like Buhari myself. I believe you can make your feelings about Buhari known without the insults and all.

Thanks guys. Just thought to give you feedback. I know that pressure to give fire for fire can be immense with so many crazy posters here these days. But somehow I believe you can do your own things without going down to the gutters. Enjoy your day.

1 Like

Re: Posters Who Have Lost My Respect In The Politics Section by Gbawe: 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2011
Well, I guess I can grudgingly accept that you have a point. In my defense , I have to say it is not easy dealing with uncouth agent provocateurs hellbent on taking civility for weakness. Nonetheless, you have a point and this reminder is timely. Ultimately, I need to start avoiding distractive elements to focus substantively on educative and stimulating discussions. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Posters Who Have Lost My Respect In The Politics Section by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2011
Hehehe grin. I guess that's what this website does. No matter how urbane and civilised you start off as, there's always some twerp on here that riles you up to no end, and b/4 you know it you're mouthing curses that would make even the devil blush embarassed. It's called the 'nairaland effect'.
Re: Posters Who Have Lost My Respect In The Politics Section by Gbawe: 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2011
PROUD-IGBO:

Hehehe grin. I guess that's what this website does. No matter how urbane and civilised you start off as, there's always some twerp on here that riles you up to no end, and b/4 you know it you're mouthing curses that would make even the devil blush embarassed. It's called the 'nairaland effect'.

You are quite correct. The "nairaland effect" indeed.
Re: Posters Who Have Lost My Respect In The Politics Section by hajifaty: 12:32pm On Oct 25, 2011
Beaf but i don't know much about others,
Re: Posters Who Have Lost My Respect In The Politics Section by otokx(m): 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2011
nice one
Re: Posters Who Have Lost My Respect In The Politics Section by Beaf: 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2011
@BP

Dude, thanks for the feedback. I am happy with a lot of the issues you have up and I hope other truly concerned folk will join your crusade.

I feel your pain with the way intelligent discuss on NL has nosedived into inexistence. There are lots of times when I want to have uplifting and deeply insightful discussions, but you look around and see only loud newcomers who have nothing of value to add to the life of the suffering man on the street or the aspiring youth. All they do is go round loudly reducing all topics to thuggish levels. Dishonesty and immorality bring out the fight in the honest and upright; and until the rabble-rousing crowd leave, we will only continue to see an ever widening spiral of the politics section into greater mediocrity and immorality, because those on the right side will have little choice, but to unleash ear-splitting slaps and bone re-aligning punch flurries to reconfigure the bone-headed.

I will continue to support GEJ uncompromisingly until someone can convince me otherwise with incontrovertible evidence. Powerful groups, who feel cheated with the closing down of the corrupt systems of the past, constantly vilify GEJ with an avalanche of falsehood’s (e.g. building refineries in Indonesia). Such lies must be strongly refuted by the knowledgeable ones amongst us; Nigeria must develop, regardless of any forces that don’t like the idea.

I believe though that your grouse is more with my treatment of Aregbesola. In many ways, it has been a hard driving approach; however, without your prompting, I have since toned down my scathing descriptions of the man by several notches. He really is by far the worst governor on the landscape though. Lol!

Do I miss the old Nairaland? Of course I do, we aren’t animals.
Once more, thanks for bringing this up, I genuinely feel for the matter and yearn for the old politics section where we discussed issues and solutions to uplift the common man and drive our nation forward.

1 Like

Re: Posters Who Have Lost My Respect In The Politics Section by Afam4eva(m): 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2011
PROUD-IGBO:

That's the Nigerian effect and it transcends to every thing Nigerian of which Nairaland is one of them. Take Ileke-Idi for example,hen she joined Nairalannd she was a darling who used to defend any ethnicity that comes under attack. Only to get overwhelmed by the bigotry. Today, she's one of the proponents of Tribal bigotry.
Re: Posters Who Have Lost My Respect In The Politics Section by EkoIle1: 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2011
What else is new? The Ideal situation for you losers is for us let you lie unchallenged, distort history unchallenged and spew endless garbage unchallenged. You might want to get over it and deal with the fact that those days are gone.

The fact is, your silly thread lacks the same objectivity you are crying about simply because this is a public forum where opinions and views are certainly different, I don't need you to always agree with me and you don't need me to always agree with you. Objectivity and respect for other people's opinions cuts both ways.

You do have a thing or two to learn about objectivity, I don't have to betray my own thoughts and beliefs just to cater to you or sound objective to you, if you don't like my posts, ignore me and move to the next post, it's not by force and I don't put a gun to people's head and force them to read my posts.

This thread clearly indicates that you do not respect the opinions of the people you named in your disingenuous post, what ever they debate or argue is a reflection of their passion and understanding, it's def' nothing for you to discount just to suit your own fantasy of objectivity.

You don't see the people you named starting threads all over the place to accuse the people they debate of lack of objectivity. People debate with skills, references and passion and for you to discredit their contribution as lack of objectivity sounds pretty mindless, thoughtless and dismissive.

Get over yourself with your mindless and self serving intolerant rubbish, NL is more than big enough for 1 billion different views and opinions.

I'm not on NL to dance for you, cater to you or beg for your respect, I only own myself my own core convictions and beliefs.

BP:

Guys, I used to come to the Politics section to read posts and comments from some very decent guys. Even though nairaland has more than its own fair share of cranks and bigots, there were a few guys who stood above that rot in their analysis and arguements.

In recent times however, these guys have "fallen my hand" (and I'm sure others will agree too) by joining the fray of insulting and tribalist posters, and blind supporters of certain politicians. They have lost their objectivity and now see everything right and nothing wrong with the politicians they support. In addition, they now use loads of gutter language in their posts and comments.

This is really an appeal to them to rise above the rot and do the right thing in spite of the increasing numbers of cranks and bigots we now have on this forum. Gentlemen, find your names below:

(1) Gbawe: Gbawe, in his objective days, was an analyst par excellence. He had the ability to make you see things you did not consider before. Not anymore. I almost do not see a difference between Gbawe and Eko-Ile and Ileke-Idi( Eko Ile and Ileke Idi are the epitomes of how not to behave on a public forum). Gbawe seems to have lost his objectivity. He is not a blind supporter of ACN, Tinubu and the likes. They can do no wrong in his eyes. Sir, please we need you to regain your objectivity and gentlemanliness you were known for. You are not Eko Ile. You are better than that. Stop the insults and crude words and let's have you back at your best.

(2)Katsumoto: Katz actually prompted me to open this thread. I used to read his comments on economic issues with so much respect . I remember one time when he opened a thread on Sanusi and his policies. In spite of the provocative comments by some other posters, Katz kept his cool and my respect for him went up by many notches. It was with great shock then that I read the rather uncouth and crude words he used on another poster (arsenefc). He used many unprintable and near x-rated words. Come on bro, this ain't the you I used to read with so much delight.

(3) Beaf: Beaf, you had the ability to make your points in such a funny way, I could laugh with tears in my eyes. Even though you were comical in your approach, you were not childish. The way you kept soldiering on during the election period when you were almost a one-man army supporting GEJ showed remarkable bravery. But now, you've become something else. You were never really objective but now you seem to have thrown caution to the winds. Your blind support for any and everything GEJ is just crazy sometimes. Nobody can be perfect and you need to be willing to accept that for a fact where GEJ is concerned. And then, I think you can pass your views about Aregbesola across without resorting to childish name-calling and posting really crazy pictures. Beaf, nobody is saying you shouldn't support GEJ, but I still believe you can be gebtlemanly about it and certainly stop being so odious. Don't lose your funniness but please don't be childish.

(4) Jakumo: Bros, you sabi write. And u sabi write sense in a very funny way. What I don't enjoy is how you constantly villify Buhari. You see absolutely nothing good in the man. It's almost like he is the devil and then you call him all sorts of names. I do not like Buhari myself. I believe you can make your feelings about Buhari known without the insults and all.

Thanks guys. Just thought to give you feedback. I know that pressure to give fire for fire can be immense with so many crazy posters here these days. But somehow I believe you can do your own things without going down to the gutters. Enjoy your day.
Re: Posters Who Have Lost My Respect In The Politics Section by Beaf: 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2011
Eko Ile:

What else is new? The Ideal situation for you losers is for us let you lie unchallenged, distort history unchallenged and spew endless garbage unchallenged. You might want to get over it and deal with the fact that those days are gone.

The fact is, your silly thread lacks the same objectivity you are crying about simply because this is a public forum where opinions and views are certainly different, I don't need you to always agree with me and you don't need me to always agree with you. Objectivity and respect for other people's opinions cuts both ways.

You do have a thing or two to learn about objectivity, I don't have to betray my own thoughts and beliefs just to cater to you or sound objective to you, if you don't like my posts, ignore me and move to the next post, it's not by force and I don't put a gun to people's head and force them to read my posts.

This thread clearly indicates that you do not respect the opinions of the people you named in your disingenuous post, what ever they debate or argue is a reflection of their passion and understanding, it's def' nothing for you to discount just to suit your own fantasy of objectivity.

You don't see the people you named starting threads all over the place to accuse the people they debate of lack of objectivity. People debate with skills, references and passion and for you to discredit their contribution as lack of objectivity sounds pretty mindless, thoughtless and dismissive.

Get over yourself with your mindless and self serving intolerant rubbish, NL is more than big enough for 1 billion different views and opinions.

I'm not on NL to dance for you, cater to you or beg for your respect, I only own myself my own core convictions and beliefs.

. . .But he didn't mention you, bruv. shocked

Trowe dat kai kai, jump up and slap yourself now! Twai!!! grin
Re: Posters Who Have Lost My Respect In The Politics Section by KnowAll(m): 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2011
Let us remember to be good Christians and Muslims. The bible says he who calls his brother a fool would not be spared the inferno of hell. I am sure some of us coming on sites like this are clergy men or even mullahs in our day jobs, elders in churches and mosque, yet when someone utters something unpleasant against our tribes or town’s man we starting effing off our mouth like a rattle gun. I tell you people decease from such subversive sins, a sin is a sin in the eyes of God. Hiding under the anonymity of the internet would not save you.
Re: Posters Who Have Lost My Respect In The Politics Section by DrummaBoy(m): 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2011
Beaf
The OP mentioned eko ile, he may not have listed her
That is why I'm sure U didn't read/understand d OP
Re: Posters Who Have Lost My Respect In The Politics Section by DrummaBoy(m): 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2011
If U did U would have "repented" like Gbawe did or is it the maturity U lack?
Re: Posters Who Have Lost My Respect In The Politics Section by DrummaBoy(m): 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2011
I came on NL just b4 d elections & neva read any civil post by Beaf

That is why I warnd U yesterday & U took wrongly
Re: Posters Who Have Lost My Respect In The Politics Section by EkoIle1: 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2011
DrummaBoy:

Beaf
The OP mentioned eko ile, he may not have listed her
That is why I'm sure U didn't read/understand d OP

Obviously, they don't teach reading and comprehension in the swamps.
Re: Posters Who Have Lost My Respect In The Politics Section by blacksta(m): 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2011
Eko-Ile and Ileke-Idi( Eko Ile and Ileke Idi are the epitomes of how not to behave on a public forum).

Beaf:

. . .But he didn't mention you, bruv. shocked

Trowe dat kai kai, jump up and slap yourself now! Twai!!! grin
Re: Posters Who Have Lost My Respect In The Politics Section by DrummaBoy(m): 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2011
So let put it better: Beaf U put urself in harm's way wen U blindly support theives
At d end U will suffer wit thieves
Re: Posters Who Have Lost My Respect In The Politics Section by jaybee3(m): 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2011
hmmmmm
Re: Posters Who Have Lost My Respect In The Politics Section by Beaf: 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2011
blacksta:

Eko-Ile and Ileke-Idi( Eko Ile and Ileke Idi are the epitomes of how not to behave on a public forum).

I only see an adjective.

In grammar, an adjective is a 'describing' word; the main syntactic role of which is to qualify a noun or noun phrase, giving more information about the object signified.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adjective
Re: Posters Who Have Lost My Respect In The Politics Section by DrummaBoy(m): 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2011
@OP
good observation and am happy Some like Gbawe have shown some remorse
Re: Posters Who Have Lost My Respect In The Politics Section by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2011
What about Dede1,afam4eva and udezue ?
Re: Posters Who Have Lost My Respect In The Politics Section by Afam4eva(m): 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2011
~Bluetooth:

What happened to these fine gentlemen.
Re: Posters Who Have Lost My Respect In The Politics Section by EkoIle1: 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Obviously, objectivity lies only in the eyes of the flawed beholder.
Re: Posters Who Have Lost My Respect In The Politics Section by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2011
Dede1 writes well in a sophisticated tribalistic form. . .afam and udezue only ''GBAM'' the tribal warrior and father of nL tribalists !
Re: Posters Who Have Lost My Respect In The Politics Section by BP(m): 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2011
Gbawe:

Well, I guess I can grudgingly accept that you have a point. In my defense , I have to say it is not easy dealing with uncouth agent provocateurs hellbent on taking civility for weakness. Nonetheless, you have a point and this reminder is timely. Ultimately, I need to start avoiding distractive elements to focus substantively on educative and stimulating discussions. Thanks.

Always the gentleman, Gbawe. Thanks for this. Like I said, I know it's hard to keep one's head level with the many provocative posters that are on NL but I know you can. Thanks again sir.

Eko Ile:

Dear Eko Ile, I only mentioned your name in passing on how not to behave. I do not have issues with who you choose to support or not support. I only think that you can pass your message with decorum. I honestly think that you are one of the people who have corrupted nairaland with your rancorous and uncouth style. It has nothing to do with whether I agree with your views or not. For instance, I do not always agree with the things Gbawe says but one cannot deny the fact that he writes with so much intelligence and analytical reasoning.

By all means, hold whatever views you'd like to hold. We can't all see things the same way. I however think that it is not too much to expect you to be civil when passing your ideas across. No one is beyond hope and I still believe that you can still somehow reach into the depths of your being to find the ability to post on NL with some decency. God bless us all.
Re: Posters Who Have Lost My Respect In The Politics Section by Afam4eva(m): 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2011
Eko Ile:

Obviously, objectivity lies only in the eyes of the flawed beholder.

You should be the last person to be making this kind of statement. Unlike other sane human beings on this forum, your views are known. You should just build a program that will air your views on Nairaland when you're not around cos your opinions are stale.
Re: Posters Who Have Lost My Respect In The Politics Section by EkoIle1: 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2011
afam4eva:

You should be the last person to be making this kind of statement. Unlike other sane human beings on this forum, your views are known. You should just build a program that will air your views on Nairaland when you're not around cos your opinions are stale.

Obviously not cos you losers are still here trying to commit suicide over my opinions. I ignore stale opinions, I don't quote or pay attention to them. Try that sometimes.
Re: Posters Who Have Lost My Respect In The Politics Section by jmaine: 2:16pm On Oct 25, 2011
afam4eva:

grin
Re: Posters Who Have Lost My Respect In The Politics Section by EkoIle1: 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2011
BP:

Dear Eko Ile, I only mentioned your name in passing on how not to behave. I do not have issues with who you choose to support or not support. I only think that you can pass your message with decorum. I honestly think that you are one of the people who have corrupted nairaland with your rancorous and uncouth style. It has nothing to do with whether I agree with your views or not. For instance, I do not always agree with the things Gbawe says but one cannot deny the fact that he writes with so much intelligence and analytical reasoning.

By all means, hold whatever views you'd like to hold. We can't all see things the same way. I however think that it is not too much to expect you to be civil when passing your ideas across. No one is beyond hope and I still believe that you can still somehow reach into the depths of your being to find the ability to post on NL with some decency. God bless us all.

So why bother losing sleep over my posts? You are not even making any sense.

Again, I'm not on NL to cater to you or your fake and flawed concerns, you run around NL doing the same thing you are accusing other people of doing? You are an intolerant person and you disrespect other people's opinions.

I've never exchanged any insults with you so why are you running mouth about what I've never done to you?

I don't even know you.

You should first swallow the same rubbish you are peddling. You are a very disrespectful person and you have zero respects for other people's view.

The fact is, people like you are cowards, you wont say it, but you have your own silly motives and underlining grudge based on your own silent personal and political beliefs.

What about the quote below made by you?

Was that civil?

Was I even talking to you?

Was that not rancorous and uncouth

Was I even the person you quoted?

You are nothing but a despicable hypocrite.

BP:

Recently, most of your posts on Tinubu and ACN are almost on the level of blind support. You have almost started playing in the same intellectual slime pit as Eko-Ile.

I don't respect hypocrites, dishonest, intolerant people like you.
Re: Posters Who Have Lost My Respect In The Politics Section by BP(m): 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2011
@Eko Ile. You are totally right. I shouldn't have responded to you afterall my post was to posters who were on the right track but allowed themselves to be derailed. You are not in that category. I am not sure I have read anything civil from you.

The post I made(which you have quoted) was made in an appeal to ekt bear to desist from behaviour like yours. I still insist that you represent the class of nairalanders that have polluted this forum. But you can change.

Show me one place where I have disrespected the opinions of others on NL. I'll be glad to correct myself if you can show me this example. Telling someone not to follow your bad example is not an insult or a sign of disrespect. It's just a piece of advice. God bless us all.
Re: Posters Who Have Lost My Respect In The Politics Section by EkoIle1: 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2011
BP:

@Eko Ile. You are totally right. I shouldn't have responded to you afterall my post was to posters who were on the right track but allowed themselves to be derailed. You are not in that category. I am not sure I have read anything civil from you.

The post I made(which you have quoted) was made in an appeal to ekt bear to desist from behaviour like yours. I still insist that you represent the class of nairalanders that have polluted this forum. But you can change.

Show me one place where I have disrespected the opinions of others on NL. I'll be glad to correct myself if you can show me this example. Telling someone not to follow your bad example is not an insult or a sign of disrespect. It's just a piece of advice. God bless us all.

This thread itself is a blatant disrespect for other people's opinion, you have no right to question other people on a public forum how they express their thoughts or debate.

Before this thread, I have ever quoted you or exchange words with you on NL?

Have I ever insulted you or exchange insults with you on NL?

Of course never, but you still managed to quote my name everywhere to spew your hypocritical and self serving rubbish.

So taking a jab at me over what had nothing to do with me and while quoting other people made sense to you? it was civil to you?

That obviously was a disrespect and clear cut insult simply because I did not insult you, I did not quote you, I was not exchanging any posts with you, but you still inserted my name and qualified me as intellectual slime pit

Was that praise words or insult?

Couldn't you have made your point without calling other people's name, without throwing insults at other people that wasn't even talking to your talk less ever insulting you?

You really need to quit exposing your absent mindedness and hypocrisy. 

Your name and civility doesn't go hand in hand so stop the fake rubbish.

Get over yourself and your fake outrage, you are not paying anybody's internet bill.

Mind your own damn business and live and let live.

Damn!! I cant stand lying hypocrites.
Re: Posters Who Have Lost My Respect In The Politics Section by Beaf1: 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2011
Eko Ile:

This thread itself is a blatant disrespect for other people's opinion, you have no right to question other people on a public forum how they express their thoughts or debate.

Before this thread, I have ever quoted you or exchange words with you on NL?

Have I ever insulted you or exchange insults with you on NL?

Of course never, but you still managed to quote my name everywhere to spew your hypocritical and self serving rubbish.

So taking a jab at me over what had nothing to do with me and while quoting other people made sense to you? it was civil to you?

That obviously was a disrespect and clear cut insult simply because I did not insult you, I did not quote you, I was not exchanging any posts with you, but you still inserted my name and qualified me as intellectual slime pit

Was that praise words or insult?

Couldn't you have made your point without calling other people's name, without throwing insults at other people that wasn't even talking to your talk less ever insulting you?

You really need to quit exposing your absent mindedness and hypocrisy. 

Your name and civility doesn't go hand in hand so stop the fake rubbish.

Get over yourself and your fake outrage, you are not paying anybody's internet bill.

Mind your own damn business and live and let live.

Damn!!1 I cant stand lying hypocrites.

Your choice of words to prove a point is disheartening.
I thing you are just some kid  cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN Act: Bukola Saraki Interviewed On Twitter / Gbenga Daniel Names Spotted In Buhari Ministerial List / Nigerians In London Besiege Buhari's House, Shouting "Go Home"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.