Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

God is great - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / God is great (1405 Views)

God is great / From 55k Salary To 125k God Is Wonderful / GOD is Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God is great by LordReed(m): 6:56pm On Nov 11, 2023
Alzwell:
Thanks to everyone's input....I have finally gotten a small place even though I know it might not be easy but I know God will help......thank u all for d advice and input It really went a long way.

Wish you good luck.
Re: God is great by 2sizzlin(m): 12:44am On Dec 02, 2023
When 2 siblings live together as adults the older is always right while the younger is always wrong. The older will freely complain abt the younger, while the younger will secretly complain about the older, it's always like that. The reason why it's getting to you is because you commit it to heart. Just find a way to unseriously take the things she says
Re: God is great by Emmanuel30a: 6:22am On Dec 02, 2023
E no concerns me sha... I don't know what to suggest.. I just read about suicide or how to stop suicides...in one thread... Maybe I would read about how to commit "suicides" in another thread... If you have a bride, I would have suggest or loves to suggest to you that; you should read how to commits suicide-when a thread on it finally comes out, but you are yet to have a bride... "Right?" You can still kiss your bride, hunmen... Kiss your bride or kill your bride... Kill on your bride or because of your bride.../for your bride?, hunmen!
Re: God is great by CHRISTFUCKER: 10:03am On Dec 02, 2023
I've someone that you can live with snd be earning 380k
Re: God is great by Emmanuel30a: 2:20pm On Dec 02, 2023
Alzwell:
Thanks to everyone's input....I have finally gotten a small place even though I know it might not be easy but I know God will help......thank u all for d advice and input It really went a long way.
Kill if you have the will... Kill if you have the will or if it's your will to kill... It's a will to kill or it's your will to kill... Why would I be ill when I can kill...? Who would I kill to be healed or in order not to get ill... Who would heals what or someone that has been killed...?...
Re: God is great by Alzwell(m): 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2023
CHRISTFUCKER:
I've someone that you can live with snd be earning 380k

How?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Social Media And The Church Support Promiscuity. / Missing Penis In Ghana / Baby Pusher For Sale In Lagos.call 08036130812

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.