Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Updated Information On Miss Elizabeth Edoukumor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Updated Information On Miss Elizabeth Edoukumor (2014 Views)

Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police / UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London / #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Updated Information On Miss Elizabeth Edoukumor by IamAsiri: 10:35am On Oct 29, 2023
Good morning everyone.

Please help us get to the root of this matter. It seems the bolt driver is not being entirely truthful with his statement. He needs to be called so that he can explain all these loopholes in his "story".

Find below the reaction to the bolt driver's story by the close friend:
🚨 URGENT HELP NEEDED 🚨

Please, we want Elizabeth to be found. #FindElizabeth #FindLizzy #HelpFindLizzy

My friend, Elizabeth Eduokomor, has gone missing under mysterious circumstances. We need your help to find her. Please read and share this thread. 👇

On Oct 7, her phone was stolen in a Keke. She blocked the line, and on Oct 9, she went to the MTN office to retrieve it. She was expected home, but she never returned.

At 6:29 pm, we called her to know about her whereabouts, because she was supposed to be home by 6:00 pm, but she didn’t pick up.

At 6:31 pm, the same evening, she called from Harmony Estate, saying she was about to leave for home. That was the last we heard from her.

Now, here’s what happened.

Her aunt, who lived in Harmony Estate booked Bolt from Eastern Bypass to deliver to another cousin in the same estate.

Elizabeth got on the ride and arrived at the Estate. She signed in while the driver parked outside waiting.

She made the delivery and didn’t spend more than 20 minutes before hurriedly joining the driver. It was at that point she returned her uncle’s call at 6:31 PM, informing them that she was coming home.

The aunty saw her leave, with the bolt driver and that was the last they heard from her.

They tried reaching her, but, her line wasn’t reachable till it was switched off.

The following day, the case was reported to the Police station at Mini Okoro, anti-kidnap squad, Rumuola, Portharcourt.

The bolt driver has been on the run, but, yesterday he turned himself in at the Police station to “clear his name”

He claimed that Elizabeth was the one who booked the ride from Eastern Bypass to Harmony Estate, which is a false narrative. This is because her aunty booked the bolt herself. If she didn’t, we wouldn’t have the details.

These are the details of the ride:
‪(phone number now hidden)

Please, we need this case to be taken seriously by the Rivers State Police Force @RiversPoliceNG @GraceIring6904 (Rivers State Police PRO).
Please, we want Elizabeth to be found. #FindElizabeth #FindSaty
@instablog9ja @Mbahdeyforyou @FS_Yusuf_ @chude__ @Morris_Monye @MrMekzy_ @the_smallie @Wizarab10 @Alex_Houseof308 @naptipnigeria @PIDOMNIGERIA @Naija_PR @Postsubman @maziibe @MrOdanz @ToyosiGodwin @the_Lawrenz @yabaleftonline

https://www.nairaland.com/7892562/missing-elizabeth-edoukumor-bolt-driver/5#126674661

@nlfpmod, @dominique, @seun, please help push this front-page. I learnt this lady is very respectful and very pleasant.

1 Like

Re: Updated Information On Miss Elizabeth Edoukumor by jimmyolasun: 10:54am On Oct 29, 2023
I don't get. Why are you putting up the bolt driver's number for us to call him and ask about the missing persons whereabout Is the police not involved. If what you said up there is true then I believe the bolt driver would be in the police custody now and not us calling him and making a nuisance of one self.

8 Likes

Re: Updated Information On Miss Elizabeth Edoukumor by Mservice0: 10:56am On Oct 29, 2023
Kaii
Re: Updated Information On Miss Elizabeth Edoukumor by IamAsiri: 11:07am On Oct 29, 2023
jimmyolasun:
I don't get. Why are you putting up the bolt driver's number for us to call him and ask about the missing persons whereabout Is the police not involved. If what you said up there is true then I believe the bolt driver would be in the police custody now and not us calling him and making a nuisance of one self.

To prove that it was the aunt that booked the bolt ride and not Elizabeth as claimed by the bolt driver. She would not have had access to it if was really Elizabeth that booked the bolt.

Nobody asked you to call him, but if there's any advice you can drop to help get to the root of this matter, it is welcome.

4 Likes

Re: Updated Information On Miss Elizabeth Edoukumor by shagasha: 11:29am On Oct 29, 2023
No where in Nigeria is safe again

3 Likes

Re: Updated Information On Miss Elizabeth Edoukumor by HitlerWasRight: 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2023
IamAsiri:

To prove that it was the aunt that booked the bolt ride and not Elizabeth as claimed by the bolt driver. She would not have had access to it if was really Elizabeth that booked the bolt.

Nobody asked you to call him, but if there's any advice you can drop to help get to the root of this matter, it is welcome.

Truly something appears fishy here.

The bolt driver thought she booked the ride not knowing it was her aunty.

This may explain the missing phone.

6 Likes

Re: Updated Information On Miss Elizabeth Edoukumor by kingthreat(m): 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2023
IamAsiri:
Good morning everyone.

Please help us get to the root of this matter. It seems the bolt driver is not being entirely truthful with his statement. He needs to be called so that he can explain all these loopholes in his "story".

🚨 URGENT HELP NEEDED 🚨

My friend, Elizabeth Eduokomor, has gone missing under mysterious circumstances. We need your help to find her. Please read and share this thread. 👇

On Oct 7, her phone was stolen in a Keke. She blocked the line, and on Oct 9, she went to the MTN office to retrieve it. She was expected home, but she never returned.

At 6:29 pm, we called her to know about her whereabouts, because she was supposed to be home by 6:00 pm, but she didn’t pick up.

At 6:31 pm, the same evening, she called from Harmony Estate, saying she was about to leave for home. That was the last we heard from her.

Her aunt, who lived in Harmony Estate booked Bolt from Eastern Bypass to deliver to another cousin in the same estate.

Elizabeth got on the ride and arrived at the Estate. She signed in while the driver parked outside waiting.

She made the delivery and didn’t spend more than 20 minutes before hurriedly joining the driver. It was at that point she returned her uncle’s call at 6:31 PM, informing them that she was coming home.

The aunty saw her leave, with the bolt driver and that was the last they heard from her.

They tried reaching her, but, her line wasn’t reachable till it was switched off.

The following day, the case was reported to the Police station at Mini Okoro, anti-kidnap squad, Rumuola, Portharcourt.

The bolt driver has been on the run, but, yesterday he turned himself in at the Police station to “clear his name”

He claimed that Elizabeth was the one who booked the ride from Eastern Bypass to Harmony Estate, which is a false narrative. This is because her aunty booked the bolt herself. If she didn’t, we wouldn’t have the details.

‪0806 003 7181‬ bolt driver

Please, we need this case to be taken seriously by the Rivers State Police Force @RiversPoliceNG @GraceIring6904 (Rivers State Police PRO).
@instablog9ja @Mbahdeyforyou @FS_Yusuf_ @chude__ @Morris_Monye @MrMekzy_ @the_smallie @Wizarab10 @Alex_Houseof308 @naptipnigeria @PIDOMNIGERIA @Naija_PR @Postsubman @maziibe @MrOdanz @ToyosiGodwin @the_Lawrenz @yabaleftonline

https://www.nairaland.com/7892562/missing-elizabeth-edoukumor-bolt-driver/5#126674661

@nlfpmod, @dominique, @seun, please help push this front-page. I learnt this lady is very respectful and very pleasant.

You guys need to gather some money and pay a top police detective to handle the case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated Information On Miss Elizabeth Edoukumor by Babangidapikin: 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2023
Let the police do their investigation... Shey Oga Wike claim he has an intelligence unit with cctv camera all over ...

3 Likes

Re: Updated Information On Miss Elizabeth Edoukumor by chiiraq802(m): 4:05pm On Oct 29, 2023
Babangidapikin:
Let the police do their investigation... Shey Oga Wike claim he has an intelligence unit with cctv camera all over ...

Wetin concern Wike with this talk nw. if you guys don't know or hv wat to say. keep mute or sh*t da fcck up.
Re: Updated Information On Miss Elizabeth Edoukumor by wittywriter: 4:06pm On Oct 29, 2023
Babangidapikin:

kingthreat:

You guys need to gather some money and pay a top police detective to handle the case.

Wittyness.
Re: Updated Information On Miss Elizabeth Edoukumor by Babangidapikin: 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2023
chiiraq802:

Wetin concern Wike with this talk nw. if you guys don't know or hv wat to say. keep mute or sh*t da fcck up.
Did he not commission an intelligent unit on national tv .. if you don't what to say , read and move on ...is Oga Wike not a public figure ... And the last I checked he is still one ....

4 Likes

Re: Updated Information On Miss Elizabeth Edoukumor by hartopher76: 5:36pm On Oct 29, 2023
One question no one has asked is these: since the estate has security, did they see her leave? If they did, with who? From there the police can take it up.

5 Likes

Re: Updated Information On Miss Elizabeth Edoukumor by BigYash: 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2023
hartopher76:
One question no one has asked is these: since the estate has security, did they see her leave? If they did, with who? From there the police can take it up.
They should ask the anty and bolt driver questions..The bolt driver most especially.. But the one that her phone was missing previously.. una sure say she no dey with who carry her phone.. ? If una pay police well.. they will get to the root of the matter in no time..

1 Like

Re: Updated Information On Miss Elizabeth Edoukumor by IamAsiri: 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2023
hartopher76:

You are right!

1 Like

Re: Updated Information On Miss Elizabeth Edoukumor by McKin24(f): 6:46pm On Oct 29, 2023
I hope the truth about what happened to her comes to light.

I doubt if she is still alive sha since over 2 weeks. Bolt app analysis can tell where the driver stopped the trip.

The company should also be able to assist on the investigation

2 Likes

Re: Updated Information On Miss Elizabeth Edoukumor by IamAsiri: 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2023
McKin24:
I hope the truth about what happened to her comes to light.

I doubt if she is still alive sha since over 2 weeks. Bolt app analysis can tell where the driver stopped the trip.

The company should also be able to assist on the investigation

But what if he stopped the trip officially after he took her to the estate but unofficially carried her out as per mutual agreement as she didn't have to book again? Is it possible for the bolt app to show that too? Thanks for your input.
Re: Updated Information On Miss Elizabeth Edoukumor by McKin24(f): 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2023
IamAsiri:

But what if he stopped the trip officially after he took her to the estate but unofficially carried her out as per mutual agreement as she didn't have to book again? Is it possible for the bolt app to show that too? Thanks for your input.

If the driver went offline within the estate that means the trip ended within the estate and all traces on the app will direct you to the estate. I hope the man says what truly happened to the young woman

1 Like

Re: Updated Information On Miss Elizabeth Edoukumor by Beverlyjean(f): 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2023
IamAsiri:

U can book on behalf of another person and it will read like the person personally booked ...putting up his phone number is wrong .. he has the right to get u arrested for this singular act

2 Likes

Re: Updated Information On Miss Elizabeth Edoukumor by youngrichnigga: 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2023
IamAsiri:

You should be submitting all evidence and information about your cousin's (Elizabeth)trip and movement to the police and not Nairaland, I wonder why you guys are afraid of approaching the police on this; also, who's
that uncle that has been harassing the bolt driver and trying to get him trapped by requesting a phony ride? There might be more to this disappearance than we currently know, it appears to be a convoluted one with some twists that only proper investigation can reveal undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Updated Information On Miss Elizabeth Edoukumor by IamAsiri: 7:28pm On Oct 29, 2023
McKin24:

If the driver went offline within the estate that means the trip ended within the estate and all traces on the app will direct you to the estate. I hope the man says what truly happened to the young woman

Only the Estate's CCTV may capture the time he left and he probably had a passenger in his car as at the time of departure. A possible CCTV installation in front of the aunt's house would have partly resolved this issue.

1 Like

Re: Updated Information On Miss Elizabeth Edoukumor by IamAsiri: 7:28pm On Oct 29, 2023
youngrichnigga:
You should be submitting all evidence and information about your cousin's (Elizabeth)trip and movement to the police and not Nairaland, I wonder why you guys are afraid of approaching the police on this; also, who's
that uncle that has been harassing the bolt driver and trying to get him trapped by requesting a phony ride? There might be more to this disappearance than we currently know, it appears to be a convoluted one with some twists that only proper investigation can reveal undecided undecided undecided undecided

I am not her aunt.
Re: Updated Information On Miss Elizabeth Edoukumor by McKin24(f): 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2023
IamAsiri:

Only the Estate's CCTV may capture the time he left and he probably had a passenger in his car as at the time of departure. A possible CCTV installation in front of the aunt's house would have partly resolved this issue.

Are there CCTV footages to that effect?

1 Like

Re: Updated Information On Miss Elizabeth Edoukumor by uksam007: 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2023
IamAsiri:

Let the police do there work. Those guys are actually good. We the public are also vigilant and will be on the lookout. But I don't think this is the right way to go about it.
Re: Updated Information On Miss Elizabeth Edoukumor by ollypass: 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2023
Isn't there any picture of her you people can put up? reporting a missing person with out a face is kind of a needle in a haystack situation

1 Like

Re: Updated Information On Miss Elizabeth Edoukumor by calabaman(m): 2:09am On Oct 30, 2023
Just thinking:

The drivers phone must have GPS, turned on as he is a bolt driver.

So why not get the time she left and collaborate it within the hour, the next location he went to.

I guess a techy gadget person would know.

1 Like

Re: Updated Information On Miss Elizabeth Edoukumor by 3ice9ce: 2:36am On Oct 30, 2023
IamAsiri:

I am not her aunt.

Not you are posting the number about. If he is guilty and runs away, meybe it is his phone number you will use to call him to come back.

If he is not guilty, the more you waste time on the Bolt driver, the more time the real killer has to escape.
Re: Updated Information On Miss Elizabeth Edoukumor by IamAsiri: 6:43pm On Oct 30, 2023
Mods, please help push this to the front-page.
Re: Updated Information On Miss Elizabeth Edoukumor by Lampy336: 5:08am On Oct 31, 2023
3ice9ce:

Not you are posting the number about. If he is guilty and runs away, meybe it is his phone number you will use to call him to come back.

If he is not guilty, the more you waste time on the Bolt driver, the more time the real killer has to escape.

Omo ogbon ni eee , the way you reason with sense..
Re: Updated Information On Miss Elizabeth Edoukumor by IamAsiri: 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2023
3ice9ce:

Only the bolt driver can help in that regard. His story is not adding up.
Re: Updated Information On Miss Elizabeth Edoukumor by 3ice9ce: 8:01pm On Oct 31, 2023
IamAsiri:

Only the bolt driver can help in that regard. His story is not adding up.

So, by posting his details online will it add up?
Why don't you post the his details on CNN and Aljazeera.
Some of you behave like illiterates.

Write a petition to the DSS and they will track and fish him out. The Police can declare him wanted and track him with his phone. His details are with Bolt. They will release with a Warrant.
Re: Updated Information On Miss Elizabeth Edoukumor by IamAsiri: 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2023
3ice9ce:

So, by posting his details online will it add up?
Why don't you post the his details on CNN and Aljazeera.
Some of you behave like illiterates.

Write a petition to the DSS and they will track and fish him out. The Police can declare him wanted and track him with his phone. His details are with Bolt. They will release with a Warrant.

Kindly read the update and stop talking trash. You have said your piece and it has been heard. Why go ahead beating a dead horse? What do you want to gain from this? I am trying to what I can to help my sister's colleague; even if the unthinkable has happened to her, at least let the mystery be resolved.

I hope you know this matter has been reported but the case was not really taken that seriously hence the reason for bringing it to social media, especially since the no 1 suspect went online looking for sympathy of the people.
Re: Updated Information On Miss Elizabeth Edoukumor by Radicalwarrior(m): 10:52pm On Oct 31, 2023
IamAsiri:
Good morning everyone.

🚨 URGENT HELP NEEDED 🚨

‪(phone number now hidden)

Human traffickering in Nigeria particularly Imo state is too alarming and shocking and the rate brothels are increasing everyday is alarming: so what I am saying is that, if you can just come into Imo state and search all the brothels there you might find her there because according to reports most prostitutes in imo state are persons that were kidnapped from other states in Nigeria and brought into imo state to do force prostitution( sex slave traffickering) ; you can hire someone and give them her pictures if they can search brothels and red spots if she will be found there but if she could not be found in Imo state then search for her in all brothels in Nigeria maybe you people will be able to find her.

Human traffickering in Nigeria is getting too much, this evil human traffickering syndicate can kidnapped a girl in Lagos and sell her as prostitutes to brothel owner in Kaduna state or any other states in Nigeria or even traffick her abroad.

Keep praying and searching for her, Nothing God can not do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Nigerian Who Stole 350 Ids To Claim £1.3m Benefits / 20-year-old Man Caught By His Father Trying To Rape His Grandmother 'because He / Leaked Photos Of Men About To Sleep In Coffin Performing Money Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.