Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police (36359 Views)

Updated Information On Miss Elizabeth Edoukumor / MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police / Felix Osilama Okpoh, Wanted By FBI For $6 Million Scam Surrenders To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by pocohantas(f): 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2023
fxexperts:
Then who told you, we Nigerian men feel safe when we are around you Nigerian women. I know you also don't feel safe when you are in KFC with your brothers. Ode.

I don't care if you do and I am totally fine with men avoiding me. Less trouble and risk. I would appreciate it and buy them wine. Equating the level of trust I would have for my brother to you, shows you are an entitled ODE. Thanks.✌️

3 Likes

Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by Tallesty1(m): 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2023
pocohantas:

I would appreciate it and buy them wine.
You saying that you owe me a bottle of an expensive non-alcoholic wine if I avoid you like this like this?
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by pocohantas(f): 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2023
Tallesty1:
You saying that you owe me a bottle of an expensive non-alcoholic wine if I avoid you like this like this?

Exactly sweetie. There is 0% chance of my head getting chopped off. You deserve wine for that.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by Singhabele: 9:41pm On Oct 28, 2023
Jennyclay:
I put to you that this bolt driver is not innocent undecided.

The police should tortured him and watch him confess all his evil deeds undecided.

As long as I’m alive, I can never trust a man not even a Nigerian man.

Biko!! Torture him!!!

I was surprised seeing such message that does not follow logical thinking.

I immediately check her previous post and I could see a mentally retarded lady in all her previous post .

Not 1 hand any display of intelligence but hatred and foolishness embodied into 1 person.

Wen you read her response you will understand her response is in line with her inborn stupidity.

unfortunately one man will carry this and put at home to continue to born idiots whose pattern of thought is heavily retarded.

1 Like

Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by Tallesty1(m): 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2023
pocohantas:

Exactly sweetie. There is 0% chance of my head getting chopped off. You deserve wine for that.
grin grin
Lols.

Make I sleep on the matter
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by Coldie(m): 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2023
nairalanda1:

You do not have to agree with me, but you do not have to be abusive towards me. Thank you.

Good, so that removes the uncompleted building angle.

Which leaves us with these possibilities

1.Did she leave the estate again by foot? Back to the security guard logs, and the CCTV footage again]

2.Why did she leave the aunties house again? (Crucial)

3.Was she seen being picked up by someone else?

4.Could the bolt driver been lying in wait? (Wild guess, but possible).

Has been done, but again, wild guess.
I am sorry for saying that, I like the way u think.

Only thing that annoyed me is u roping in the taxi driver, that might be innocent
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by MasterTeeUSA: 10:22pm On Oct 28, 2023
Very true which is why is important to check if there were stops or delays or detours from the regular direction to the Estate

funshint:

Very valid point here. Further question is;
1. What kind of check was done at the Estate gate; do the security people call the home owners before allowing non-resident vehicles to enter?
2. The driver's movement from the point of picking up the girl to the point of destination should be traced; any prolonged wait in any location during transit should be investigated. Nigerians are constantly wiser and come up with ways to cover their criminal tracks. The girl might have been taken to a different location while the driver takes another person who disguising as the passenger even be in possession of the girls phone so as indicate her movement to that destination.
There's a cover-up going up here. I pray the police does a meticulous and diligent investigation.
And I pray the girl is safe wherever she might be at the moment!
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by IamAsiri: 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2023
Greenfaces:
These girls should learn to stay in their fathers house until they can relocate to their husbands house instead of causing unnecessary panic everyday. Why is that too much to ask.

What is in that guys place that their fathers don't have at home? Is it microwave? Fridge? Ac? Solar power? Dstv? Toyota camry?

Please ladies stay in one place. Stop all this waka waka

Please stop saying rubbish. This lady, I learnt, went to her aunt's house and called when she was about to leave. The issue is if she didn't take one of those scary "commercial" vehicle in PHC.
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by freemi(m): 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2023
sorextee:
Why can't they just go to the house he dropped her?
exactly then ask d security if she went out again with the driver
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by Hassan88(m): 10:46pm On Oct 28, 2023
Jennyclay:

The police should tortured him and watch him confess all his evil deeds undecided.

Biko!! Torture him!!!

This one is confused!
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by vikstandon(m): 10:54pm On Oct 28, 2023
For me, the family members are prime suspect.
They seem to be looking for who to put their crime on.
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by manikspears: 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2023
The police has a vital information now. He dropped her ay the estate, the next set of people to go to is the security guards of that estate confirm the information the driver provided and check the log book to confirm whose house she went to in that estate. Work guys dont just collect salary.
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by GoodRocks: 11:18pm On Oct 28, 2023
thatigboman:
that's our assumption since he's been missing for 2 months

Get a lawyer to file a petition in the court, compelling the police to either release or produce the guy if he is in prison or of they've killed him, they police will be compelled by the court to produce him
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by peterboro: 11:42pm On Oct 28, 2023
LivingSage:
You can NEVER trust man undecided

But you'll EVENTUALLY give the love you're hoarding to one man undecided

Lies undecided

wahala
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by peterboro: 11:44pm On Oct 28, 2023
Jennyclay:

Biko!! Torture him!!!

PLEASE, DON'T PUT IT TO ME.

put it to him directly!
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by postigar(m): 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2023
Jennyclay:

Biko!! Torture him!!!

Nuisance
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by austinbrown: 2:06am On Oct 29, 2023
Jennyclay:

Biko!! Torture him!!!
torture for what exactlysomeone booked a trip online not even offline he dropped her at her destination what’s his offense? So any one you do business with and maybe something happens to him after you have dropped him so they should torture you too
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by godliman: 4:59am On Oct 29, 2023
Jennyclay:

Biko!! Torture him!!!
and if after the torture he is found to be innocent? where is your conscience?
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by Bishopwizzy(m): 6:45am On Oct 29, 2023
Jennyclay:

Biko!! Torture him!!!
This shows how unfortunate you are. You have already found him guilty without proper investigation. Let the police do there job. You are in no position to make such statement. I pray she's found alive and the truth be revealed
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by Dennisochampa: 7:01am On Oct 29, 2023
Port Harcourt becoming notorious for ritual killings and missing person cases....
I pray she's found alive...
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by Greenfaces: 7:19am On Oct 29, 2023
IamAsiri:

Please stop saying rubbish. This lady, I learnt, went to her aunt's house and called when she was about to leave. The issue is if she didn't take one of those scary "commercial" vehicle in PHC.
wow. I retract my statement on this note.

I didn't see enough information
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by BreakingNews21: 7:49am On Oct 29, 2023
Good thing the estate has security. Hopefully the security cameras and recordings are operational. Was it really her aunt's abode or a den of yahoo/ritual creatures?

Family may be too shamed to admit something nefarious was going on like runs or a hook-up. How did the family get his private number that quickly if she booked the ride thru the Bolt app? Was the driver hustling for Bolt customers on the side? So many questions to ponder.

"When I entered the estate, I was checked by the security men, when I was leaving, I was also checked. They checked everything in my car gave me permission to leave the estate

Uzor noted that he followed security procedures and was checked both when entering and leaving the estate."

Driver document requirements in Nigeria
Drivers in Nigeria must provide the documents listed below to be considered for driving on the platform:

https://bolt.eu/en/support/articles/10006949287314/
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by obotematics: 8:44am On Oct 29, 2023
Dropped her at the estate
She would have made another call.
Let's track the other calls.
The driver might just be unfortunate.shit happens when hustling,
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by Succezcard(m): 8:52am On Oct 29, 2023
[quote author=GloriousGbola post=126665785]But how did all these people get his number?
This feels like a scam the girl is in on.

Unless it was a regular offline transaction

Bolt does not share numbers of drivers.

I would not share the number of a driver unless I felt I was in danger.

Thanks man. Nobody has thought about this. If her phone is nowhere to be found, how did they get his number, from where exactly?
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by 3ice9ce: 9:08am On Oct 29, 2023
Dennisochampa:
Port Harcourt becoming notorious for ritual killings and missing person cases....
I pray she's found alive...

She's alive.
She was found in a hotel. Just saw it on Instablog now.
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by IamAsiri: 10:23am On Oct 29, 2023
Greenfaces:
wow. I retract my statement on this note.

I didn't see enough information

At this point, I have gotten more information about this. Seems the driver has been lying too.

***🚨 URGENT HELP NEEDED 🚨***

Please, we want Elizabeth to be found. #FindElizabeth #FindLizzy #HelpFindLizzy

My friend, Elizabeth Eduokomor, has gone missing under mysterious circumstances. We need your help to find her. Please read and share this thread. 👇

On Oct 7, her phone was stolen in a Keke. She blocked the line, and on Oct 9, she went to the MTN office to retrieve it. She was expected home, but she never returned.

At 6:29 pm, we called her to know about her whereabouts, because she was supposed to be home by 6:00 pm, but she didn’t pick up.

At 6:31 pm, the same evening, she called from Harmony Estate, saying she was about to leave for home. That was the last we heard from her.

Now, here’s what happened.

Her aunt, who lived in Harmony Estate booked Bolt from Eastern Bypass to deliver to another cousin in the same estate.

Elizabeth got on the ride and arrived at the Estate. She signed in while the driver parked outside waiting.

She made the delivery and didn’t spend more than 20 minutes before hurriedly joining the driver. It was at that point she returned her uncle’s call at 6:31 PM, informing them that she was coming home.

The aunty saw her leave, with the bolt driver and that was the last they heard from her.

They tried reaching her, but, her line wasn’t reachable till it was switched off.

The following day, the case was reported to the Police station at Mini Okoro, anti-kidnap squad, Rumuola, Portharcourt.

The bolt driver has been on the run, but, yesterday he turned himself in at the Police station to “clear his name”

He claimed that Elizabeth was the one who booked the ride from Eastern Bypass to Harmony Estate, which is a false narrative. This is because her aunty booked the bolt herself. If she didn’t, we wouldn’t have the details.

These are the details of the ride:
‪0806 003 7181‬ bolt driver

Please, we need this case to be taken seriously by the Rivers State Police Force @RiversPoliceNG @GraceIring6904 (Rivers State Police PRO).
Please, we want Elizabeth to be found. #FindElizabeth #FindSaty
@instablog9ja @Mbahdeyforyou @FS_Yusuf_ @chude__ @Morris_Monye @MrMekzy_ @the_smallie @Wizarab10 @Alex_Houseof308 @naptipnigeria @PIDOMNIGERIA @Naija_PR @Postsubman @maziibe @MrOdanz @ToyosiGodwin @the_Lawrenz @yabaleftonline

@, please help update the latest information.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by NaijaCover(m): 10:49am On Oct 29, 2023
IamAsiri:

At this point, I have gotten more information about this. Seems the driver has been lying too.

***🚨 URGENT HELP NEEDED 🚨***

Please, we want Elizabeth to be found. #FindElizabeth #FindLizzy #HelpFindLizzy

My friend, Elizabeth Eduokomor, has gone missing under mysterious circumstances. We need your help to find her. Please read and share this thread. 👇

On Oct 7, her phone was stolen in a Keke. She blocked the line, and on Oct 9, she went to the MTN office to retrieve it. She was expected home, but she never returned.

At 6:29 pm, we called her to know about her whereabouts, because she was supposed to be home by 6:00 pm, but she didn’t pick up.

At 6:31 pm, the same evening, she called from Harmony Estate, saying she was about to leave for home. That was the last we heard from her.

Now, here’s what happened.

Her aunt, who lived in Harmony Estate booked Bolt from Eastern Bypass to deliver to another cousin in the same estate.

Elizabeth got on the ride and arrived at the Estate. She signed in while the driver parked outside waiting.

She made the delivery and didn’t spend more than 20 minutes before hurriedly joining the driver. It was at that point she returned her uncle’s call at 6:31 PM, informing them that she was coming home.

The aunty saw her leave, with the bolt driver and that was the last they heard from her.

They tried reaching her, but, her line wasn’t reachable till it was switched off.

The following day, the case was reported to the Police station at Mini Okoro, anti-kidnap squad, Rumuola, Portharcourt.

The bolt driver has been on the run, but, yesterday he turned himself in at the Police station to “clear his name”

He claimed that Elizabeth was the one who booked the ride from Eastern Bypass to Harmony Estate, which is a false narrative. This is because her aunty booked the bolt herself. If she didn’t, we wouldn’t have the details.

These are the details of the ride:
‪0806 003 7181‬ bolt driver

Please, we need this case to be taken seriously by the Rivers State Police Force @RiversPoliceNG @GraceIring6904 (Rivers State Police PRO).
Please, we want Elizabeth to be found. #FindElizabeth #FindSaty
@instablog9ja @Mbahdeyforyou @FS_Yusuf_ @chude__ @Morris_Monye @MrMekzy_ @the_smallie @Wizarab10 @Alex_Houseof308 @naptipnigeria @PIDOMNIGERIA @Naija_PR @Postsubman @maziibe @MrOdanz @ToyosiGodwin @the_Lawrenz @yabaleftonline

@, please help update the latest information.

Is Here
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by FreeBiafra2018(m): 12:42pm On Oct 29, 2023
Jennyclay:

Biko!! Torture him!!!
One of the many empty sculls amongst the useless gender. Referring you as fish brain would amount to an insult to the fishes, because even the fish is more brainy than this evening newspaper @49
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by NezzyMike: 1:18pm On Oct 29, 2023
FreeBiafra2018:
One of the many empty sculls amongst the useless gender. Referring you as fish brain would amount to an insult to the fishes, because even the fish is more brainy than this evening newspaper @49

But from the update from , it's likely the driver has a hand in the kidnap.

1 Like

Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by sageb: 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2023
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by 3ice9ce: 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2023
post=126677738:

Is Here

Instablog posted that the girl was found in an hotel. Na true?

1 Like

Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by NaijaCover(m): 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2023
3ice9ce:

Instablog posted that the girl was found in an hotel. Na true?

Give me the link

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boy Caught With Machete On His Way To Behead Victim In Delta. Photo / Dead Body Found Lying Inside Gutter Along Bank Road In Owerri (Graphic Photos) / Man Arrested After A Lady He Took Out, Died During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.