Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? (58699 Views)

Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) / A Contract Staff In A Bank Or Station Manager In A Downstream Firm??? / Certified Energy Manager In Nigeria CEM® (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by Enemyofpeace: 5:37pm On Apr 20
vivalavida:
I give it to zenith bank MD
this one that looks like a mannequin?

1 Like

Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by Neoteny(m): 5:47pm On Apr 20
Infolenka:
In a time when the beauty of a woman is tied by how much skin she shows, it's refreshing to find women who dress modestly and yet still look more beautiful and more classy than the ones that dress scantily.

The woman below is Busola Tejumola. She is the Executive head of content and West Africa channels at Multichoice Africa.

The first picture is where she initially caught my attention. It was taken during the award presentation ceremony of the recently concluded BBNaija Allstars. She was standing next to the winner Ilebaye Odinaya and some of the other housemates and yet she looked more beautiful, more presentable and sounded more intelligent that them.

This is the kind of person young girls should be trying to emulate, not some empty head that shows breast and ass. And I mean, even at her age she still looks more elegant than many these other girls.

Most women in executive positions are usually facially unattractive or fat or shapeless or just physically unappealing in general, but Busola Tejumola is different. I think she is the most beautiful woman in Nigeria that I have seen head a top company.

You're basically sexualizing her and mistaking your objectification as innate appeal.

1 Like

Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by spagettiluv: 5:49pm On Apr 20
Villa12:
but Yoruba Men are lazy. Why?
cos they don’t run after cars in traffic to sell zobo does not mean they are lazy

2 Likes

Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by Babaibeji2020(m): 5:52pm On Apr 20
Infolenka:

I literally stated the reason in my opening post. Can't you read?
No......he can't read properly 🙄
Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by Thabothabo101: 5:56pm On Apr 20
True beauty is if she can cook, clean and iron.
Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by GrandFinale2021(m): 5:57pm On Apr 20
Infolenka:

Online alpha male. But in real life you are begging women to reply your text.

At least I am not ashamed of my simping. Please leave it for me.
grin
Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by Villa12(m): 6:17pm On Apr 20
spagettiluv:
cos they don’t run after cars in traffic to sell zobo does not mean they are lazy
They're lazy. Na AGBERO, Yahoo Yahoo and dragging inheritance in their family they sabi.
Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by spagettiluv: 6:24pm On Apr 20

1 Like

Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by abbeyd2(m): 6:44pm On Apr 20
Not only she's well trained, she's a discipline lady nummy material unlike those who exposes front and back with their empty coconut.

1 Like

Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by luminouz(m): 6:54pm On Apr 20
Bluntguy:

Says who? The thread will even fly.
Yeah..fly away to hell most likely!!!
Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by justking(m): 7:08pm On Apr 20
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by lakesider2006(m): 7:19pm On Apr 20
Infolenka:

I already echoed most of the things you said about her accomplishments. But how else was I going to introduce this lady to young girls? You think if I titled this thread "Meet the female executive of Multichoice who has three degrees", you think young girls would give a shit? You think they would bother clicking on the thread? No they won't. This thread would have less than 20 views and zero comments.

Why do you think those female slay queens on instagram have millions of fans? It's because they have the thing which most of these young gjirls like to see and that's good looks and nice body shapes. I am only using this thread to let them know that there are actually other beautiful and sexy women who they can emulate and add more value to their lives; women that multiple degrees and have occupied prestigious executive positions in multinational organizations.
God bless you abundantly
Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by GodHimself: 7:35pm On Apr 20
No

Infolenka:
In a time when the beauty of a woman is tied by how much skin she shows, it's refreshing to find women who dress modestly and yet still look more beautiful and more classy than the ones that dress scantily.

The woman below is Busola Tejumola. She is the Executive head of content and West Africa channels at Multichoice Africa.

The first picture is where she initially caught my attention. It was taken during the award presentation ceremony of the recently concluded BBNaija Allstars. She was standing next to the winner Ilebaye Odinaya and some of the other housemates and yet she looked more beautiful, more presentable and sounded more intelligent that them.

This is the kind of person young girls should be trying to emulate, not some empty head that shows breast and ass. And I mean, even at her age she still looks more elegant than many these other girls.

Most women in executive positions are usually facially unattractive or fat or shapeless or just physically unappealing in general, but Busola Tejumola is different. I think she is the most beautiful woman in Nigeria that I have seen head a top company.
Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by Vulcan24(m): 8:17pm On Apr 20
I met her one on one while working at landmark beach, she came to make some enquiries, she's stunning and natural!

Trust me she's beautiful! ..

She has a PhD! .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by GABRIEL6036: 8:28pm On Apr 20
Where is the beauty? 😒😏
Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by saasala(m): 11:37pm On Apr 20
etrange:
You want young girls to emulate her, yet all you write about her is about her physical features and attractiveness. How can girls emulate her when you people never see beyond the body of a lady? Y'all pretend as if you fell from heaven, but you're even shallower then the girls you criticize. This is a woman who probably has multiple degrees, held multiple senior positions and has contributed her quota to her industry in more ways than one, but you created a thread to talk about her body and how she's attractive unlike other highly placed ladies who are equally hardworking. So those other female CEO's that aren't as attractive shouldn't be emulated? So our girls, in addition to working hard, have to find a way to make themselves appealing to men in order to be appreciated. And then you have the audacity to call out girls that show breast. Ridiculous.

Hmmmm
Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by Uwamgbede26: 1:37am On Apr 21
Love to see her on sleeveless with those meaty and beautiful arms.😊
Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by HRMK: 6:53am On Apr 21
SIMPLY SAY SHE CAME FROM A GOOD HOME!CHIKENAN!!
Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by Christlike01: 9:52am On Apr 21
Believeintruth:

Why do you people always ruin things with this closet tribalism. If the igbos respond to you now you will be the first to say they are aggressive. Why can't you have sense for once in your miserable and frustrated life?

Lol! Look at this ninny, a useless bird-brain. You need to have your oblong head examined if you think I give a hoot about the opinions of such miserable beings like you,a bunch of lowlife like you lots. Mtchew,descendants of these "things" here feeling funky,you dey ment! Just wait until I have ample time to descend on you. By the time I'm through with you,I would have set off a depression in you.

Now,crawl back into whatever primitive cave you came out of and remain as dumb as you're already there.

1 Like

Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by Honestey: 10:24am On Apr 21
Is today her birthday?
Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by Firefly2017(f): 12:17pm On Apr 21
Thank you, you said everything I wanted to say, I tell you men are the most shallow superficial creatures there is. Msteeeew
etrange:
You want young girls to emulate her, yet all you write about her is about her physical features and attractiveness. How can girls emulate her when you people never see beyond the body of a lady? Y'all pretend as if you fell from heaven, but you're even shallower then the girls you criticize. This is a woman who probably has multiple degrees, held multiple senior positions and has contributed her quota to her industry in more ways than one, but you created a thread to talk about her body and how she's attractive unlike other highly placed ladies who are equally hardworking. So those other female CEO's that aren't as attractive shouldn't be emulated? So our girls, in addition to working hard, have to find a way to make themselves appealing to men in order to be appreciated. And then you have the audacity to call out girls that show breast. Ridiculous.
Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by Konquest: 4:38pm On Apr 21
Infolenka:

Busola Tejumola's resume shows that she's intelligent, looks physically well-toned and pretty too. She reminds me of the lawyer and movie producer, Bolanle Austen-Peters (the legal luminary Chief Afe Babalola's biological daughter) who is still pretty and looking well-toned even in her 50s. Some younger females in their 20s and 30s cannot match her in terms of her youthful looks.

Conversely, most intelligent women in executive positions that I've seen globally are pretty and not like what you've stated in the last paragraph. Some of them are naturally pretty but they tend to dress in a minimalist manner sometimes to work and other corporate events.
Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by Metordman: 4:43pm On Apr 21
Bluntguy:

Says who? The thread will even fly.
fly to Somalia. Mtchewwwww
Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by Believeintruth: 5:59pm On Apr 21
Christlike01:

Lol! Look at this ninny, a useless bird-brain. You need to have your oblong head examined if you think I give a hoot about the opinions of such miserable beings like you,a bunch of lowlife like you lots. Mtchew,descendants of these "things" here feeling funky,you dey ment! Just wait until I have ample time to descend on you. By the time I'm through with you,I would have set off a depression in you.

Now,crawl back into whatever primitive cave you came out of and remain as dumb as you're already there.

All this long epistle just shows you don't have sense and you are frustrated.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SUBEB: My Mother Was Cheated And Harassed At Her Workplace / Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 / Engineering Vs Medicine "which Is More Challenging?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.