Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? (58694 Views)

Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) / A Contract Staff In A Bank Or Station Manager In A Downstream Firm??? / Certified Energy Manager In Nigeria CEM® (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by Infolenka: 11:51am On Oct 29, 2023
In a time when the beauty of a woman is tied by how much skin she shows, it's refreshing to find women who dress modestly and yet still look more beautiful and more classy than the ones that dress scantily.

The woman below is Busola Tejumola. She is the Executive head of content and West Africa channels at Multichoice Africa.

The first picture is where she initially caught my attention. It was taken during the award presentation ceremony of the recently concluded BBNaija Allstars. She was standing next to the winner Ilebaye Odinaya and some of the other housemates and yet she looked more beautiful, more presentable and sounded more intelligent that them.

This is the kind of person young girls should be trying to emulate, not some empty head that shows breast and ass. And I mean, even at her age she still looks more elegant than many these other girls.

Most women in executive positions are usually facially unattractive or fat or shapeless or just physically unappealing in general, but Busola Tejumola is different. I think she is the most beautiful woman in Nigeria that I have seen head a top company.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by Infolenka: 11:52am On Oct 29, 2023

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:57am On Oct 29, 2023
cry Sorry! This thread will not sell.

127 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by Bluntguy: 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Says who? The thread will even fly.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by TheKingsmann(m): 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2023
This OP and simping 😡

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by Infolenka: 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2023
TheKingsmann:
This OP and simping 😡

Online alpha male. But in real life you are begging women to reply your text.

At least I am not ashamed of my simping. Please leave it for me.

74 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by TheKingsmann(m): 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2023
Infolenka:

Online alpha male. But in real life you are begging women to reply your text.

At least I am not ashamed of my simping. Please leave it for me.
I'm not you, don't mistake any man out there to be a simp like you. stop creating useless threads

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by grandstar(m): 1:54pm On Oct 29, 2023
What's her age?

4 Likes

Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by nazicartel(m): 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2023
What's the reasons for this post ?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by Infolenka: 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2023
nazicartel:
What's the reasons for this post ?

I literally stated the reason in my opening post. Can't you read?

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by Starboytwo(m): 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2023
Very beautiful lady...

120 Milla. Omo I go first go house, lock all doors and start to dey calculate..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by juman(m): 4:49pm On Oct 29, 2023
Gbam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by etrange: 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2023
You want young girls to emulate her, yet all you write about her is about her physical features and attractiveness. How can girls emulate her when you people never see beyond the body of a lady? Y'all pretend as if you fell from heaven, but you're even shallower then the girls you criticize. This is a woman who probably has multiple degrees, held multiple senior positions and has contributed her quota to her industry in more ways than one, but you created a thread to talk about her body and how she's attractive unlike other highly placed ladies who are equally hardworking. So those other female CEO's that aren't as attractive shouldn't be emulated? So our girls, in addition to working hard, have to find a way to make themselves appealing to men in order to be appreciated. And then you have the audacity to call out girls that show breast. Ridiculous.

147 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by Therock5555(m): 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2023
Very soon, we'll see thread for the most beautiful drunken woman

Y'all play too much in this country

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by Infolenka: 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2023
etrange:
You want young girls to emulate her, yet all you write about her is about her physical features and attractiveness. How can girls emulate her when you people never see beyond the body of a lady? Y'all pretend as if you fell from heaven, but you're even shallower then the girls you criticize. This is a woman who probably has multiple degrees, held multiple senior positions and has contributed her quota to her industry in more ways than one, but you created a thread to talk about her body and how she's attractive unlike others. And then you have the audacity to call out girls that show breast. Ridiculous.

I already echoed most of the things you said about her accomplishments. But how else was I going to introduce this lady to young girls? You think if I titled this thread "Meet the female executive of Multichoice who has three degrees", you think young girls would give a shit? You think they would bother clicking on the thread? No they won't. This thread would have less than 20 views and zero comments.

Why do you think those female slay queens on instagram have millions of fans? It's because they have the thing which most of these young gjirls like to see and that's good looks and nice body shapes. I am only using this thread to let them know that there are actually other beautiful and sexy women who they can emulate and add more value to their lives; women that multiple degrees and have occupied prestigious executive positions in multinational organizations.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by Omoawoke2(m): 7:36pm On Oct 29, 2023
Busola Tejumola
Yoruba ladies, hard working, beautiful and intelligent

Yoruba women are by far one of the most hardworking women in Africa
It’s because of the culture, women are recognized and given leadership roles from inception

If I don’t marry a Yoruba woman, wetin I gain. If I don’t marry a Yoruba lady, I’ll tell mama to swallow me and born me again

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by Omoawoke2(m): 7:38pm On Oct 29, 2023
etrange:
You want young girls to emulate her, yet all you write about her is about her physical features and attractiveness. How can girls emulate her when you people never see beyond the body of a lady? Y'all pretend as if you fell from heaven, but you're even shallower then the girls you criticize. This is a woman who probably has multiple degrees, held multiple senior positions and has contributed her quota to her industry in more ways than one, but you created a thread to talk about her body and how she's attractive unlike others. And then you have the audacity to call out girls that show breast. Ridiculous.

Beauty matters

It depends on how you view it.

Every woman wants to be beautiful that’s the truth.
This is encouraging to let you know that you can be beautiful and at the same time, hardworking and successful

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by LarryCork: 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2023
Infolenka:
In a time when the beauty of a woman is tied by how much skin she shows, it's refreshing to find women who dress modestly and yet still look more beautiful and more classy than the ones that dress scantily.

The woman below is Busola Tejumola. She is the Executive head of content and West Africa channels at Multichoice Africa.

The first picture is where she initially caught my attention. It was taken during the award presentation ceremony of the recently concluded BBNaija Allstars. She was standing next to the winner Ilebaye Odinaya and some of the other housemates and yet she looked more beautiful, more presentable and sounded more intelligent that them.

This is the kind of person young girls should be trying to emulate, not some empty head that shows breast and ass. And I mean, even at her age she still looks more elegant than many these other girls.

Most women in executive positions are usually facially unattractive or fat or shapeless or just physically unappealing in general, but Busola Tejumola is different. I think she is the most beautiful woman in Nigeria that I have seen head a top company.

angry
Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by LarryCork: 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2023
Infolenka:

how? do u were glasssses?
brother cant u see she dakskin??(no ooofeincse) angry
Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by Infolenka: 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Beauty matters

It depends on how you view it.

Every woman wants to be beautiful that’s the truth.
This is encouraging to let you know that you can be beautiful and at the same time, hardworking and successful

Thank you for summarizing my opinion even better than I did.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by Infolenka: 11:32am On Oct 30, 2023
Omoawoke2:
Busola Tejumola
Yoruba ladies, hard working, beautiful and intelligent

Yoruba women are by far one of the most hardworking women in Africa
It’s because of the culture, women are recognized and given leadership roles from inception

If I don’t marry a Yoruba woman, wetin I gain. If I don’t marry a Yoruba lady, I’ll tell mama to swallow me and born me again

There are women from all tribes that are hardworking, just like there are women from all tribes that are lazy and useless.

It isn't limited to a particular tribe.

4 Likes

Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by zed7: 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2023
You forgot to add that the lady has a doctorate. That's a real woman.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by jeromestarks: 4:21pm On Apr 20
Her husband is not the only man sleeping with her. Nothing anybody fit tell me.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by Gbadugbakun(m): 4:22pm On Apr 20
Excessive make-up. She no fine abeg. undecided
Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by bigdammyj: 4:22pm On Apr 20
Reading responses.
Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by yuzjet(m): 4:22pm On Apr 20
Most ladies in executive positions in Nigeria use their brain organically and inorganically well.

They've worked hard to be where they are.
Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by meobizy(f): 4:22pm On Apr 20
This Hot boy no fit old pass twenty-one years. It’s a sad case that sex is all in these Gen Zs’ minds.

3 Likes

Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by 2Radii: 4:22pm On Apr 20
Zxcvbnmghtr:
e don finally sell oh...ooorrrbiieee

1 Like

Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by Dialpad: 4:23pm On Apr 20
Lol.... most beautiful?
Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by ecomalchemistt(m): 4:24pm On Apr 20
asap
Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by NFBI: 4:24pm On Apr 20
How many times will this make front page?
Re: Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? by Caaz: 4:24pm On Apr 20
Gbadugbakun:
Excessive make-up. She no fine abeg. undecided
She's beautiful.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SUBEB: My Mother Was Cheated And Harassed At Her Workplace / Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 / Engineering Vs Medicine "which Is More Challenging?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.