Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,295 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India (36859 Views)

3 Women Arrested Over Smuggling Of 818 Rounds Of Live Ammunition / Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) / Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by toprealman: 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2023
Godwin4444:
The most annoying thing about these people is that na dem call tinubu drug baron pass

Imagine a tribe who are d most jailed throughout d world n are d highest drug pushers calling someone a drug baron

These peoples relatives will also come online n call tinubu a drug dealer

Like seriously I wish we can add tribe to our passport so the whole world can know d real criminals
Same way Indians are running the rings here in Nigeria with their pseudo industries.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Brimstone77: 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2023
Terrahawk:
It's them again. The savage cannibalistic drug trafficking ibo tribe from the southeast of Nigeria, shameless and amoral sub humans who are without doubt the worst tribe in the whole of Africa. They are awaiting execution in jails and prisons in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand,etc by the hundreds. SMH.

Take it easy on yourself..

Heart attack and stroke is real..

If you die of cardiac arrest your grave won't be more than 6ft deep..

Take a glass of water..

We love and care about you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Chrismania100: 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2023
You are talking as if Thiefnubuu your own president no be king of drug baron!!. Stop wasting your energy cos it won't change the fact that he deals on drugs.
Since you people refused to give them thier Briafraud, the country image will continue to be in the mould until you guys get sense by force.
Kudos to my igbo brothers

Godwin4444:
The most annoying thing about these people is that na dem call tinubu drug baron pass

Imagine a tribe who are d most jailed throughout d world n are d highest drug pushers calling someone a drug baron

Like seriously I wish we can add tribe to our passport so the whole world can know d real criminals
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Abagworo(m): 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2023
Brimstone77:

Adaze Jaye, 43, and Lagantius Chamika, these names ain't igbo names,you should make enquires before yapping your usual rubbish.

Igbos bear adaeze not adaze,and igbos don't bear jaye..

Igbos bears chiamaka not chamika..

These guys probably came from our cousins with bini origin in river state.

Be guided..

Nobody in Rivers State bears Adaze nor Jaye nor Chamaka. Adaze is purely Edo name just like Amaze but look like Igbo. Chamaka isn't a Nigerian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by phorget(m): 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2023
Even if the should arrest every Emekas that doesn't still stop the fact that Tilumbu is a drug lord, people seems to forget that the couriers are just some fry fishes but the main lords are not always in view.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2023
Godwin4444:

E pain you abi? Continue wailing grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Sillymoderators: 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2023
The name nor surprise me! Na this same tribe dey call Tinubu drug baron!! Shameless tribe disgracing Nigerian all over the world.
Tomorrow they will call themselves the richest tribe in Nigeria......Awon developers!

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Sillymoderators: 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:

E pain you abi? Continue wailing grin grin grin
Shameless tribe!
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Sillymoderators: 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2023
phorget:
Even if the should arrest every Emekas that doesn't still stop the fact that Tilumbu is a drug lord, people seems to forget that the couriers are just some fry fishes but the main lords are not always in view.
See shameless reasoning! You are a disgrace!

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2023
MS247:
cool

Hmmmn

I took a cab in downtown Dubai and was on my way to my hotel, so I got talking with this Pakistani driver

Do you know indians , Pakistani and Bangladesh know Ibos and their behavior

Go to Sharjah fish market, they know them as well

Pakistani and Igbos are partners in crime in Asian countries.

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by KoshCAD: 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2023
Urheadmaster:
A certain president of one African country is a well known cocaine sniffing vagabond tongue
Go and use that to save your awaiting death sentenced sisters.

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Westerhoffe(m): 9:52pm On Oct 29, 2023
These names ain't Nigerian… I stand to be corrected.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2023
PigKILLERpromax:
Says a Yaribaaaaa Idiot that will be expelled from Rivers State.

E pain am... I be Ikwerre PIKIN AND NO BODY CAN EXPELL ME....

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Antoeni(m): 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2023
Female IPOB Members

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by hotseat: 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2023
Two Biafuros not two decent and urbane Nigerians.

Always bringing shame to the rest of us.

Maka why?

If na to slander someone by calling him a drug baron, dem go dey get orgasm.

Anuofia!

Hustling criminals!

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2023
One you will know they are Obidients

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by BafanaBafana: 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2023
Godwin4444:

But Tinubu na drug baron na, and he is the leader of a tribe
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by phorget(m): 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2023
Sillymoderators:

See shameless reasoning! You are a disgrace!

Truth is always bitter, you cant be arresting the couriers while the main lords are still our there. Those lords will always have other hands to help courier their goods... Who are the lords?
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Enemyofpeace: 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2023
The two of them are from Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Joysammy: 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2023
Two boys were caught trying to elope with an indianwoman's money two days ago, now another sets of women from the same tribe. Yet they will be calling Tinubu names. Even in South Africa, they have been disgraced.

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by imaxx: 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2023
Na dem do drugs pass

juman:
Even igbos women dey do drugs.

Reallyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by FashionCookie(f): 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2023
Na wa!
Una no go stop?
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Jagaban2012: 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2023
PigKILLERpromax:
Yaribaaaaa are on Deathrow in their holy-land of Mecca. IGBOs don't carry drugs to ISRAEL but Yaribaa on deathrow are plentiful.

As regards Yaribaa Politicans..

Tinubu...Drug dealing/Fake Documents.... President
Gbajagbiamila... FRAUD/419.....COS to President
Dapo Abiodun... FRAUD/Fake Documents...... Governor
Sanwolu....Drugs/Junkie.... Governor.

Now I ask ...who should really be mocked?

Peter Obi grandfather, drug baron

Peter Obi, illegal businesses.

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by ukaface(f): 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2023
Terrahawk:
It's them again. The savage cannibalistic drug trafficking ibo tribe from the southeast of Nigeria, shameless and amoral sub humans who are without doubt the worst tribe in the whole of Africa. They are awaiting execution in jails and prisons in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand,etc by the hundreds. SMH.
Are they igbos?

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by ukaface(f): 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2023
Brimstone77:

Yes, they modified the names in their passports..

You have custard powder in your skull..
more like saw dust
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by AbujaLagos: 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2023
Na names I con check here, sai gobe
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by ukaface(f): 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2023
God Abeg!
Which kind Yeye country and foolish citizens I jam myself put bayi?
Imagine o
One tribe forming powerpuff anytime another tribe commits a crime.
Sotey person say skull mining is worse than drug pushing.

All of Una no get sense o
When you guys realise that crime is not specific to a tribe na that time Una go wise up.
NIGERIANS ARE CRIMINALS, ALSO CORRUPT.
ALL OF YOU ARE HYPOCRITES.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Sholaco: 10:21pm On Oct 29, 2023
No difference between their male and female đŸ˜”

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic / Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day / Police Arrests Notorious Armed Robbers In Port Harcourt (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.