Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,066 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India (36828 Views)

3 Women Arrested Over Smuggling Of 818 Rounds Of Live Ammunition / Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) / Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by ezegenigbonine: 7:33am On Oct 30, 2023
frankyychiji:
That's why the Igbos are far ahead of them in life. If not for government patronage, most of them would not even know the difference between night and day.

True

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Rufai1314(m): 7:43am On Oct 30, 2023
Na still them
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Irony1: 7:51am On Oct 30, 2023
LegendHero:

As in, you capture them well.

Look any iboe guy, anything he complains about is what he does most.

If the trend continue, in 30 years, Iboe men will be declared endangered species by the UN because by then, the number of them languishing in prison home and abroad will be a world record.

Now their women are being recruited into this and I really feel sorry for those ones. On top baby factory, they will now be adding drug trafficking.

You don't have sense.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by frankyychiji(f): 7:52am On Oct 30, 2023
Sillymoderators:

But you are not ashamed of your drug pushing tribe that is helping him to push it!
You are more than shameless!
I'm ashamed of sharing country with people who support these criminals to become president of nations of doing time in American prisons.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Babastrong(m): 7:57am On Oct 30, 2023
The hustlers. Get rich or die tryin.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Love56743: 7:57am On Oct 30, 2023
frankyychiji:
A butterfly who think himself a bird. Your presidiot is a well known drug baron and addict but you are not worried. You lots are shamelessly shameless.

I'm not a drug dealer in India, i hustle here
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Johnthesuccess: 7:57am On Oct 30, 2023
LegendHero:

Source: Punch (Twitter)

These Igbo people sef !!!,ahaaan,naa waa oo.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Johnthesuccess: 8:02am On Oct 30, 2023
juman:

Too bad.

They are always looking for money anyhow. Very desperate and dangerous people.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Godwin4444: 8:24am On Oct 30, 2023
NwaIgboBoy:

You are cursed already, so no need to lay another curse on you again as that will be overdose.

Or should I even still curse u agian self? ..... oya, u will remains beggar in your land foreverrrrrrrrr
if dem born your papa comot today been Monday

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by emperor863(m): 8:49am On Oct 30, 2023
LegendHero:

PrinceOfLagos, come out of hiding o. Which of them is your aunt?

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:03am On Oct 30, 2023
Godwin4444:
if dem born your papa comot today been Monday

Omo, like this I dey 4B Lloyd streets , Waterfront studio, Oslo, Norway.

I still dey look for you I no see oo, where u dey na?

......Ogun weir your nyash der. undecided
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Charly68: 9:08am On Oct 30, 2023
Even if they are Cameroonian or Zimbabwian they will call them Nigerians ... so sad
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Drfernandez(m): 9:24am On Oct 30, 2023
They are neither Igbos nor as the news and most commenters have erroneously asserted.

There are no such Igbo names such as Adaze Jaye and Lagantius Chamika.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Godwin4444: 9:29am On Oct 30, 2023
NwaIgboBoy:

Omo, like this I dey 4B Lloyd streets , Waterfront studio, Oslo, Norway.

I still dey look for you I no see oo, where u dey na?

......Ogun weir your nyash der. undecided
u are there engaging in one crime or d other as a typical igbo

Na here we go see your picture n mugshot

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Alpharey: 9:48am On Oct 30, 2023
Sillymoderators:

This one is giving excuse for drug pushing!
Go steal na, tell the judge say na your leaders cause am ... your prison sentence go long.

Not giving excuses, just stating the facts. Nigeria detoriarated right from the leaders. This country wasn't this bad speaking from experience. Ethnic divisions and bigotry has changed the narratives. When there is no platform for survival laid down by the government, people tend to fend for themselves anyhow they deemed fit for survival while the ones in the government STEAL their general well-being to stupor.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by 77up(m): 9:52am On Oct 30, 2023
Urheadmaster:
A certain president of one African country is a well known cocaine sniffing vagabond tongue
You should be concerned now about the way your brothers and sisters are all scattered across different prisons in the world, many are on death row.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Rayxpress88: 10:34am On Oct 30, 2023
LegendHero:

as usual God help us.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Sillymoderators: 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2023
Alpharey:

Not giving excuses, just stating the facts. Nigeria detoriarated right from the leaders. This country wasn't this bad speaking from experience. Ethnic divisions and bigotry has changed the narratives. When there is no platform for survival laid down by the government, people tend to fend for themselves anyhow they deemed fit for survival while the ones in the government STEAL their general well-being to stupor.
Oga I agree with you and I understand all your explanation but the point I am making is that, that is still not an excuse to push drugs or commit any other crime to survive.
I believe you are also affected by the economic downturn so the question for you is "Have you being pushing drugs or committing any other crime to survive"?
Millions are facing the downturn but they are not into drugs or other crimes, they still find a way to survive in the midst of hardship. Some of this people are not even doing it because of hardship some do it because of greed.
So oga we are all feeling it but no matter what it is not an excuse for survival.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Sillymoderators: 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2023
frankyychiji:
I'm ashamed of sharing country with people who support these criminals to become president of nations of doing time in American prisons.
Ok but mind you Tinubu did not do anytime in prison. Note - I am not supporting crime but just giving you clarification.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by WoroSeeWoro(m): 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2023
stay in indian prison nigerian women are useless i always say that
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by NwaIgboBoy(m): 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2023
Godwin4444:
u are there engaging in one crime or d other as a typical igbo

Na here we go see your picture n mugshot

Yes o, and trust me whenever I'm back you will be following me around the streets begging me of money for food, just as a typical yoruba man.

Remember the course I placed on you, that u will continue begging in your land foreverrrrrrrr
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Alpharey: 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Oga I agree with you and I understand all your explanation but the point I am making is that, that is still not an excuse to push drugs or commit any other crime to survive.
I believe you are also affected by the economic downturn so the question for you is "Have you being pushing drugs or committing any other crime to survive"?
Millions are facing the downturn but they are not into drugs or other crimes, they still find a way to survive in the midst of hardship. Some of this people are not even doing it because of hardship some do it because of greed.
So oga we are all feeling it but no matter what it is not an excuse for survival.

Yea, I quite agree with you. But sometimes we trace back to the beginnings if you want to find solution to certain problems. Thanks
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Alpharey: 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2023
Sillymoderators:

I quite agree with you on that but sometimes we trace back to the beginnings if you want to find solution to some certain problems. Or do we sit back and not call out our government to put some certain measures on ground in order to put a stop to the ugly situation. Thanks
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by tyinfinity: 11:32am On Oct 31, 2023
One of them has first class from Agulu University of Hard drug
Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India by Swiftgrp: 3:42am On Nov 01, 2023
[center][/center]
LegendHero:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) / Man Killed By Robbers In Owerri, Behind Federal Secretariat - Graphic Pictures / Uncle Stabs Nephew To Death In Abia For Quarreling With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.