Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

"No Amount Of Propaganda Can Derail The Renewed Hope Agenda" - Gbajabiamila - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "No Amount Of Propaganda Can Derail The Renewed Hope Agenda" - Gbajabiamila (17483 Views)

We Have Keyed Into Tinubu’s Renewed Hope Agenda – Otti / President Bola Tinubu Launches The Renewed Hope Cities And Estates / Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No Amount Of Propaganda Can Derail The Renewed Hope Agenda" - Gbajabiamila by Tooreda: 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2023
Bat stards
Re: "No Amount Of Propaganda Can Derail The Renewed Hope Agenda" - Gbajabiamila by juman(m): 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2023
Gbam.

1 Like

Re: "No Amount Of Propaganda Can Derail The Renewed Hope Agenda" - Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2023
I just got goose pimple

1 Like

Re: "No Amount Of Propaganda Can Derail The Renewed Hope Agenda" - Gbajabiamila by MS247: 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2023
PrinceEma:
Positivity of looting.

When will you free yourself from the chains?

Am not in chains my friend, your mentality of seeing people with different opinion as chained is flawed and you need to change

1 Like

Re: "No Amount Of Propaganda Can Derail The Renewed Hope Agenda" - Gbajabiamila by SpatialKing(m): 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2023
Same thing you guys did for 8yrs
Re: "No Amount Of Propaganda Can Derail The Renewed Hope Agenda" - Gbajabiamila by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2023
IFSHA AMEN. grin
BAD LOSER MUST NOT ALLOW THEMSELVES TO BE USED BY HYPOCRITES AND SABOTUERS angry

1 Like

Re: "No Amount Of Propaganda Can Derail The Renewed Hope Agenda" - Gbajabiamila by Olowobabatudee3: 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2023
Hy

Re: "No Amount Of Propaganda Can Derail The Renewed Hope Agenda" - Gbajabiamila by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2023
MS247:
cool

Look at all the grey hair.... some jobs are not easy

Gbajabiamila should ignore the people causing him stress and focus more on positivity

is there any peace for d wicked?
cool

1 Like

Re: "No Amount Of Propaganda Can Derail The Renewed Hope Agenda" - Gbajabiamila by ufuosman(m): 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2023
🤐🤐
Re: "No Amount Of Propaganda Can Derail The Renewed Hope Agenda" - Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2023
ItswellMike:
Apc ...... A party full of lies....
RENEWED SHEGE

👍👍
Re: "No Amount Of Propaganda Can Derail The Renewed Hope Agenda" - Gbajabiamila by RichDaniels: 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2023
fergie001:
Gbajabiamila's comment is coming amid reports some of the President's loyalists are pushing for his sack over sale of appointments

Femi Gbajabiamila

I had thought they were supposed to remove this criminal as COS for selling political positions to the highest bidder, or is it now like master like servant. All criminals can act and go free in this administration?
Re: "No Amount Of Propaganda Can Derail The Renewed Hope Agenda" - Gbajabiamila by PrinceEma: 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2023
MS247:

Am not in chains my friend, your mentality of seeing people with different opinion as chained is flawed and you need to change
Supporting your oppressors and those that have looted this country dry and brought it to its kneels can be likened to the lifestyle of a slave who loves his chains so much.

When are you going to speak out and call the corrupt cabals what they are?

But you will rather shut down anybody that raises concern over how they have effectively reduced our country a ridiculous home of poverty...while they steal away our resources.

2 Likes

Re: "No Amount Of Propaganda Can Derail The Renewed Hope Agenda" - Gbajabiamila by MEGAWATCH: 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2023
They should kill themselves there...... Criminals always have problems when sharing their loot.
Re: "No Amount Of Propaganda Can Derail The Renewed Hope Agenda" - Gbajabiamila by press9jatv: 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2023
😂 Femi is trying to debunking the rumours here. As if we are novice in Nigeria politics. All is well ooo

1 Like

Re: "No Amount Of Propaganda Can Derail The Renewed Hope Agenda" - Gbajabiamila by Samogloby: 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2023
Maybe gbaja is talking about renew money sharing among the elite while ordinary Nigerians are wallowing in abject poverty since the APC took over the affairs of Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: "No Amount Of Propaganda Can Derail The Renewed Hope Agenda" - Gbajabiamila by MS247: 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2023
PrinceEma:
Supporting your oppressors and those that have looted this country dry and brought it to its kneels can be likened to the lifestyle of a slave who loves his chains so much.

When are you going to speak out and call the corrupt cabals what they are?

But you will rather shut down anybody that raises concern over how they have effectively reduced our country a ridiculous home of poverty...while they steal away our resources.

I am not oppressed and this is a democracy

If anyone is better in your family I will gladly vote him

1 Like

Re: "No Amount Of Propaganda Can Derail The Renewed Hope Agenda" - Gbajabiamila by Rotty32: 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2023
You guys are causing people more pains... God will help the masses

1 Like

Re: "No Amount Of Propaganda Can Derail The Renewed Hope Agenda" - Gbajabiamila by abolem369(m): 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2023
Please I need Toyota Corolla car for hire purchase, anyone with good offer let me know. Thanks
Re: "No Amount Of Propaganda Can Derail The Renewed Hope Agenda" - Gbajabiamila by Reference(m): 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2023
That is what they often say when their misdeeds are exposed, play to the gallery and pander sentiment with the usual Nigerian B-movie rated content that speaks about, 'our enemy trying to bring us down...'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Amount Of Propaganda Can Derail The Renewed Hope Agenda" - Gbajabiamila by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2023
SpatialKing:
Same thing you guys did for 8yrs

PRESIDENT TINUBU IS NOT YA BUHA.
IT IS YOU DUTY IF YOU ARE PATROTIC,ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS PRAY AGAINST SABOTUERS BECAUSE HE TRANSFRORMED LAGOS.HE WILL DEFINITELY TRANSFORM NIGERIA IFSHA. grin
Re: "No Amount Of Propaganda Can Derail The Renewed Hope Agenda" - Gbajabiamila by SpatialKing(m): 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
ALL NEED TO DO IS PRAY AGAINST SABOTUERS BECAUSE HE TRANSFRORMED LAGOS

Tinubu will sabotage is government by himself

His people will sabotage his government

Is going to be self destruct from within

and is happening already.
Re: "No Amount Of Propaganda Can Derail The Renewed Hope Agenda" - Gbajabiamila by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2023
SpatialKing:

Tinubu will sabotage is government by himself

His people will sabotage his government

Is going to be self destruct from within
IT IS YOU DUTY IF YOU ARE PATROTIC,ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS PRAY AGAINST SABOTUERS BECAUSE HE TRANSFRORMED LAGOS.HE WILL DEFINITELY TRANSFORM NIGERIA IFSHA. grin
Re: "No Amount Of Propaganda Can Derail The Renewed Hope Agenda" - Gbajabiamila by SpatialKing(m): 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2023
[quote author=PARADIZEPRIEST post=126683661][/quote]

Why should I pray

Nigerians didn't elect prayers into office

INEC didn't count Prayer points

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "No Amount Of Propaganda Can Derail The Renewed Hope Agenda" - Gbajabiamila by EmmyMaestro(m): 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2023
After they said you were sharing appointments

1 Like

Re: "No Amount Of Propaganda Can Derail The Renewed Hope Agenda" - Gbajabiamila by Beverlyjean(f): 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2023
This is what a seasoned fraudster will say
Re: "No Amount Of Propaganda Can Derail The Renewed Hope Agenda" - Gbajabiamila by Superwave16320: 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2023
Look at the comment of a foolish cursed pained Igbo that is destined to lose in all he does till eternity.

wittywriter:
Vagabonds In Power
Trying to badly use reverse psychology.

Always using promise statements to deceive the gullible electorates.

Imagine ...these corrupt political actors are fantastically good at deceiving gullible electorates.

Wittyness.
Re: "No Amount Of Propaganda Can Derail The Renewed Hope Agenda" - Gbajabiamila by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2023
SpatialKing:

Why should I pray

Nigerians didn't elect prayers into office

INEC didn't count Prayer points
PRAY SO THAT PTINUBU TRANSFORMS NIGERIA FOR GOOD,SO YOU DONT NEED TO JAPA. ALL THAT JAPA WILL REGRET LATER.
FORGET INEC MATTER,PTINUBU WAS DESTINED TO BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT AFTER BUHARI,QED. grin

1 Like

Re: "No Amount Of Propaganda Can Derail The Renewed Hope Agenda" - Gbajabiamila by shinealight(m): 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2023
Ride on Gbaja….no shaking. Nothing do you and nobody can touch you. Just stand Gidigba behind Jagaban! cool cool

1 Like

Re: "No Amount Of Propaganda Can Derail The Renewed Hope Agenda" - Gbajabiamila by CoronaVirusPro: 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2023
Gbaja the thief!
Re: "No Amount Of Propaganda Can Derail The Renewed Hope Agenda" - Gbajabiamila by Allisgud: 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2023
Revolution the only solution to this country,and if it happens I know politicians I will flog personally
Re: "No Amount Of Propaganda Can Derail The Renewed Hope Agenda" - Gbajabiamila by mywells: 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2023
Thrash from agbado muncher anus called mouth.
Re: "No Amount Of Propaganda Can Derail The Renewed Hope Agenda" - Gbajabiamila by sheeda995(f): 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2023
Afamed:
Bitter truth. The hired Ipob can wail till eternity, we will surely get to our prosperous destination of greater Nigeria
When please because tomorrow is now my birthday and I'm turning 400years old. And you guys been saying thesame since I was born

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Riot Of 1953 / Boko Haram Kills Five Soldiers, 15 Civilian JTF Members In Ajiri, Borno State / Zulum Alleges Sabotage As Fire Razes Mega School Inaugurated By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.