Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,744 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:29 PM

(VIDEO) I Warned Nigerians Over The New President! | TB Joshua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (VIDEO) I Warned Nigerians Over The New President! | TB Joshua (477 Views)

Hardship: We Warned Nigerians Against Voting APC –Tambuwal / Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come / Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(VIDEO) I Warned Nigerians Over The New President! | TB Joshua by hhelenbaker: 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnB5pKpieEo&t=1s

How Soon We Forget This! Nigeria Election 2023. Watch TB Joshua's Message To President Bola Tinubu.
Re: (VIDEO) I Warned Nigerians Over The New President! | TB Joshua by KingKO22: 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2023
πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ TB IPOBidients

All your forecast nd predictions about Asiwaju went South πŸ€£πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€.

I pity the gullible sheeps that follow you

1 Like

Re: (VIDEO) I Warned Nigerians Over The New President! | TB Joshua by Christistruth00: 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2023
TB Joshua was a Juju Priest of a Juju Shrine who had a habit of Carry and Quoting the Bible but the Holy Spirit was far from him

He was a Nigerian Bar-Jesus of Acts 13:6-12

6 They traveled through the whole island until they came to Paphos. There they met a Jewish sorcerer and false prophet named Bar-Jesus, 7 who was an attendant of the proconsul, Sergius Paulus. The proconsul, an intelligent man, sent for Barnabas and Saul because he wanted to hear the word of God. 8 But Elymas the sorcerer (for that is what his name means) opposed them and tried to turn the proconsul from the faith. 9 Then Saul, who was also called Paul, filled with the Holy Spirit, looked straight at Elymas and said, 10 β€œYou are a child of the devil and an enemy of everything that is right! You are full of all kinds of deceit and trickery. Will you never stop perverting the right ways of the Lord? 11 Now the hand of the Lord is against you. You are going to be blind for a time, not even able to see the light of the sun.”

Immediately mist and darkness came over him, and he groped about, seeking someone to lead him by the hand. 12 When the proconsul saw what had happened, he believed, for he was amazed at the teaching about the Lord.

1 Like

Re: (VIDEO) I Warned Nigerians Over The New President! | TB Joshua by 4KNGOATS(m): 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2023
KingKO22:
πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ TB IPOBidients

All your forecast nd predictions about Asiwaju went South πŸ€£πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€.

I pity the gullible sheeps that follow you
I pity the headless goatzzz indeed
Re: (VIDEO) I Warned Nigerians Over The New President! | TB Joshua by Gentino(m): 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2023
Some people have made themselves enemies of God and masses because of peanuts they collect from politicians. How could someone see truth but prefers to turn a blind eye?

Is there anything wrong in saying the truth in this country? Who has bewitched you oh Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

Niger Coup: ECOWAS Deploying Back-channel Strategies To Avoid Bloodshed – Tinubu / Why Is Lagos State The Only State Publishing Her Expenses? / Plateau state Governor Begins Payment Of Death Benefits And Gratuities From 1985

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.