Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Wike Welcomes German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz, To Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Welcomes German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz, To Abuja (Photos) (40507 Views)

German Chancellor Olaf Scholz Visits Yoruba Cultural Centre In Lagos / German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Meets President Tinubu (Pictures) / Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Welcomes German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz, To Abuja (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2023
Wike is bubbling. Man will be one of the best performing ministers, if not the best of this administration.

10 Likes

Re: Wike Welcomes German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz, To Abuja (Photos) by ezegenigbonine: 7:11pm On Oct 29, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Wike the slayer of ipob pigs.

But is it not this same wike headless mobs said is not relevant again?

Why is it that whatever they wish or say always turn out to be the exact opposite of what actually happens?

Nairaland no go see this one ban
It's like the owner of this forum is from west, because I don't understand

1 Like

Re: Wike Welcomes German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz, To Abuja (Photos) by Alipooos: 7:11pm On Oct 29, 2023
Verified PayPal And Payoneer Account For 7K Only.

LEGIT PAYPAL FUNDS FOR 795Naira PER $... Escrow can come in or one on one deal

ALSO GET A VERIFIED USA BANK ACCOUNT THAT ALLOW YOU TO WITHDRAW FUNDS TO NIGERIAN BANK ACCOUNT.

Check my Profile or my signature for my WhatsApp number[/b][/quote]
Re: Wike Welcomes German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz, To Abuja (Photos) by Gandrova: 7:12pm On Oct 29, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Black men will always be inferior to the white men tongue
What has inferior has to do with the meeting?
Re: Wike Welcomes German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz, To Abuja (Photos) by Samogloby: 7:12pm On Oct 29, 2023
Online miscreants,oya your food don land,start jubilating because your lord and savior welcomed German Chancellor in Abuja

1 Like

Re: Wike Welcomes German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz, To Abuja (Photos) by chemicool: 7:13pm On Oct 29, 2023
Urheadmaster:

Just like your papa

6 Likes

Re: Wike Welcomes German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz, To Abuja (Photos) by Unbreakable26(f): 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2023
visijo:
GT bank, her brothers Access bank and UBA can debit you for just passing in front of their bank 😢😢

Aswear UBA do me shege. , l almost cry every hour because of their debit

3 Likes

Re: Wike Welcomes German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz, To Abuja (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2023
Tinubu get class abeg. Give to the man, he is big. The west will start taking us serious. If it were to be Pandora fraud he would rather go to the airport in singlet to welcome the chancellor than for any government official to do so.

Tinubu is politics. If not for bad leadership for years. This kinda visitor should be coming here everyday

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Welcomes German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz, To Abuja (Photos) by oneman2k7: 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2023
Urheadmaster:

How?
Re: Wike Welcomes German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz, To Abuja (Photos) by CaptainAyub: 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Why is it that whatever they wish or say always turn out to be the exact opposite of what actually happens?
Who looks slayed now?
No be Wike de dry like smoked bonga fish so?

3 Likes

Re: Wike Welcomes German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz, To Abuja (Photos) by visijo(m): 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2023
Unbreakable26:

Aswear UBA do me shege. , l almost cry every hour because of their debit
grin grin opay to the rescue
Re: Wike Welcomes German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz, To Abuja (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2023
Why will this neo nazi baby killer enter my country? 1 reason. To beg for oil, hopeless scum. As the world continue to rage against the war criminals killing innocent civilians and babies in Palestine may that rage consume all the evil supporters of the terrorists gang called Israel. Devil will punish you wherever you're for supporting the genocide. Imagine some scumbags here supporting the Israeli genocide because of religion not minding fact that jewz aren't christians and jewz bomb churches n hospitals. U scumbags that support Israel in Nigeria maybe 100s of thousands of protesters in Turkey, USA, UK, France, Germany etc are all wrong for being on the right side of history standing with the oppressed. I repeat the horror that befalls Palestinian children and civilians will befall all evil supporters of the terror Gang called Israel. Amen.
Re: Wike Welcomes German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz, To Abuja (Photos) by Menclothing: 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2023
The president likes him so much oooo never seen a gov or minister allowed to welcome a fellow president/ prime minister

7 Likes

Re: Wike Welcomes German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz, To Abuja (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2023
Urheadmaster:

Grow up
Re: Wike Welcomes German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz, To Abuja (Photos) by Unbreakable26(f): 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2023
visijo:
grin grin opay to the rescue

Noooo l manage put 1k for opay wey l just open but before day break na 920 l de see for account l kukuma commot 800 leave 120 for them but now na 20# remain for the account.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Welcomes German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz, To Abuja (Photos) by Hohaiiiode(m): 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2023
Urheadmaster:
what is this one saying? What is inferior in a minister welcoming a head of a country? Criticism always without any iota of input

7 Likes

Re: Wike Welcomes German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz, To Abuja (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 7:28pm On Oct 29, 2023
JuanDeDios:

Scholz in Abuja? That's a big masquerade right there. Good one, Mr Tinubu. Did Mrs Merkel come here in 15 years? I can't recall.

Merkel was way more influential than this guy. She was too busy carrying the burdens of Europe. She was like the mummy of European countries. grin

4 Likes

Re: Wike Welcomes German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz, To Abuja (Photos) by virginchaser(m): 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2023
Business talk. We shall get there.
Re: Wike Welcomes German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz, To Abuja (Photos) by jrusky(m): 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Your last paragraph caught my attention and I want to spice it up more. Bro anything they wish Nigeria or anyone have always turn against them and it will continue turning against them for ever.

In addition to this, they are heavenly cursed and genetically cursed don't you noticed anybody they supported politically always ends up as a failure as per national politics?

Bro, the bible says it clearly, the Quran clarifies it, the traditional religion says it boldly "a bitter soul is a cursed and a wasted soul and Jah abhor them wth passion".

They wish Nigeria burn at the end its their region burning, sorry bro to tell you they are my people but I disowned them long ago because I can't hate my fellow human for no reason than he is a Yoruba or he is Fulani or Hausa or he is Edo or Ebira I'm sorry I can't, I'm NOT created to occupy my life with ethnic hatred I'm human before ethnicity that has be my stand and they hate or this and I give no shit.

God bless Nigeria
God blessTinubu
Go nless Wike
God bless SW, North, SS and any Nigeria project believers from SE and amadioha strike every hater of this country.

When last has any German leader visited Nigeria? But today is another turning point to reshape our nation for good anyone not happy with it can commit suicide...

So disgusting hating someone who has done me no wrong but simply he is not from my tribe then I must hate him, seriously No way, I will never subscribe to such demonic theory never.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Welcomes German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz, To Abuja (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Huh, headless mob, oh well, your case file is building up daily grin
Re: Wike Welcomes German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz, To Abuja (Photos) by IkeAnumudu: 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Because they are CHILDREN OF SATAN and God always proves to them that their evil wishes over Nigeria will never come to pass!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Welcomes German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz, To Abuja (Photos) by Gajagojo: 7:38pm On Oct 29, 2023
Kushites:

Hope you don’t transmit your terrible mental disease of inferiority complex to your children, as it would constitute child abuse.
I hope he does where do you think he got it from?
Re: Wike Welcomes German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz, To Abuja (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 7:38pm On Oct 29, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Even many of them predicted polical bad end for him yet na them dey fail every political steps they take..

1 Like

Re: Wike Welcomes German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz, To Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 29, 2023
kereman1:

Soo how do u intent to drag peter obi into this news to slander his name?

Obi the Agulu packaged fraud was already slandered by Pandora gate and Yes daddy episode.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Welcomes German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz, To Abuja (Photos) by Gajagojo: 7:38pm On Oct 29, 2023
ezegenigbonine:

Nairaland no go see this one ban
It's like the owner of this forum is from west, because I don't understand

Ban for what?
Re: Wike Welcomes German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz, To Abuja (Photos) by TheClassic1(m): 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2023
Wike the main man

1 Like

Re: Wike Welcomes German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz, To Abuja (Photos) by kereman1: 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2023
Naijaagenda:

Obi the Agulu packaged fraud was already slandered by Pandora gate and Yes daddy episode.

Batsards will always be Batsards, just as u suspected, na only PO mata dey make their impotent prick rise.

See as these fools just dey release semen all over the thread like a randy he goat

2 Likes

Re: Wike Welcomes German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz, To Abuja (Photos) by 3ice9ce: 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2023
This is the man Obidients said will be irrelevant after May 29.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Welcomes German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz, To Abuja (Photos) by webm: 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Grown adult celebrating election fraud. Good that bad economy touches everyone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing / Aje Oil Field Lagos With Pixs / Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.