Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

368 Ekiti Workers Get ₦‎136 Million Car Loan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 368 Ekiti Workers Get ₦‎136 Million Car Loan (11555 Views)

Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months / Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers / Wike Planning To Pay Ekiti Workers 6 Months Salary Arrears – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 368 Ekiti Workers Get ₦‎136 Million Car Loan by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 5:41am On Oct 30, 2023
successmatters:

And he left the message and enters the bush, just don't eat grass my friend.

They have started eating it ooo

Re: 368 Ekiti Workers Get ₦‎136 Million Car Loan by AareGaa: 5:44am On Oct 30, 2023
LadyRosa:

You dare call Anambra people enter this conversation?

Even an imbecilic anambranarian is worth more than 50 people in your entire lineage.

I live in Obosi and Owerri for years. I know many villages in Orlu and Ehime Mbano.
The poverty in ibo land is alarming.

Most of you come over here to boast over nothing.

Even in Yoruba land, the most terrible houses are occupied by ibos. Some have as many as 8 children in a single room .

The issue is most Yoruba avoid South East due to cannibalism and lack of opportunities there, they would be shocked to see how many ibos still live in the stone age.

1 Like

Re: 368 Ekiti Workers Get ₦‎136 Million Car Loan by Figolouis: 5:45am On Oct 30, 2023
80K Car loan in Nigeria today. People wey never chop!
At 80k, you should be looking at BICYCLE
Re: 368 Ekiti Workers Get ₦‎136 Million Car Loan by Tareq1105: 5:46am On Oct 30, 2023
The topic should be 386 Ekiti workers get #136m Car Refurbished Loans.
Re: 368 Ekiti Workers Get ₦‎136 Million Car Loan by Tareq1105: 5:47am On Oct 30, 2023
Figolouis:
80K Car loan in Nigeria today. People wey never chop!
At 80k, you should be looking at BICYCLE

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: 368 Ekiti Workers Get ₦‎136 Million Car Loan by infogeneral: 5:58am On Oct 30, 2023
olakraft:
136m ÷ 368 = 369k each for which car please? shocked

So 368 civil servants in total got ₦136m, an average of 369k each as car loan? Whereas our senators got 160m per head for a car! 🤣

They still have to pay back but our senators don't have to pay back. What a life. 🥴

Thanks for the calculation! 369k per person should have been motorcycle loan and not car loan.
Re: 368 Ekiti Workers Get ₦‎136 Million Car Loan by Owologbo(m): 6:00am On Oct 30, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:
I'm guessing they will fuel the cars with their piss? Because it makes no sense if the cars can't run on piss.

Think about it.
did you read the body at all?
If you do, your question will be "what kind of car can they buy with #80000 loan"?

It's possible the loan is for bicycle.
Re: 368 Ekiti Workers Get ₦‎136 Million Car Loan by FlyingKing: 6:03am On Oct 30, 2023
successmatters:
Misplaced priorities,

Ekiti state is so poor that other neighboring states deport them from their states, poverty in that place is bone deep. Most people from those villages eat inly once in 2 days, so what will they do with car loans, do they even have roads into many of their villages?

You are very daft and your hatred will not allow you to go far in life if you refused to change. Can you tell us the last time you visited Ekiti and do Analysis of all the local government in Ekiti State.

Why do you normally reason from your anus. Child of factory product, you can reason more than that anyway

1 Like

Re: 368 Ekiti Workers Get ₦‎136 Million Car Loan by Olalekanbanky1(m): 6:11am On Oct 30, 2023
grin grin
successmatters:
Misplaced priorities,

Ekiti state is so poor that other neighboring states deport them from their states, poverty in that place is bone deep. Most people from those villages eat inly once in 2 days, so what will they do with car loans, do they even have roads into many of their villages?
See the way he is boldly saying it as if he did a thesis on ekiti dwellers.
Ur mouth like youngiduu grin
All the citizens of ur state eat 4 times per day bah? Try dey use ur number 6 once in a while, if not all d time
Re: 368 Ekiti Workers Get ₦‎136 Million Car Loan by AareGaa: 6:17am On Oct 30, 2023
YourKarma:

Hahahahahahhahahsahshahahah.....wetin concern me?
If your economic keeps sinking like it already is, that's more advantageous to me.
If una like, keep voting useless people. Obi wey you dey talk is a billionaire. It's people like you who will suffer

Na onlyObi be billionaire for Nigeria?
You think everyone is poor like you?

Anyway, let's wait for Biafran supreme court decision.

Today is Monday, make sure you hide well under your bedbug invested mattress, so that Simon Ekpa"s boys won't flog you.
Re: 368 Ekiti Workers Get ₦‎136 Million Car Loan by Otolomo1(m): 6:24am On Oct 30, 2023
Bro
Ekiti State no be SOUTH EAST STATE
Abi wetin you dey talk
successmatters:
Misplaced priorities,

Re: 368 Ekiti Workers Get ₦‎136 Million Car Loan by YourKarma: 6:24am On Oct 30, 2023
AareGaa:

Na onlyObi be billionaire for Nigeria?
You think everyone is poor like you?

Anyway, let's wait for Biafran supreme court decision.

Today is Monday, make sure you hide well under your bedbug invested mattress, so that Simon Ekpa"s boys won't flog you.
At least you've admitted he's a billionaire but you guys will be insulting him.
Today is Monday. Anyone who wants to sit at home will sit at home. As for me, I'm in Owerri and I'll be heading to my oxygen tank plant under construction 🤷🏾

blablabla..... abeg shift before you infect me with your stench of poverty.

Poor people like you remain in poverty because you make poor decisions.
Re: 368 Ekiti Workers Get ₦‎136 Million Car Loan by Komu1048(m): 6:28am On Oct 30, 2023
successmatters:
Misplaced priorities,

U must be talking about your state n not Ekiti. Yeah Ekiti by infrastructure n industry they r not there. There road network is still better than both Kogi n Ondo, Ekiti people r far from hungry n there welfare is by far better than Kogi

Ekiti states is a civil servant state but u hardly hear of owing of salary or deduction like we have in Kogi n Osun. Most people in Ekiti live beyond their means so I don’t know any Ekiti man or boy that have ever approach you for food before
Re: 368 Ekiti Workers Get ₦‎136 Million Car Loan by Enyimbamercedes: 6:33am On Oct 30, 2023
365 Nigerians sharing 136 million car loan, meanwhile 1 politician gets 160m for his car.

Wonderful
Re: 368 Ekiti Workers Get ₦‎136 Million Car Loan by Babangidapikin: 6:40am On Oct 30, 2023
E no reach Keke napep sef ... Yet some people would be justifying there 160 million vehicle that the road is bad ...like it is not there oversight function to ensure the roads are good...
Re: 368 Ekiti Workers Get ₦‎136 Million Car Loan by AareGaa: 6:41am On Oct 30, 2023
YourKarma:

At least you've admitted he's a billionaire but you guys will be insulting him.
Today is Monday. Anyone who wants to sit at home will sit at home. As for me, I'm in Owerri and I'll be heading to my oxygen tank plant under construction 🤷🏾

blablabla..... abeg shift before you infect me with your stench of poverty.

Poor people like you remain in poverty because you make poor decisions.

A billionaire that looted Anambra to a stupor.
Just hide well in your dirty room .
Mazi Simon Ekpa's boys must not catch you.
Re: 368 Ekiti Workers Get ₦‎136 Million Car Loan by Facidio: 6:46am On Oct 30, 2023
Lol.... Meanwhile one HoR member got #160m with of car, while 300+ workers have to share #153+m isn't Nigeria Funnily wicked to the common man? They even said some got 80k.... As a car loan? How much is a car sold again. Even the ones that got #1.5m can't use that money to buy ordinary Keke not to talk of car
Re: 368 Ekiti Workers Get ₦‎136 Million Car Loan by gannod(m): 6:48am On Oct 30, 2023
successmatters:
Misplaced priorities,

You are myopic. Folks like you would just wake up from the wrong side of the bed and vomit nonsense. You talk without thinking, go over what you posted and ask yourself if there is sense in it. You need to check into the available Assylum for evaluation.
Re: 368 Ekiti Workers Get ₦‎136 Million Car Loan by gannod(m): 6:52am On Oct 30, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol see this Ebonyi hungry kid.

It got so bad for Ebonyi to the extent that their fellow Igbo state are deporting them back from their respective states because of chronic poverty.

Imagine only Ebonyi constitute 60% of hawking jobs, wetin go come remain for the rest of Nigeria states.

Come to Ekiti and enjoy life. Serene environment, mountainous terrains, plenty affordable food, and a secured environment. They don’t sit at home one Mondays nor do they eat their fellow Yorubas like IPOB cannibalistic terrorists.

You dey mind the slowpoke..most of his folks are in Ekiti doing business. If Ekiti is poor according to him, Fajuyi axis, textile in Ado Ekiti would not be filled with his folks. Awon atohunrinwa oshi.
Re: 368 Ekiti Workers Get ₦‎136 Million Car Loan by Lekan239(m): 6:53am On Oct 30, 2023
successmatters:

Most of my friends doing agbero work in Lagos are Ekiti guys. As for your farm in Ekiti, do you mean the hunger in Ekiti has rendered them too sick to work? Is that why you need workers from other states? Sorry o
even in Ekiti, there are many igbos hawking at ejibgo. At fajuyi, Igbos will nearly tear ur cloth there. Hungry people

2 Likes

Re: 368 Ekiti Workers Get ₦‎136 Million Car Loan by LadyRosa(f): 7:02am On Oct 30, 2023
AareGaa:

I live in Obosi and Owerri for years. I know many villages in Orlu and Ehime Mbano.
The poverty in ibo land is alarming.

Most of you come over here to boast over nothing.

Even in Yoruba land, the most terrible houses are occupied by ibos. Some have as many as 8 children in a single room .

The issue is most Yoruba avoid South East due to cannibalism and lack of opportunities there, they would be shocked to see how many ibos still live in the stone age.

Lair!
Poverty in Anambra grin grin grin grin

You want to compare anambra to Yoruba land with dark hallways infested my old witches vying for blood?

Since many of you refuse to develop your hamlets and claim lagos leaving your old witches of a mother selling demonic agidi to Little innocent children in your villages.

Same places where transformers is a luxury and tension wires is a witches nightmare.

I have toured round South West villages courtesy of my colleagues back then, and 90 percent of the time they don't have a cubicle in their father's land despite heavy bribes they collect.

Wouldn't blame them though. Your villages are infested with demonic witchcraft and wizardry, vying for blood. All villages in the south west are ILU AJE.
Re: 368 Ekiti Workers Get ₦‎136 Million Car Loan by popcykaylah(m): 7:03am On Oct 30, 2023
That's an average of about 360k ,abeg which car them dey sell for 400k in Nigeria?maybe bicycle Sha
Re: 368 Ekiti Workers Get ₦‎136 Million Car Loan by Bulletproofgt: 7:07am On Oct 30, 2023
Elxandre:
How much per person. Lol

Less than 372,000 on average per individual. I wonder whether na bicycle dem wan buy.
Re: 368 Ekiti Workers Get ₦‎136 Million Car Loan by Otolomo1(m): 7:10am On Oct 30, 2023
stop hawking for sun you no ear, see now your brain don heatup...If you know how much they use built the government house wey you dey use that your poverty useless mouth wey don expand reach your head for shouting " 10naira pure water, 50 naira gala, 7up dey o, bro try this watch "you for no dey talk the nonsense wey you dey talk ...
successmatters:

My hawking is going very well, I heard Ekiti government house is for sale due to poverty, I have a buyer. Am a government house hawker grin
Re: 368 Ekiti Workers Get ₦‎136 Million Car Loan by ariesbull: 7:14am On Oct 30, 2023
LadyRosa:

Lair!
Poverty in Anambra grin grin grin grin

You want to compare anambra to Yoruba land with dark hallways infested my old witches vying for blood?

Since many of you refuse to develop your hamlets and claim lagos leaving your old witches of a mother selling demonic agidi to Little innocent children in your villages.

Same places where transformers is a luxury and tension wires is a witches nightmare.

I have toured round South West villages courtesy of my colleagues back then, and 90 percent of the time they don't have a cubicle in their father's land despite heavy bribes they collect.

Wouldn't blame them though. Your villages are infested with demonic witchcraft and wizardry, vying for blood. All villages in the south west are ILU AJE.
every Yoruba man is a lagosian

Their other states are source of disgrace to them
Re: 368 Ekiti Workers Get ₦‎136 Million Car Loan by LadyRosa(f): 7:18am On Oct 30, 2023
ariesbull:
every Yoruba man is a lagosian

Their other states are source of disgrace to them

No mind them.

ALL my former yoruba colleagues that year no get single house for their village, Even the ones in their 50's.

The only good thing in Ekiti villages is that their female goats are extremely fertile. ALL their female gpats they always carry belle, grin grin grin grin. Very fertile people with fertile land i must confess.

Educated but extremely backward and poor villagers.

Witchcraft is bad oo, infact i see educated youths in the villages DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.Its not normal.Something is wrong, I feel bad seeing such.

Me dey buy ooo, as long as there's Hilux taking me back to base, and very cheap. With 20k I dey collect like 3 goats.
Re: 368 Ekiti Workers Get ₦‎136 Million Car Loan by transient123(m): 7:23am On Oct 30, 2023
368 people, less than 200m naira, less than 110 people 20b naira SUV as gift not loan.

This country has really really institutionalised corruption and glorified constitutional laziness and stealing.
Re: 368 Ekiti Workers Get ₦‎136 Million Car Loan by SocialJustice: 7:34am On Oct 30, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:
I'm guessing they will fuel the cars with their piss? Because it makes no sense if the cars can't run on piss.

Think about it.
The money is not even enough to get the car. Brings NYSC bicycle loan to mind.
Re: 368 Ekiti Workers Get ₦‎136 Million Car Loan by sunsplash99(m): 7:36am On Oct 30, 2023
Over 40 billion naira (109 senators and 360 reps) for luxury SUVs for free.
Less than 0.15 billion naira for 368 civil servants as car loan.

Democracy in Nigeria is a scam
Re: 368 Ekiti Workers Get ₦‎136 Million Car Loan by Timothy89(m): 7:37am On Oct 30, 2023
successmatters:
Misplaced priorities,

Ekiti State that's one of crops exporting state to other Nigerians states most especially southwest States is who you're rubbishing?

no state in southwest can even contest with good roads network that Ekiti state had, you idiotic people of Biafra will just wake up in your terrorized region to be writing rubbish with your republish redmi cheap phone anytime you get free 100mb

Brother ode
Re: 368 Ekiti Workers Get ₦‎136 Million Car Loan by segeting(m): 7:40am On Oct 30, 2023
Wetin be this, no be car loan you give them na Bicycle loan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Tells Traditional Leaders: Encourage Your Subjects To Go And Farm / Ogun Guber: 2,000 Defect To APC As Abiodun Begins Campaign / Ninth Assembly: APC Moves To Check Saraki, Dogara’s Influence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.