Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Governor Fintiri Celebrates Ofala Festival With Igbos In Adamawa State (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fintiri Celebrates Ofala Festival With Igbos In Adamawa State (Pics) (26956 Views)

Tinubu Camp Welcomes Defeat In Adamawa, Congratulates Governor Fintiri Of PDP / Governor Fintiri Addresses The Press Over Adamawa Governorship Election / Governor Fintiri: Obaseki Will Emerge APC Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fintiri Celebrates Ofala Festival With Igbos In Adamawa State (Pics) by niel63(m): 1:59am On Oct 30, 2023
olakraft:

Majorly cos most Igbos don't live in their states. That's why I laugh when Igbos think they can survive in isolation. Igbos survive on patronage from other Nigerians since they are majorly into trading.

Igbos are the ones benefiting the most from Nigeria's population and most of the funds being spent in the east is from other parts of the country.

I know the sensible ones realize this...

Dude, Bleep up.
You dey yarn opata.. no be pure water nau... haba!!!

Use your Google, check the most educated state in Nigeria 🇳🇬
Education exposes you to alot more than most would actually understand
There's just something about these people and it has always been the issue they have with the rest of the world. They are different!
When they say there is *love in diversity* it goes a long way than mere words. Check the meaning of that too.
Remember the only slave ship that was sank by the slaves... who were the slaves again? Are these facts? Yes!
Sorry ooo, who do you think actually practises ONE Nigeria more?

Ghana 🇬🇭 people would say... Charlie, travel den see!

Nobody get monopoly of madness, na just a way of life.

You choose your path, if I were you, I'd learn to love a little more. The igbos aren't your problem.

Modified:
I just rememeber something, remember that trending video?
Á NYI Á, ÁNYÁ! grin

E don tey!
Re: Governor Fintiri Celebrates Ofala Festival With Igbos In Adamawa State (Pics) by Nonny95: 2:06am On Oct 30, 2023
Toluwanise247:

Use your sense bro

Seems too much ewedu causes hatred.
Re: Governor Fintiri Celebrates Ofala Festival With Igbos In Adamawa State (Pics) by Nonny95: 2:06am On Oct 30, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
3%, you see how the governor is celebrating EZE NDIGBO in Adamawa, Can it happen in Igbo land? Just be sincere...

Port Harcourt wannabe.

Razor face
Re: Governor Fintiri Celebrates Ofala Festival With Igbos In Adamawa State (Pics) by Squirrel1(m): 2:39am On Oct 30, 2023
Nonny95:
Omoh Igbos scatter everywhere for this country.

I wish they can conduct next census with state of origin included. Be like Igbos be the second largest ethnic group.
abeg keep quiet n stop chest beating. Meh!
Re: Governor Fintiri Celebrates Ofala Festival With Igbos In Adamawa State (Pics) by Nobody: 2:42am On Oct 30, 2023
niel63:

Dude, Bleep up.
You dey yarn opata.. no be pure water nau... haba!!!

Use your Google, check the most educated state in Nigeria 🇳🇬
Education exposes you to alot more than most would actually understand
There's just something about these people and it has always been the issue they have with the rest of the world. They are different!
When they say there is *love in diversity* it goes a long way than mere words. Check the meaning of that too.
Remember the only slave ship that was sank by the slaves... who were the slaves again? Are these facts? Yes!
Sorry ooo, who do you think actually practises ONE Nigeria more?

Ghana 🇬🇭 people would say... Charlie, travel den see!

Nobody get monopoly of madness, na just a way of life.

You choose your path, if I were you, I'd learn to love a little more. The igbos aren't your problem.

Modified:
I just rememeber something, remember that trending video?
Á NYI Á, ÁNYÁ! grin

E don tey!

U be mumu, aswear 🤣🤣🤣🤣

But I love that "Anyi A, Anya" sound, please where can I get it? Na because of that sound I reply you... 😹😹😹
Re: Governor Fintiri Celebrates Ofala Festival With Igbos In Adamawa State (Pics) by Squirrel1(m): 2:42am On Oct 30, 2023
After I read about how Major ozeogu kaduna killed sardauna AHAMADU bello, under the hidden influence of ironsi, my respect for the Igbo victim cry don diminish. If they like they shud cry a river, no one cares. This mumu fintiri shud better wake up n stop ass licking them.
Re: Governor Fintiri Celebrates Ofala Festival With Igbos In Adamawa State (Pics) by Omoawoke2(m): 2:54am On Oct 30, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Igboland is heavily industrialised

No exaggeration, the number of industries in Ogun state alone is times 10 of the entire southeast

1 Like

Re: Governor Fintiri Celebrates Ofala Festival With Igbos In Adamawa State (Pics) by Pristine664: 2:59am On Oct 30, 2023
Apel147:
You guys always find a way to bring in tribalism into everything, just commend the occasion and move on! Humanity first before every other things..

Everything is competition and bragging rights to them. That is why election loss too dey pain them.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fintiri Celebrates Ofala Festival With Igbos In Adamawa State (Pics) by Pristine664: 3:08am On Oct 30, 2023
ShootThemAll:

And it will really help them in future... If Lagos state election is 40% free and fair, Igbo's will be the ones to decide who wins election. That's why INEC don't give them their voters card in Lagos state, because they have and know the statistics of Igbo's to other tribes in Lagos state.
So it's not about credible candidate it is about "let Igbo rule" grin
You see why reasonable Yorubas won't allow Igbo Governor in Lagos? Because when it happens you people will go overdrive and suddenly assume you are the majority which will eventually trigger serious violence.

Thank God for social media that keep exposing you guys and the way you think.
Re: Governor Fintiri Celebrates Ofala Festival With Igbos In Adamawa State (Pics) by lawani: 4:07am On Oct 30, 2023
ShootThemAll:

And it will really help them in future... If Lagos state election is 40% free and fair, Igbo's will be the ones to decide who wins election. That's why INEC don't give them their voters card in Lagos state, because they have and know the statistics of Igbo's to other tribes in Lagos state.

Why are you like this?. You want to start war in Lagos? Can foreigners decide what happens in any country?. For your info, Igbos are not more than Hausa in Lagos and SS is more than SE. in Lagos. Yoruba are more in Rivers than Igbos are in Lagos by percentage but nobody has ever made this kind of statement about Rivers and it is not only enemies of Igbos who are on this faceless forum. There are also enemies of Hausa and Yorubas here as well. Don't make such inflammatory statements again which can lead to bigotry against Igbos. It is not even intelligent since Igbos do not even have a permanent if any control over even just one local government in Lagos
Re: Governor Fintiri Celebrates Ofala Festival With Igbos In Adamawa State (Pics) by tishbite42: 4:08am On Oct 30, 2023
3ice9ce:

Stop using style to beg Igbos. Ndigbo are the ones behind the survival of Nigeria. If Igbos go today, Nigeria is finished.
Look at the architecture of Igboland, it is same with Isreal. We build houses high up in the sky. Money is not a problem.
A mass people - project of 800,000 new buildings of 8 flats minimum will settle all Igbos who are relocating back to Igboland.
Without the Igbos, Nigeria is finished
They all know that

1 Like

Re: Governor Fintiri Celebrates Ofala Festival With Igbos In Adamawa State (Pics) by Toosure70: 4:39am On Oct 30, 2023
Nonny95:

I wish they can conduct next census with state of origin included. Be like Igbos be the second largest ethnic group.
census is mainly for the distribution of our wealth so no way to share your own to imo while living in adamawa
Re: Governor Fintiri Celebrates Ofala Festival With Igbos In Adamawa State (Pics) by Toosure70: 4:40am On Oct 30, 2023
successmatters:

That's impossible, they will undercount igbos and inflate their own numbers to get more allocation which ends up in a Emilokan huge pocked cheesy
census is mainly for the distribution of our wealth so no way to share your own to imo while living in adamawa
Re: Governor Fintiri Celebrates Ofala Festival With Igbos In Adamawa State (Pics) by itsene: 5:50am On Oct 30, 2023
3ice9ce:

Stop using style to beg Igbos. Ndigbo are the ones behind the survival of Nigeria. If Igbos go today, Nigeria is finished.
Look at the architecture of Igboland, it is same with Isreal. We build houses high up in the sky. Money is not a problem.
A mass people - project of 800,000 new buildings of 8 flats minimum will settle all Igbos who are relocating back to Igboland.
You are not thinking right.
Ask yourself , why are igbos running away from home? Seeking solace and better life in non- igbo settlements, without respecting their hosts!
Wonderful people.
Re: Governor Fintiri Celebrates Ofala Festival With Igbos In Adamawa State (Pics) by ezechi242: 6:19am On Oct 30, 2023
Nonny95:

Igbos are the largest no be mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Fintiri Celebrates Ofala Festival With Igbos In Adamawa State (Pics) by tiger28: 6:26am On Oct 30, 2023
MadamExcellency:

I repeat, where is the link to the Israeli Court judgment that Igbos are not Jews as claimed and affirmed by Reno Omokri?

Imagine a Jewish group outside the Israeli Government or her agency conducting DNA for a group of 120 persons from Nigeria and issuing a result at the end without any empirical verification by the Igbo communities. You must believe and swallow anything even shit.

Secondly, the sampled DNA and the so-called fabricated results have nothing to do with Israel and their government.

NA BY FORCE??

You guys have no history.

Which REAL Africans wear WINTER(European climate)Headwarmer as traditional wear
Re: Governor Fintiri Celebrates Ofala Festival With Igbos In Adamawa State (Pics) by Antivirus92(m): 6:30am On Oct 30, 2023
There are more Igbos in Adamawa alone than Ogun,oyo,ekiti and ondo combined
Re: Governor Fintiri Celebrates Ofala Festival With Igbos In Adamawa State (Pics) by ShootThemAll(m): 6:39am On Oct 30, 2023
lawani:

Why are you like this?. You want to start war in Lagos? Can foreigners decide what happens in any country?. For your info, Igbos are not more than Hausa in Lagos and SS is more than SE. in Lagos. Yoruba are more in Rivers than Igbos are in Lagos by percentage but nobody has ever made this kind of statement about Rivers and it is not only enemies of Igbos who are on this faceless forum. There are also enemies of Hausa and Yorubas here as well. Don't make such inflammatory statements again which can lead to bigotry against Igbos. It is not even intelligent since Igbos do not even have a permanent if any control over even just one local government in Lagos

All I stated here are facts and have no intention of causing any feud or chaos, we should learn to live with one another, thats the only way to grow. What you said about Yoruba's in Rivers is not true, Igbo's are the largest in Rivers state.

Today the Prime minister of UK is an Indian because indians have the highest number of population in UK. Is it causing war in UK? No, because English man don't reason the way you reason, and Igbo's are the most civilised and enlightened tribe in Nigeria (check their pattern of vote history).

From all you said, it's just the way you reason, I am not seeing it that way, just telling you facts based on statistics on ground and INEC knows that, thats why they don't give Igbo's their voters card in Lagos etc, they prefer to dump it in gutter and forest.
Re: Governor Fintiri Celebrates Ofala Festival With Igbos In Adamawa State (Pics) by ShootThemAll(m): 7:03am On Oct 30, 2023
Pristine664:

So it's not about credible candidate it is about "let Igbo rule" grin
You see why reasonable Yorubas won't allow Igbo Governor in Lagos? Because when it happens you people will go overdrive and suddenly assume you are the majority which will eventually trigger serious violence.

Thank God for social media that keep exposing you guys and the way you think.

You are the one that has been exposed with the way you reason... Are UK complaining that an Indian is their Prime Minister? No, UK indigenes voted the best and majority of Indians voted for him too.

I have studied the voting patterns of Igbo's in Presidential elections, they are the most civilised and enlightened when it comes to voting right. So they ALWAYS vote right despite the external forces. They voted for Yaradua massively (best candidate), voted against Buhari massively (worst candidate) and also voted against Tinubu($1 = 1300 Naira)

If it's for voting right and giving block votes to the best candidates without looking at tribe and religion, just the BEST candidate that can do the job, Igbo's are the BEST in it. Compare them with those that voted for Buhari and Tinubu.

IGBO'S LOVE THIS COUNTRY FAR MORE THAN ANY OTHER TRIBE. I WISH WE ALL CAN EMULATE FROM THEM.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fintiri Celebrates Ofala Festival With Igbos In Adamawa State (Pics) by Kingabia1998(m): 8:09am On Oct 30, 2023
3ice9ce:

Igbos are not Jews. Don't allow your inferiority complex attract shame to igbos.
It has been genetically proven and the highest Jewish council has said it publicly that Jews have no links to Igbos
Ndigbo bu Ndigbo, Jews are Jews.
True talk
Re: Governor Fintiri Celebrates Ofala Festival With Igbos In Adamawa State (Pics) by Successlane: 8:21am On Oct 30, 2023
No man's land slogan loading .................
Re: Governor Fintiri Celebrates Ofala Festival With Igbos In Adamawa State (Pics) by Ewedegubbler: 8:44am On Oct 30, 2023
Squirrel1:
After I read about how Major ozeogu kaduna killed sardauna AHAMADU bello, under the hidden influence of ironsi, my respect for the Igbo victim cry don diminish. If they like they shud cry a river, no one cares. This mumu fintiri shud better wake up n stop ass licking them.

Reno the mockery is that you?
Re: Governor Fintiri Celebrates Ofala Festival With Igbos In Adamawa State (Pics) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:44am On Oct 30, 2023
Omoawoke2:

No exaggeration, the number of industries in Ogun state alone is times 10 of the entire southeast

Lies.
Re: Governor Fintiri Celebrates Ofala Festival With Igbos In Adamawa State (Pics) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:45am On Oct 30, 2023
olakraft:

LOL the industries in Ogun state alone outnumber those in the entire South East. If you like fact-check me on this...

Most of you are just uneducated, you don't know the facts 😹😹😹

Bring stats of education in Nigeria, let's compare.
It's better to trade than to be a tout
Re: Governor Fintiri Celebrates Ofala Festival With Igbos In Adamawa State (Pics) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:46am On Oct 30, 2023
olakraft:

The elders in your home are the dunce, not me.

I said what I said: Igbos do NOT live in their home states! Igbos are traders with a nomadic nature.

Search up population densities in Nigeria and surprise yourself.

I have always known that education in Yorubaland has very low quality
Re: Governor Fintiri Celebrates Ofala Festival With Igbos In Adamawa State (Pics) by Squirrel1(m): 9:53am On Oct 30, 2023
Ewedegubbler:

Reno the mockery is that you?
clown. 1966 video showed the foolish major chest beating about how he killed AHAMADU bello.

And then igbos want to cry about the civil war, lol. They got all they deserve. Fucking hypocrites . Now Bleep off my timeline
Re: Governor Fintiri Celebrates Ofala Festival With Igbos In Adamawa State (Pics) by IvarDboneless: 9:55am On Oct 30, 2023
successmatters:
Imagine if this event was to hold in Lagos,

Sanwo-Olu would have suffered a heart attack

MC Oluomo will be admitted in hospital with a chronic case of hypertension

They will all be screaming, "they have eaten our Lagos with the yams"

grin grin
grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Governor Fintiri Celebrates Ofala Festival With Igbos In Adamawa State (Pics) by Azazyel: 10:15am On Oct 30, 2023
olakraft:

Majorly cos most Igbos don't live in their states. That's why I laugh when Igbos think they can survive in isolation. Igbos survive on patronage from other Nigerians since they are majorly into trading.

Igbos are the ones benefiting the most from Nigeria's population and most of the funds being spent in the east is from other parts of the country.

I know the sensible ones realize this...

I understand that Igbos are very good when it comes to business but the problem is despite the fact, they are benefitting from Nigeria population, the East is far from developed. why? Why are the people not rubbing minds together to fully develop eastern Nigeria. Instead they come back to brag with money and build houses in forests. A lot needs to put in place especially now with the Biafra agitation. Igbos have to develop their lands before people can take them serious.
Re: Governor Fintiri Celebrates Ofala Festival With Igbos In Adamawa State (Pics) by lawani: 10:30am On Oct 30, 2023
Azazyel:

I understand that Igbos are very good when it comes to business but the problem is despite the fact, they are benefitting from Nigeria population, the East is far from developed. why? Why are the people not rubbing minds together to fully develop eastern Nigeria. Instead they come back to brag with money and build houses in forests. A lot needs to put in place especially now with the Biafra agitation. Igbos have to develop their lands before people can take them serious.

Nobody is benefitting from Nigeria's population when all companies are relocating and Nigerians are studying even in Ghana, Benin republic and etc. Ghana alone is receiving Nigerian school fees above the federal budget for education last time I checked. Igbos are not more dispersed in Nigeria than Hausa or Yoruba. Can you explain to me how?
Re: Governor Fintiri Celebrates Ofala Festival With Igbos In Adamawa State (Pics) by ufuosman(m): 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2023
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) / PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders / Nigerian Lawyers In Canada Stand By Kaycee Madu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.