Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Kogi: APC's Usman Ododo Campaigns In Okene - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi: APC's Usman Ododo Campaigns In Okene (15653 Views)

Kogi Governor-Elect, Usman Ododo Kneels Before Governor Yahaya Bello (Video) / INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election / Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi: APC's Usman Ododo Campaigns In Okene by ajepako(f): 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
INEC never declare winner for Kogi state?

Ok, we go hear by 3am midnight
Re: Kogi: APC's Usman Ododo Campaigns In Okene by adecz: 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2023
OZIOGU1:

If not for the fact that some of you are F**ls, why will Audu come back after how many years? this is the reason i will always say igala's are not wise, just one person na so una go cue like sheeps, was he the only person from Kogi east? Dont you guys have another person at that period to stand as APC flagbearer? ODODO Will win handsdown, bookmark this statement, as i speak, i am in Dekina LGA, politics is about personal interest, not tribal interest, after ODODO who like make the person carryam go

You appear a narrow minded Ebira
man concerned about local state politics
and ignorant of the dynamics of the of
national geopolitical dynamics.

👉Didn't Kwankaso come back❓
👉Didn't Fayose come back❓

👉Audu had successfully come back,
ran a successful campaign & won, but
the dark magic of the Ebira did him in.

Bello's thuggery won't work again.

He succeeded in molesting your Ebira
monarch to death & your gods are angry
with him. His days are numbered.
Re: Kogi: APC's Usman Ododo Campaigns In Okene by AbleGodsolution(m): 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2023
Mamood is still incec Chairman...
Anything is possible..
The kogi state inec returning officer is a yahaya bello loyalist too ..
Oya reason am
utenwuson:
Ododo that cannot even spell the word "government"

Bello doesn't even allow him hold the microphone any longer since he called himself a "married woman"

If election is even 50% credible, the SDP man will triumph before 2pm....

Bello should know he can't write results as usual anymore, he gave his three local government over 230k votes for apc in 2019 because they was no bvas.... 2023 he won't even have up to 70k and that's the only place he can't get vote.
Re: Kogi: APC's Usman Ododo Campaigns In Okene by slivertongue: 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2023
press9jatv:
😂 same old pictures, same propaganda, same failed results. Senator Dino Melaye is been loved by the good people of Kogi State. You will surely knock your head as much as possible when you finally hear the results affirming Senator Dino Melaye as the executive Governor of Kogi State. Oya post more propaganda .

they said same about Adeleke
Re: Kogi: APC's Usman Ododo Campaigns In Okene by Rusa(f): 4:45pm On Oct 30, 2023
adecz:

The sudden & untimely death of
Prince Audu brought the Ebira into
power that they now want to hold on to
as a birthright❗️❗️🤔🤔❗️❗️

Time will tell .

Igala wailer, keep wailing. No tribe is bigger than the other in Kogi state. It’s you guys greediness that brought the unmitigated disaster called GYB

Una go wail tire
Or if you vex, pack your loads back to Benue state or Una non existent Okura 🤪🤪
Re: Kogi: APC's Usman Ododo Campaigns In Okene by AbujaLagos: 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ozommadu:

Apc and crowd renting like 5 & 6...fake bishops comes to mind.

After all the Apc mega noise in lagos, LP still gave them bloody nose grin
wetin you gain
Re: Kogi: APC's Usman Ododo Campaigns In Okene by LegacyB: 5:21pm On Oct 30, 2023
press9jatv:
😂 Senator Dino Melaye will win the poll joor
Stop nawh. Make Dino no go quote you ooo.
Re: Kogi: APC's Usman Ododo Campaigns In Okene by Tin07(m): 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2023
They cannot even postpone the rally in honour of the late Ohinoyi, the Attah of Ebira land.
Re: Kogi: APC's Usman Ododo Campaigns In Okene by jrusky(m): 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Only fools like headless mobs will believe Dino melaye will be anywhere close to winning. grin

Same way they were expecting one agulu packaged fraud who came a distant third to be declared winner.

Bro just dey look by the time Dino is beaten blue black na here we go dey
Re: Kogi: APC's Usman Ododo Campaigns In Okene by Tyktoker: 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ododo,the man for LUGARD HOUSE!
AtorKelly:
APC Kogi Central supporters shut down Okene for Ododo

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/apc-kogi-central-supporters-shut-down-okene-for-ododo/
Re: Kogi: APC's Usman Ododo Campaigns In Okene by Olichoke: 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2023
I'm a kogite. This man is the third term agenda of the sitting governor but we the people have rejected this packaged fraud!
Re: Kogi: APC's Usman Ododo Campaigns In Okene by Melagros(m): 10:52pm On Oct 30, 2023
press9jatv:
😂 Senator Dino Melaye will win the poll joor
You de mind the motherfvcker?
Re: Kogi: APC's Usman Ododo Campaigns In Okene by Melagros(m): 10:54pm On Oct 30, 2023
yarimo:
hehe DINO MILAYE will be defeated before 2pm on election day grin grin grin grin
Musbau, I'm not from kogi but conduct a free and fair election to test your popularity
Re: Kogi: APC's Usman Ododo Campaigns In Okene by yarimo(m): 10:58pm On Oct 30, 2023
Melagros:

Musbau, I'm not from kogi but conduct a free and fair election to test your popularity
obinna this is DINO MILAYE on election day

Re: Kogi: APC's Usman Ododo Campaigns In Okene by press9jatv: 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2023
Melagros:

You de mind the motherfvcker?
I don’t mind him at all. He’s an empty barrel
Re: Kogi: APC's Usman Ododo Campaigns In Okene by BALLOSKI: 2:33am On Oct 31, 2023
utenwuson:
Ododo that cannot even spell the word "government"

Bello doesn't even allow him hold the microphone any longer since he called himself a "married woman"

If election is even 50% credible, the SDP man will triumph before 2pm....

Bello should know he can't write results as usual anymore, he gave his three local government over 230k votes for apc in 2019 because they was no bvas.... 2023 he won't even have up to 70k and that's the only place he can't get vote.
If you see the way he's campaigning and the tone he's using, you know he's careful.

If that Muri or Dino wins, he knows he's done with.

I wonder how his 3 LGs coughed out 90% of total registered voters in the LGs. Even more shocking is the fact that the election was upheld by the court.
Re: Kogi: APC's Usman Ododo Campaigns In Okene by BALLOSKI: 2:38am On Oct 31, 2023
OZIOGU1:

If not for the fact that some of you are F**ls, why will Audu come back after how many years? this is the reason i will always say igala's are not wise, just one person na so una go cue like sheeps, was he the only person from Kogi east? Dont you guys have another person at that period to stand as APC flagbearer? ODODO Will win handsdown, bookmark this statement, as i speak, i am in Dekina LGA, politics is about personal interest, not tribal interest, after ODODO who like make the person carryam go
I feel like if you're made to say this with your mouth, you'd cover everywhere with your saliva.

Wetin you carry your bleached body go do for Dekina?

Audu held you guys as a man. Why would you like him. So, Ibrahim Idris and Idris Wada that came after him were voted by the spirits.

Kogi can never produce a man like Audu.
Re: Kogi: APC's Usman Ododo Campaigns In Okene by BALLOSKI: 2:51am On Oct 31, 2023
adecz:

You appear a narrow minded Ebira
man concerned about local state politics
and ignorant of the dynamics of the of
national geopolitical dynamics.

👉Didn't Kwankaso come back❓
👉Didn't Fayose come back❓

👉Audu had successfully come back,
ran a successful campaign & won, but
the dark magic of the Ebira did him in.

Bello's thuggery won't work again.

He succeeded in molesting your Ebira
monarch to death & your gods are angry
with him. His days are numbered.
The donkey won't like Audu because he's a fearless man. Their violent nature won't allow them to like men like Audu who takes no nonsense.

Can they cough when Audu was there? It was Audu that made Ohinoyi respected.

The foolish guy doesn't know what they used to have is "Attah Ebira" before they changed it - that tells you the influence of Igala on them, even on their traditional stool.

Their girls who love to carry acid attack on men on girls in the name of love and reaction to heartbreak(they don't want to see you with another girl when you are with them), prefer Igala men than their own men because their men are lazy and can't even farm to feed or earn.

Was it not Yahaya Bello that was houndig Ado Ibrahim recently until he dies?

That guy you quoted is using bleaching cream like that incoherent Ododo.

1 Like

Re: Kogi: APC's Usman Ododo Campaigns In Okene by OVB123: 7:04am On Oct 31, 2023
BALLOSKI:
The donkey won't like Audu because he's a fearless man. Their violent nature won't allow them to like men like Audu who takes no nonsense.

Can they cough when Audu was there? It was Audu that made Ohinoyi respected.

The foolish guy doesn't know what they used to have is "Attah Ebira" before they changed it - that tells you the influence of Igala on them, even on their traditional stool.

Their girls who love to carry acid attack on men on girls in the name of love and reaction to heartbreak(they don't want to see you with another girl when you are with them), prefer Igala men than their own men because their men are lazy and can't even farm to feed or earn.

Was it not Yahaya Bello that was houndig Ado Ibrahim recently until he dies?

That guy you quoted is using bleaching cream like that incoherent Ododo.
Is it true that ododo can not speak good english? What is educational back-ground ?
Re: Kogi: APC's Usman Ododo Campaigns In Okene by Melagros(m): 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2023
yarimo:
obinna this is DINO MILAYE on election day
See this foolish guy/urchin. Do you think I'm Igbo?
Re: Kogi: APC's Usman Ododo Campaigns In Okene by yarimo(m): 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2023
Melagros:

See this foolish guy/urchin. Do you think I'm Igbo?
Obinna chukudi I Sabi you very well
Re: Kogi: APC's Usman Ododo Campaigns In Okene by press9jatv: 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2023
slivertongue:

they said same about Adeleke
yes. Senator Dino Melaye will win the poll joor . All odds are in his favour

Re: Kogi: APC's Usman Ododo Campaigns In Okene by BALLOSKI: 4:47am On Nov 01, 2023
OVB123:
Is it true that ododo can not speak good english? What is educational back-ground ?
He called himself married woman, he referred to governors at his rally as "my elder governors", etc.

Have you seen him granting any interview? Check YouTube to See Muri.
Re: Kogi: APC's Usman Ododo Campaigns In Okene by Melagros(m): 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2023
yarimo:
Obinna chukudi I Sabi you very well
Ok chief urchin of the federation continue defending criminality with your 30k monthly stipend
Re: Kogi: APC's Usman Ododo Campaigns In Okene by yarimo(m): 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2023
Melagros:

Ok chief urchin of the federation continue defending criminality with your 30k monthly stipend
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Blame 1914 Amalgamation Rather Blame 1906 Amalgamation / Jonathan Disowns Comment On 2019 elections / Fuel Scarcity: NEC Plans Price Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.