Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

On Screen Protectors And Cases - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / On Screen Protectors And Cases (125 Views)

Latest Nanotech Screen Protectors For Mobile Devices / Help Incoming Calls Not Showing On Screen / Vivo Beats Samsung & Apple To Introduce On-screen Fingerprint Scanning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On Screen Protectors And Cases by IKON360(m): 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2023
Every phone I've had since 2012, I've had a screen protector and a case for it.
The last one I had, I used a screen protector and a case and I used that phone for 3 years with no physical damages. This current one, I've used for 4 months without a screen protector nor a case has fallen 8 times or more and I am considering buying a case and screen protector to rest my heart.

So how about you, what do you think of screen protectors and cases?
Do you use them? Why don't you use them?

(1) (Reply)

Itel End Of The Year Promo / Where Can I Get The Infinix Smart 8? / Securing Your First Bank Account: What To Do When Your Phone Is Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.