Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

We Don’t Want To Make Our Approach Towards Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Public — Otti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don’t Want To Make Our Approach Towards Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Public — Otti (10442 Views)

Xenophobic Rage: Why We Don’t Want To Return Home / "Make Our Wet Dreams Come True" Written On Sanwo-Olu's Campaign Car (Photo) / Lord Lugard With Obed-Edom Chukwuemeka Azikiwe, Father Of Nnamdi Azikiwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Don’t Want To Make Our Approach Towards Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Public — Otti by Metrix147: 11:54pm On Oct 29, 2023
Abia State Governor, Dr. Alex Otti says his administration is working tirelessly to secure the release of the incarcerated leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, saying it's not ready to make public approaches being deployed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJcZPcpOeAA

Nnamdi Kanu, also a British citizen hails from Umuahia, Abia State.

He has been in detention since 2021 over allegations bordering on founding an "illegal" organizations, terrorism among others.

Several efforts have been made in the past to ensure his release without any result.

ABN TV report that the Court of Appeal had earlier discharged and acquitted him of allegations against him but the federal government eventually took him to Supreme Court where the Justices are yet to rule on the matter.

Top government officials have also lent their voices in the call for his release but the federal government had maintained its ground in exploiting legal option instead of political solution.

At his monthly media chat on Sunday in Umuahia streamed live on ABN TV, Governor Otti said he is approaching the issues differently, noting that he is not approaching it the same ways that have not brought results.

According to the Governor, he does not believe in media frenzy but in achieving results.

"Our approach is different. They are not on the pages of the newspaper", the governor said while adding that his administration is working "very hard" to ensure Kanu's release.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/we-dont-want-to-make-our-approach-towards-release-of-nnamdi-kanu-public-gov-otti-video/

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Don’t Want To Make Our Approach Towards Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Public — Otti by yarimo(m): 1:38am On Oct 30, 2023
ALEX OTTI you and nnamdi KANU are all terrorists. undecided undecided

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: We Don’t Want To Make Our Approach Towards Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Public — Otti by kaysi: 1:49am On Oct 30, 2023
If you want to know how far the politicians have divided us since democracy check some comments

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Want To Make Our Approach Towards Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Public — Otti by raskymonojendor: 2:28am On Oct 30, 2023
Lamba grin

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Don’t Want To Make Our Approach Towards Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Public — Otti by bamitinn(m): 4:44am On Oct 30, 2023
Ok
Re: We Don’t Want To Make Our Approach Towards Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Public — Otti by Atarakpa: 4:45am On Oct 30, 2023
Let see what the father of Nigerians will do. But I believe in him (BAT) he will crack joke and say I release him as Christmas gift and go and sin no more

5 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want To Make Our Approach Towards Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Public — Otti by Giftedhand47(m): 4:46am On Oct 30, 2023
I fix iPhone panel issues

Ranging from face id issues, charging ic, display ic etc..

A trial Will convince you

Contact me via siggy below

7 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want To Make Our Approach Towards Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Public — Otti by Die009: 5:02am On Oct 30, 2023
Giftedhand47:
I fix iPhone panel issues

Ranging from face id issues, charging ic, display ic etc..

A trial Will convince you

Contact me via siggy below

I have one I will like to fix

3 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want To Make Our Approach Towards Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Public — Otti by stuffs2002: 5:03am On Oct 30, 2023
Lol...

Kanu will still eat watery beans in custody for many years to come grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Don’t Want To Make Our Approach Towards Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Public — Otti by Otulented: 5:03am On Oct 30, 2023
yarimo:
ALEX OTTI i and my all entire household are all terrorists. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want To Make Our Approach Towards Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Public — Otti by Taylor92: 5:04am On Oct 30, 2023
yarimo:

You don dish out insult now

When I reciprocate una go begin call una biased APC mods

I no know how una brain dey freeze after eating that una hydraulic soup

Unity beggars

59 Likes 9 Shares

Re: We Don’t Want To Make Our Approach Towards Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Public — Otti by Ozommadu: 5:04am On Oct 30, 2023
yarimo:

See them

Ever ready to die untop igbo matter...igbos are the oxygen they breathe.

Ndi Apari

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Don’t Want To Make Our Approach Towards Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Public — Otti by okoro: 5:07am On Oct 30, 2023
Tinubu is looking for trouble if he mistakenly released that pigs from DSS gulag

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Don’t Want To Make Our Approach Towards Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Public — Otti by Princeton92(m): 5:12am On Oct 30, 2023
kaysi:
The man above me grin

Seems to be a frustrated and hungry drunk which I understand

Even the sun not smiling at him 😀😂

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Want To Make Our Approach Towards Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Public — Otti by Ozommadu: 5:13am On Oct 30, 2023
okoro:
Tinubu is looking for trouble if he mistakenly released that pigs from DSS gulag

Imagine oluwole wey never baff well dey call somebody "pig"?

Wonders shall never end grin

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Don’t Want To Make Our Approach Towards Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Public — Otti by BCISLTD: 5:14am On Oct 30, 2023
:FG is making a martyr outa Nnamdi Kanu...because I don't see him being released anytime soon.

I have 512 gig Steam Deak gaming console...with a 256 sd card with Batocera and over 4000 retro games up to PS 3 going for really cheap

Check my profile for details

Re: We Don’t Want To Make Our Approach Towards Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Public — Otti by okoro: 5:19am On Oct 30, 2023
Ozommadu:

Imagine oluwole wey never baff well dey call somebody "pig"?

Wonders shall never end grin
Nnamdi Kanu called the whole Igbo tribe pigs and idiots in 2017
Even called Igbo women prostitute

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Don’t Want To Make Our Approach Towards Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Public — Otti by omoadeleye(m): 5:25am On Oct 30, 2023
Otti face your over priced substandard projects,

Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist and he won't be released anytime soon.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Don’t Want To Make Our Approach Towards Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Public — Otti by YourKarma: 5:25am On Oct 30, 2023
See them, already jumping upandan like epileptic donkeys because Kalu and Igbo was mentioned

Boko Haram's leader was chilling in Ogun state but these same people will make it seem like it's not a big deal.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Want To Make Our Approach Towards Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Public — Otti by Appletek: 5:26am On Oct 30, 2023
Kanu has been cloned. They won't release him until they complete programming the clone.
Simon Ekpa already warned that the Kanu they will release is a clone.

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want To Make Our Approach Towards Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Public — Otti by Appletek: 5:28am On Oct 30, 2023
After Kanu's release, what next?
From experience, those who beg for Kanu's release usually regret it.
Chidoka, Iwuanyanwu and Nwabueze can explain better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Want To Make Our Approach Towards Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Public — Otti by Giftedhand47(m): 5:30am On Oct 30, 2023
Die009:

I have one I will like to fix

Plstext me on what's app on 09014566031
Re: We Don’t Want To Make Our Approach Towards Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Public — Otti by Tareq1105: 5:34am On Oct 30, 2023
Atarakpa:
Let see what the father of Nigerians will do. But I believe in him (BAT) he will crack joke and say I release him as Christmas gift and go and sin no more

It's time to go beg someone they don't recognize as president for the release of MNK.

That's life.

Tinubu would release him not bcoz he needed the support of South East, not even in 2027 but bcoz of humanity after all he wasn't the one that detained him.

That's why we should always open our eyes while crying bcoz you never know who's passing by. Let the degree of hatred reduce drastically.

4 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want To Make Our Approach Towards Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Public — Otti by jameschibuike(m): 5:37am On Oct 30, 2023
Speak to people with respect. Okay?
Re: We Don’t Want To Make Our Approach Towards Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Public — Otti by Tareq1105: 5:41am On Oct 30, 2023
okoro:
Nnamdi Kanu called the whole Igbo tribe pigs and idiots in 2017
Even called Igbo women prostitute

He's their Lord and savior. And I don't really blame the leaders there bcoz the militant arm of ipob would harass and kill them on the instructions of Kanu. I just hope they would not regret this move to release him.

3 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want To Make Our Approach Towards Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Public — Otti by skywalker240(m): 6:00am On Oct 30, 2023
Bat will try to pacify the East by releasing Kanu
Re: We Don’t Want To Make Our Approach Towards Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Public — Otti by Antoeni(m): 6:00am On Oct 30, 2023
No Reasonable Government Will Release a Known Suspected Terrorist Just Like That Without Meeting Some Serious FG Terms & Agreement

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Want To Make Our Approach Towards Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Public — Otti by skywalker240(m): 6:07am On Oct 30, 2023
Taylor92:

You don dish out insult now

When I reciprocate una go begin call una biased APC mods

I no know how una brain dey freeze after eating that una hydraulic soup

Unity beggars
Hydraulic soup 🤣😂🤣🤣😂😂 grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want To Make Our Approach Towards Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Public — Otti by Emperormartin(m): 6:18am On Oct 30, 2023
Releasing of Nnamdi Kanu is on one condition.

If he can thwart the Biafra movement now being mobilized by his disciple Simon Ekpa. Because Ekpa seems more dangerous per se.

Releasing of Nnamdi Kanu must act as confusion in biafra Camp.

If he can assent to this condition then he'll be released.

Because collabo of Nnamdi and Simon on biafra matters will surely be a threat to Nigeria oneness and Nigeria fed government knows this

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want To Make Our Approach Towards Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Public — Otti by searchlight: 6:19am On Oct 30, 2023
yarimo:
Truth be told, even your father knows that his son is useless

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umahi Presents Herdsmen/Farmers Crisis Report To Osinbajo (Photos) / Saraki, A Case Of Political Injustice / Senate Debates Omo-Agege’s Sexual Harassment Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.